Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 30. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 234
Merit: 10
I did not see the project with the same idea, using crypto currency. So you are a pioneer. Good luck!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 85
250 million supply of token maybe a huge amount, maybe reduce the number of token after ICO might help. a good project that will help connect artists to blockchain technology. this token has great chances but might be of long term.

yeah too many token supply.. may launch a soft cap with initial token issue then burn the un-sold to reduce the excess supply to increase token quality..

But good concept
#photographers

Goodluck Team and Devs
Hoping for a great success in this project
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I can see more and more crypto projects are released now, blcokchain can change the world I believe now.
About this project, it seems interesting and will have huge potential if the devs team finally make it and provide a practical project.
Airdrop program is promising and will attract more people to join in this project.

Specially ethereum blockchain was the best fit. It stores copyright information and also can accept payments.
Activity: 201
I use similar operating platforms, but I can say that they are very inconvenient. I think you can do something better
Activity: 40
Nice project that I have seen after ages, hope to see it worthy of my trust in the coming days, good luck team.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Interested in your project.
It seems to me that you have a very great prospects for development and all who will join you in the beginning, will receive very big advantage.
Dev good luck to you!
Activity: 75
Wow very interesting idea, I can't wait to use this!! I will be a hodler  Smiley
Activity: 64
Yea...am in...I hope we can hodl and moon together.
Activity: 110
great idea to combine the art with the blockchain
all artist will get benefit from this project
it is a easy way to sell they art here
Activity: 39
Hi
I expect this technology to the moon.
Activity: 226
Eth blockchain is great for carrying out project tasks. GL dev!
Activity: 56
I really hope to participate in this great project
Activity: 2
Activity: 457
Merit: 251
I can see more and more crypto projects are released now, blcokchain can change the world I believe now.
About this project, it seems interesting and will have huge potential if the devs team finally make it and provide a practical project.
Airdrop program is promising and will attract more people to join in this project.
Activity: 7
Activity: 11
Looks like a very interesting project! Glad I can participate in the party!
Activity: 43
a ture innovative project that StockBlock will bring to art industry, will long term support stockblock
Activity: 28
Seems like a good project.
The concept is really great.
I wish this project will be success.
Activity: 70
Good project!! And thx foto the airdrop
Keep in touch!
Pages:
Jump to: