Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 29. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Nice project I hope a good future Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
It is a very promising project and have a clear road map that easy to carry.
It has a good team and aims good region. I am looking forward to joining the token sale.
Activity: 65
This is the project I have been looking for, the concept is very clear and nice, I think this project will be success soon or late, good luck dev!
Activity: 5
this is a good project for investment,
I will support this project.. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 283
Merit: 23
TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr
This project is really unique. I can see this being successful in the long run. Let us all make it happen!.
Activity: 420
Great project for investment. I think that he has a future. The team is strong, has all the chances to win.
Activity: 32
I have filled the form. Great project from dev!
Activity: 92
I think this is a big project in the future,
I will support this project
Activity: 34
stockblock will offer a cheaper and efficient infrastructural alternative to the current delivery model in the world.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
I like this project. Getting compensated for your creative content is great. Many of us have posted pictures somewhere and have had them pop up somewhere else without our permissions. Will be nice to be able to track them.
Activity: 448
Дocтaтoчнo интepecный пpoeкт, бyдy yчacтвoвaть.
Activity: 26
I join to your project. Wish you to the moon!
Activity: 2
Activity: 13
I think the project is good and different.If it is built may be better places.The team at the beginning should stop.Needs to be a good exchange.
Activity: 420
Merit: 107
looks good project, interested with progress this project
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I support this project, with a very interesting concept and also a very brilliant idea this project will be successful because in your project there is already a team that is very experienced
Activity: 392
closely watching this project. Lets see what this will turn up to be. Good luck
Activity: 20
 Looks like long way ahead and a lot of things to do. It will be difficult, I think so, but good luck anyway!
Activity: 398
Marketplace for digital media artist and photographers, that is a good idea, let's see how this develops.
Activity: 66
Great Idea, it could be revolutionary and help artists. Copywriting is a big problem. I will support this project and thanks for the airdrop.
Pages:
Jump to: