Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 24. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
this can be an interesting project..i will watch it to see it,s development.good luck devs, a good ideea.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 556
Let's hope it becomes the next StockPhoto Smiley looking forward for the next steps shown on the roadmap and, of course, also participating the airdrop! Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
I think this project is very promising. I am looking forward to the future of this project. Way to go guys! I've just joined the airdrop!
Activity: 43
Your future plans are awesome, shows your total committment to the project.  God bless you guys!
Activity: 46
Activity: 273
Merit: 100
Hello Team, now we have genuine idea that might work in future. I am with you. This will be amazing, good luck!
Activity: 347
Activity: 168
what is the type of mining ? if so, which technology is used!  Cool

No mining. The platform works on ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
Activity: 294
Joined this project. Seems good. Gl devs
Activity: 54
Platforms like this are all about execution. I hope that there has been some significant work done on how to make this both functional and accessible. Good luck, team!
Activity: 49
what is the type of mining ? if so, which technology is used!  Cool
Activity: 60
great project . soon to be top marketplace for media artist Smiley
Activity: 131
Activity: 8
waiting for more announcement. Advertisements would be a great help.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
Blockchain could change the way many kinds of transactions are processed. Good luck to the whole team!
Activity: 207
The project looks very promising. Great team of developers! I'm waiting for the full implementation of the project.
Activity: 217
Nice approach to market your media content and protect your rights at the same time. Just joined airdrop. I will keep following you. Cheers!
Activity: 20
This is a cool idea in theory, but also in theory people are way too greedy to allow this. Look at all the forks that are happening lately, people cant even keep bitcoin by itself. Greed corrupts and wins in these scenarios..fantastic.eeally really great.
Activity: 168
Very low quality ICO. This thread is full of spam, Alpha build in 15$ bought HTML template (and doesn't work at the moment), logo made of stock vector image, .. How does "blockchain" benefit this project? Do you store media on Blockchain (and not on a central server)? One of many shit tokens ..
I absolutely agree with you but I beleive in developpers and I also think that no one couldn't predict the future of anything...

The important part here is the platform. The algorithm works on our alpha release... The UI is temporary and will be updated/upgraded in final release. We are trying to solve a real problem. Have a look at the whitepaper for more info. The media can be stored anywhere. We are looking for alternative like ipfs storage etc.

Not a shit coin for sure.
Pages:
Jump to: