Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][Airdrop] StockBlock - Copyright protection & Marketplace for Media Artist - page 31. (Read 25317 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 14
Nice project, i will support you.
Activity: 784
Merit: 100
250 million supply of token maybe a huge amount, maybe reduce the number of token after ICO might help. a good project that will help connect artists to blockchain technology. this token has great chances but might be of long term.
By now, the total supply and not many, many projects of the token is huge, so I believe XMC it will have a good market, as for the price, I think the market will give out the answer.
Completely agree with you. The project looks good
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
Finally a solution that benefits artists all around the world! Very interesting and professional project. Wish you good luck @stockblockio SmileySmiley
Activity: 294

With great joy, I join the StockBlock project. The seriousness and uniqueness of the project is definitely! Highest point 68 750 ETH Hardcap) Excellent opportunity to be with you! I advise everyone to keep XMC tokens, as it will clearly show its potential value!
Activity: 2
Интepecнo бyдeт пocмoтpeть нa ycпex этoгo пpoeктa...... Smiley
[/quote
it is very usefull. i really believe in it
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
I wish successful development of the project and please us with good news.
Activity: 126
Looks good. Joined the airdrop!
Hoping for the best :-)
Activity: 80
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
250 million supply of token maybe a huge amount, maybe reduce the number of token after ICO might help. a good project that will help connect artists to blockchain technology. this token has great chances but might be of long term.
By now, the total supply and not many, many projects of the token is huge, so I believe XMC it will have a good market, as for the price, I think the market will give out the answer.
Activity: 9
Join the airdrop, nice concept to support the content copyright with the currency
Activity: 23
We need this kind of project. Great job using blockchain technology to protect copyright of properties.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
I wish further success and development!I will follow your news!
Activity: 19
Joined to the project. I hope this project will successfully.
Activity: 98
Cryptocurrency taking over. I wish you all the best
Activity: 31
the concept is good and useful in real application. following this project! good luck for dev
Activity: 38
The project and idea is promising.
I hope that you will be fine and the project will be prosper...
Nice work  Cool
Activity: 30
Liston binance or bittrex,more success.
Activity: 84
Activity: 4
Activity: 11
Activity: 69
Merit: 14
Интepecнo бyдeт пocмoтpeть нa ycпex этoгo пpoeктa...... Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: