Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 25. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Telegram Community Manager
I love the concept of being a marketplace for media artist.
Activity: 139
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Good idea to develop this for artist..lot of artist all over the world.. developed for improvement and innovation to make a transaction with the artist no matter how far they are...
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
Very low quality ICO. This thread is full of spam, Alpha build in 15$ bought HTML template (and doesn't work at the moment), logo made of stock vector image, .. How does "blockchain" benefit this project? Do you store media on Blockchain (and not on a central server)? One of many shit tokens ..
I absolutely agree with you but I beleive in developpers and I also think that no one couldn't predict the future of anything...
Activity: 31
This is such a welcome development not just for me as a quality photographer , but for the rest of the world..Novel idea Devs.
Activity: 39
Finally a project looking to diversify and open the access for more actors in crypto money.

Best of luck guys.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Interesting angle. Copyright could benefit from the blockchain. The first person to post a creative idea, picture, story, etc on the blockchain would have copyright over that idea. So instead of needing a government agency to hold all the paperwork the blockchain does that part for people. Anyone, like a lawyer can look back at the posted info available freely to everyone and decide the merit of a copyright infringement case. This could be a very interesting and even cross-borders alternative to individual countries and their bureaucratic regimes. Good luck with your project!

You got the point.
Activity: 322
Merit: 122
Hello World!
Interesting angle. Copyright could benefit from the blockchain. The first person to post a creative idea, picture, story, etc on the blockchain would have copyright over that idea. So instead of needing a government agency to hold all the paperwork the blockchain does that part for people. Anyone, like a lawyer can look back at the posted info available freely to everyone and decide the merit of a copyright infringement case. This could be a very interesting and even cross-borders alternative to individual countries and their bureaucratic regimes. Good luck with your project!
Activity: 4
Very low quality ICO. This thread is full of spam, Alpha build in 15$ bought HTML template (and doesn't work at the moment), logo made of stock vector image, .. How does "blockchain" benefit this project? Do you store media on Blockchain (and not on a central server)? One of many shit tokens ..
Activity: 588
such a amazing project.glad to join . best of luck
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
Another great project to be followed. This could go high soon.
Activity: 44
This project seems still in quite a very early stage
Activity: 448
Merit: 157
Interesting project about copyrights. What are your goals after ICO?
Activity: 29
Privacy coins are the most important in crypto. Good luck!
Activity: 2
Hope you do well, great project!
Activity: 64
excellent idea that deserves to be analyzed and I will be very pending dse its evolution I hope to receive my mondedas to save them.
Activity: 8
Nice platform, looking forward for its success.
Activity: 52
Really good project against piracy. Good luck dev.
Activity: 133
This is a welcome development for artist
Activity: 1
Pages:
Jump to: