Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 22. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 296
Merit: 0
Hi Zantepay team! I was very interested in this ICO project, this is a good project
 I believe that this project will find a good place  in the future.This project has long been on the site of others. I wish you luck and progress in it. This project is a powerful technological and information resource.. I like the first impression of the web design, Nice project, I believe that blockchain .Good job team.Have a nice day
Activity: 5
This is great project and superb i think it is the best airdrop very nice plan Thanks!!
Activity: 93
Wow, thanks for publish ANN. Very clear and helpfull to us for joining this project. I support this project and good luck for Zantepay.
Activity: 31
The project has a very interesting idea! I'm sure it will be in demand! I am sure that everything will work because the project is very large and has potential. Very good project! Great team! We hope for the development of the project and the implementation of the long-term project plan. I like it!
Activity: 7
this app is wonderfull working and coin is good price .  token is good working is a virtual world is come  in new virtual curenccy
Activity: 98
I hope this ico does what it says as many have tried and failed. It will be very interesting to have this as the first ico to have a debit card able to use crypto on everyday purchases. This idea is revolutionary and I wish this team all the best and success in this market.
Activity: 14
I've checked all the points of your project and everything is really very useful.
Activity: 9
The idea for a credit card is very good. I hope you can finish the project. We all get this out. Thank you!
Activity: 10
A credit card, how do you plan going about that, Monaco couldn't do it.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Bitcointalk Username: vailuread
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Website registration: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: NO
Reddit airdrop: YES
Activity: 48
What's great about this project is that it's all about crypto addoption,which i think is the most important thing that needs to happen in the cryptosphere right now. I hope they have a killer plan for promotion and get this thing roling. Then it could be really big!
Activity: 85
Zentapay is building a product that the crypto community needs. They're offering pre-paid card connected to the crypto wallet FREE of charge and their main goal is to grow the community and make cryptocurrency mainstream.
Are you planning to implant a virtual wallet soon?
Glad to be part of this great project, I am looking forward to your progress in 2018. Can the Zantepay debt card be used with ERC20 tokens?
Activity: 75
What is
ZANTEPAY wallet?Huh

The ZANTEPAY wallet application will let you purchase, sell, send, receive and exchange your ZANTECOINs in the simplest and safest way possible.
Its beauty and its ease of use.
Your latest ZANTEPAY card transactions or your exchange history.
You will also have the option to manage Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum and Zantecoin directly from your ZANTEPAY wallet and assign your wallets to your ZANTEPAY card according to the selected preferences.
Buy BTC and altcoins with SEPA payment or with debit/credit card
Activity: 39
I know this project should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life. When will the ICO be over?
Activity: 196
Has managed to buy for 0.14. I believe in this company thanks for what you are doing
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Obviously, project of this nature with excellent social media usage and publicity, much can be expected from it. Most importantly, it applicability to real life issues, the hope is that this project deliver success.
Activity: 28
ZantePay is the first implementation I have seen that will allow for a credit card type capability that is funded by your cryptocurrencies.  Major cryptos like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum aalong with Zantecoin.  This is sure to become a big hit!
Activity: 14
You must to add token details to let participants to join the business.
 Good luck DEV's!
Pages:
Jump to: