Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 39. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 02:35:15 PM
How can it be? ICO should be clear and define all the things related to its products as well as the road map. If ICO with no white paper then no one gonna buy it. I have never seen some ICO like that.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 02:33:07 PM
 how might you know their objectives, standards, and plans without the white paper? Other than the advancements included and how they will function? they may discharge the abundance ahead of schedule to raise supports speedier, however an undertaking so snappy to discharge
Activity: 1876
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
July 26, 2018, 02:32:07 PM
ICO without Whitepaper like we build a company without the concept and what products should we sell? then how investors will trust a project that does not have a whitepaper in it because investors also need the concept offered so we can understand what the intent and purpose of the ICO project is being held. so a project without Whitepaper can be said to be a scam.
Activity: 784
Merit: 115
July 26, 2018, 02:27:54 PM
White paper is of course important because it contains a complete description of the final product, it does not fit in the presentation. But it is not a protection from scam, anyone can buy it not so expensive, if necessary.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 01:40:56 PM
Ico without whitepaper...then how can we know about all things related to the project? I mean white paper surely important to gain informations about the ico, and as you said, it's like the bridge of the investors and company.
Even in fact, many of the investors check the white paper first, whether it's great, reliable and potential or not, and then later they decide whether they want to invest or not.
Without white paper, i can say that the ico may be risky, or even maybe a scam. Because, what's the reason they don'r have white paper while others ico have? So i think white paper is very important, and need to exist.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
July 26, 2018, 01:23:45 PM
I think the existence of whitepapers in an ICO project is very important. Because whitepapers is an important part to provide more explanations about future roadmaps, developments, technical details and more. In fact with or without a whitepaper and can turn into a scam anytime. Especially if there is no whitepapers, like walking in the dark without a lantern.
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
July 26, 2018, 01:27:03 PM
Whitepaper is the main document of ICO. It contains all information about a particular project, a description of the objectives of the team and the vision of the developers of the future project. If ICO does not have whitepaper, it is very suspicious. Most likely, such a project will be fraudulent. Whiteaper is an indispensable source of information, which you should pay attention to in the first place.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
July 26, 2018, 01:25:42 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper

whitepaper is the study where the project is feasible and if it is necessary for the society to have certain project.so ico without whitepaper is tantamount to ico without study. who the hell will invest in a project that doesnt have study?
Activity: 525
July 26, 2018, 01:23:10 PM
I think Ico whitepaper is very important because to know their project, and if Ico doesn't have a whitepaper then you have to be careful on the Ico project, and don't ever put your money for investment.
Activity: 280
July 26, 2018, 01:19:11 PM
That would be a problem and it might be a scam because they are making an ICO then they should have it. Investors might not trust them and will not invest on their project. Better to have first the whitepaper, product, team and updates.
without a whitepaper of course the ico will never earn trust,
unless a large company starts ico / ito, it sure it will be different
Activity: 122
July 26, 2018, 01:16:16 PM
That would be a problem and it might be a scam because they are making an ICO then they should have it. Investors might not trust them and will not invest on their project. Better to have first the whitepaper, product, team and updates.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 01:15:03 PM
The Whitepaper is a blueprint in a real case. So If the project ICO without the whitepaper is crazy... I can’t say it, but I will never invest my money in their project or that ICO.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 264
July 26, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
What kind of question is that? Isn't it too obvious for it to be a scam? How do you think that project is going to work? What can it offer? How technical does it function other than any other ICOs/Projects? Even if an ICO gets a good rating from an adviser without the provision of whitepaper, don't get to blinded in investing into it. The adviser could just be paid by the initial fund of the ICO to do these reviews and such. Seriously it isn't gonna depend on anything but you on how can you see if the project is truly legit or not.
Activity: 266
July 26, 2018, 01:12:40 PM
This is at least very suspicious. I agree with you that this is very similar to fraud. Personally, I would certainly not participate in such a project. Be carefull
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 01:10:34 PM
to be honest i never found ico who do not have a whitepaper, you should have direct contact to devs ico, ask about the whitepaper, if the devs do not want to respond to you, then it can be ascertained 100% ico is a scam
Activity: 81
July 26, 2018, 01:09:05 PM
I would never invest in ICO without whitepapper! There are a lot scam projects where you can lose you capital, and no whitepapper is a first sign of project like this. So my personal advice on it - stay away.
Activity: 85
July 26, 2018, 01:08:02 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be an ICO without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a ICO without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about an ICO without whitepaper
ICO whitout whitepaper shouldnt exist, but also ICO with wp doesn`t mean it isn`t scam.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
July 26, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
where we gonna start then?
what is the project for?
what are the plans?
where will the roadmap be?
whitepaper is a must.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
July 26, 2018, 01:01:59 PM

A bounty which is don't have a whitepaper is really hard to trust for, honestly speaking. Probably most member in the forum would think that ico

project is a kind of campaign which is scam for sure. Because with whitepaper we could have an idea about the flow of their project, of where does it

goes once it runs, so meaning it is very important for every bounty campaign project.
Activity: 71
July 26, 2018, 12:41:28 PM
Its just nonsense if someone tries to start  ICO without whitepaper, such ICO will be unsuccessful. Its Like ship without a route map.
Pages:
Jump to: