Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 17. (Read 7465 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Some good feautures of Zantepay
ZANTEPAY would provide the ability to spend, save, and transact digital currencies. ZANTEPAY wallet would allow users to effortless trade between BTC, ETH, LTC, ZNX (more crypto currencies will be added to the wallet later on) and fiat currencies, specifically USD and EUR. ZANTEPAY wallet is complemented by a prepaid card, which would let users quickly access funds stored in crypto currencies.
Activity: 22
Merit: 1
There is a real need for a crypto debit card and ZantePay fills this need! This means that they provide an actual solution to an actual problem and this will give them a competitive advantage among the host of cryptocurrencies out there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
The team has Strong vision, good roadmap and a good looking perspective to spend crypto currencies in everydays life.
Whenever you want you can use your debit card and buy the stuff you would like to have easily with your crypto holdings. Maybe it's a best project in this year?
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Zantepay is an outstanding project and I am glad to be part of this great project.
And Zantepay is already hit in the crypto market....

Where has it already hit the crypto market? It's not really very popular yet and that takes time anyway to establish it as a trustworthy project.
Activity: 238
The project is worthy of attention of each investor, definitely. It is worth noting the convenience of the interface, for this developers a separate respect. At the same time, there are many different tools and other various possibilities. Guys, I'm entering the project, and I'll try to earn some money there. I believe in it, and I wish you the same.
Activity: 233
This is a great project in the making of HISTORY... It is sure a result of careful planning, the wallet platform is nice! I hope it will bring more confidence to store funds inside your wallet interface. A great team! but competition in the ICO market is high.. So good luck with this project... It would be in my interest that it is successful
Activity: 252
Wow what an incredible project have go through the site looks awesome with a great feature which is really going to help alot of traders and investors in cryptocurrency space. Will follow this awesome project to its summit which I believe is going to be a successful one and great opportunity for us in the future. Happy to come across and be the among the earliest followers of this Great project.
Activity: 266
This project looks good. I like the direction at which this project is aiming. It's one thing bringing out a project and it's another thing implementing it. This by far is one of the very feasible and realistic projects out there. It will be a success. Thank you to everyone who's worked hard to make this come to pass and to all those who are still doubting and contemplaiting, Now is the right time to join. I am so happy to join in!
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Estonia is famous for its crypto friendly laws and economy. ZANTEPAY will profits from estonia laws and regulation to build up a strong product which will likely change the world to use crypto assets in everydays life. I wish ZANTEPAY all the best to be the market leaer by 2019!
Activity: 91
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.
Activity: 112
This is a good project - ZANTECOIN is designed to become the new mainstream cryptocurrency. With that in mind ZANTECOIN wants to list it on every token platform, exchange and marketplace in order to reach our investors, supporters, community and eventually promote mass adoption of cryptocurrencies
Activity: 10
Zantepay is an outstanding project and I am glad to be part of this great project.
And Zantepay is already hit in the crypto market....
Strong vision, good roadmap and a good looking perspective to spend crypto currencies in everydays life. Whenever you want you can use your debit card and buy the stuff you would like to have easily with your crypto holdings. Save fees and time
Activity: 12
The project is quite impressive, the idea itself was excellent! Im so happy to be part of this upcoming project! CANT WAIT!!
Activity: 336
ZANTEPAY's vision is very good, broad market space for development. Look forward to the ZANTEPAY project can catch a coin so historical opportunity
Activity: 296
just waiting for exchange.. Very competent and interesting project which could and should invest to increase your income!.  The Airdrop tasks are a great way to get the community involved. I am  lucky that able to know this at an early stage  Try to make partnership with the banks and debit card. Zentapey offer 100 cryptocurrencies, including some very impressive new coins that are still in their ICOs. Here are some of our already announced listing partners . Keep up the good work!
Activity: 182
If the Zantepay card gets a lot of usage, let's say each user pays $500 per month with Zantepay card.
Then each user will get $100 per month in cashback.
$100x 1 million people = $100 million in cashback to be paid every month?
Activity: 14
🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make AirDrop 12000 our customer and also add a token to our trading system  🔥 🔥 🔥

🔥 🔥http://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

[email protected]
ZANTEPAY will release their project with a great use case: Spend your crypto assets everywhere where you can use a credit card. So you have a real world use case and save also a lot of exchange fees as well as time. Wish you all the best
Activity: 98
I started to follow this project from this morning. I researched a little bit and it seems to me a very promising project to follow and to get involved from ICO period. For me, crypto world needs a powerful project to make all the tokens and coins useful. Especially to use them spending in real life. This project can make it real. Good luck the team to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: