Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] 🌐 Conn3x - Decentralized Chances - Smart Jobs!🌐 ICO 27.03.2018 - page 38. (Read 5118 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Hello! If I correctly understand, your team has great experience in this field an also a couple of project which operate successfully. I’m wondering how you will use this experience when developing C3X?
Activity: 87
Any initiative that popularizes cryptocoins is welcome. Good luck and looking forward to any bounty campaign
Activity: 63
I think it's very interesting that this project can work well.
Activity: 98
 I hope this ICO will be a success. I will consider in participating in crowdsale. I hope this ICO will be a success. I will consider in participating in crowdsale.
Activity: 70
 Do you think your marketing is too few on bitcointalk?
Activity: 85
 what can make all sure of the succes of this project? because i'm not sure yet. give me a reason let me be sure
Activity: 69
 In the homepage , in the video that introduction to reward pools . Conn3x will rent hash rate from over 100 sites . Do you have any official anncoumnt of any sites ? Thanks
Activity: 75
About your masternode program , when do you start to run ?
Activity: 58
About the Reward pool , you said that you will have a COIN LOANS that offer to blockchain strarups . What if you have 10 , 20 ICOs at the same time . How you can assure that you can serve these ICOs at the sametime ?
We have research team, which decides in what ICOs we will invest. Not to all 10, 20.
Activity: 58
Anyone else found out about this on Telegram?Huh Smiley

Hello, our telegram channel is in the social media section. You can easy scroll down on our website.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004
Hard cap of $50 millions looks bit high but these days acquiring it isn't big deal. I was looking at website but how much material is there need time to go through various parts to understand the concept by all aspects and possibilities. Looks like presale is on way and there is time for ICO to prepare well.
Activity: 86
I don't think there is any bounty as all the tokens are distributed to the contributors
Activity: 59
i'm going to promote you on social media. Any bounty?
Activity: 182
Hi dev . it will be bountyes or airdrops?
Activity: 71
C3X sound like a wise investment. i wish i would have got eth or btc years ago. Now this project is going to create a new trend in blockchain industry.

Activity: 63
Keep going strong. We need something like this . A decentralized platform for job and also for payment from work . Cause in Fiverr it tooks 14days to withdraw to our bank account . Too long
I love the website &paper
Everything looks nice and makes sense to me
I want to invest in your journey .I hope this will create change for everyone . Job decentralized platform is the future of mandkind
BTC was the greatest progress of mankind in the last 10 years
Merit: 20
Awesome project. Will follow your work and try to figure out the results.
Any idea when this moves to the next period. We are in prime movers and heading for brain gain Tongue
About your mining program , have you finished your pools yet ? and how long you will public your source code ?
Pages:
Jump to: