Pages:
Author

Topic: ICO without whitepaper - page 40. (Read 7636 times)

Activity: 307
Merit: 10
July 26, 2018, 12:40:08 PM
I can not call this fraud. But I will not take the bounty of this project. I believe that a successful ICO has good documentation.

There is no point in getting involved in a project whose team is too lazy to provide all necessary information in the form of white paper. It certainly will not help to attract investors, and such ICO will prove a failure.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 12:37:28 PM
I think a whitepaper in an ICO project is an obligation, if some ICO projects do not use a whitepaper it is feared investors will not believe in the Ico, they Will think ico is a scam, so according to me whitepaper is a part of ICO
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
July 26, 2018, 12:34:47 PM
I can not call this fraud. But I will not take the bounty of this project. I believe that a successful ICO has good documentation.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 106
July 26, 2018, 12:30:28 PM
Whitepaper is a very important thing to be able to know the roadmap, without a whitepaper of course I will not believe with the project, and if the project is serious, then make a whitepaper is a must do.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
July 26, 2018, 12:29:07 PM
I don't think you should be serious about such ICO, it's scam 100 percent. Do not invest in such ICO in any case, guys.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
https://WWW.DAXICO.COM
July 26, 2018, 12:27:03 PM
Ico without whitepaper it is not good, seems like scam, so investor Will not believe for ICO's projects, they Will be thinking many Times before join the Ico that without whitepaper. The projects absolutely Will be failed
Activity: 91
July 26, 2018, 12:25:59 PM
Initial Coin Offering project without a Whitepaper is like a car without a motor. I consider a Whitepaper as one of the most important documents, without it, I will never invest in this type of ICO since I believe that if the project team has not found a time to create a whitepaper, they will don't spend it in further development
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 12:21:40 PM
Personally , I don't think there should be a bounty without whitepaper. The whitepaper bridges the gap between an investor and a company. Can we say a bounty without a whitepaper is a scam? Or what can you say about a bounty without whitepaper
Are you idiot? The whitepaper is an important part to give the more explanation about the future roadmap, development, technical details and many more. I can say that is really important. With or without the whitepaper and it can be turned into a scam anytime. Where are you from dude?

right, I agree with you. whitepaper is an important part of ICO, because the use of whitepapers can provide an explanation of the vision and mission of an ICO and about future roadmap. so the whitepaper is not to know an ICO scam, because the scam can change at any time in spite of the whitepaper.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
I would not invest in an ICO without a whitepaper.  You are almost certainly setting yourself up for a loss.
Activity: 70
July 26, 2018, 12:10:07 PM
If ICOs start without showing their whitepaper, then expect it to be a scam. The whitepaper is as important as the team running the ICO. It details important information about the project that is needed by the investor to learn about it. So without it, it is like running an ICO and not knowing where the proceeds of the sale will go.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 12:09:02 PM
as far as I understand, the successful ICO must be a whitepaper, because the whitepaper function is to explain the vision and mission of an ICO. and I think whitepaper is important for an ICO.
Activity: 119
July 26, 2018, 12:06:20 PM
An ICO must have Whitepaper
Any project I do not believe is a SCAM project.
Whitepaper is an introduction to the current project and its scope and process.
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
July 22, 2018, 01:41:59 PM
A white paper is definitely important for a project, otherwise investors won’t be able to understand the project in detail. I can’t comment about whether a project will definitely turn out to be a scam project, but I am most likely not investing in project without white paper.
Activity: 65
July 22, 2018, 01:37:51 PM
No, just shows they're lazy for a start. Obviously when they want to raise millions of dollars they should atleast produce a whitepaper.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
July 22, 2018, 01:37:34 PM
yes it may be scam but before declaring it scam, Asks authority about the whitepaper. if they give response and legitimate one then dive in to a risk and check your luck. it may be harsh but it will pay off if it is genuine.
Activity: 434
Merit: 253
July 22, 2018, 01:35:34 PM
without ICO project without white paper. investors and bounty hunters do not participate in the non-white paper ICO project and do not invest. it can not even be an ICO without a white paper. the white paper explains the roadmap of the ICO project and the product of the project.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
July 22, 2018, 01:07:36 PM
I think it can actually exist, ICO project without whitepaper, and start ICO without whitepaper does not make sense. The white paper contains all the necessary information about the project: teams, objectives, issues posed in this field and their effective solutions, as well as many other important details. Investors support the project and there is no whitepaper = no projects. If you are referring to an early stage project then it allows the absence of a whitepaper. It should be understood that instead of a whitepaper, some other documents should be available.
Activity: 112
July 21, 2018, 12:48:43 PM
Do your research and don't just follow the hype. Best one in 2018 is Trufield. Check out this token, Trufield token (TRUF). This project is a humanitarian one that will revolutionize healthcare by providing free health data management systems on the blockchain for millions of people.  Presale is live and open to all investors so grab your tokens at 25% discount. Buy here at http://trufield.com or http://trufield.io
Activity: 169
Merit: 2
July 21, 2018, 12:20:00 PM
To my mind Whitepaper is very necessary thing. You may find more technical information in it. And it is great when in WP main points of the project are shown. But it is better to pay attention not only to the existance of the WP but to its quality as well.
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 12:19:56 PM
Whitepaper is always the standard for analyzing a project, I always read whitepaper though not in detail, it would be funny thing when ICO without whitepaper as this is a chance to be a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: