Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 28. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Very good project. Good luck team StockBlock. The best of success.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
I saw a particular blockchain make up like urs in the erc20 network but following your road map and projections I think this project will have a positive impact on the network... Good work team
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Stock Block is a good project that is cropyright protection & market for media artist that is a large market.
As we all know , artist is so important for live. It has a  good team and well designed road map, so it will be successful!
Activity: 112
Nice project.
It has perspectives.
Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
good roadmap and whitepaper i hope big project
Activity: 2
This is a great project to propose to the public. Good luck and keep the work up to the creators.
Activity: 32
StockBlock aims at artist region is good idea that is a large market. I think it will success becuase of it haveing a good team and clear road map.
Aritist is so important for people that make live beautiful. So it will be a good project!
Activity: 45
Great idea, I'm looking forward to the project.
Activity: 22
A project which seems really promising ! I look forward to seeing your development in the next weeks.
Activity: 36
I think there is still some information about your project, could you tell us a little about its concrete operation?
that said it looks interesting until then
Activity: 36
The web  site is beautiful and road map is clear. I think it is a good project because it has a good team.
I have folllowed for more message, and believe that it will be successful.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
good luck to the project !!
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
very interesting project. I am looking forward for some updates regarding this program.
Activity: 97
Looks like an interesting idea. Theres a spelling mistake for the alpha release, otherwise it looks great!

Good luck devs!
Activity: 54
Nice and promising project. Everithing is simple and clear.I want to be part of this.Good luck dev!PS I'm artist too!!!
Activity: 3
Great  project  i Hope it will be listed soon Kiss
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
the project makes sense nice project accomplished my wish  I can go to the project and stay on track good  luck .
Activity: 47
It is a good project that has a good team and clear road map. It really solve some problems that makes people more comfortable.
I have observed it a long time and the team do real work not spam.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
this is amazing, I believe this project has a good vision Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Nice project I think many artists will support this project
Every detail of the project is well explained
Good Luck to the developers.
Pages:
Jump to: