Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 21. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
It is great to know about this very potential project. Wish you receive many investors. what do you deserve to receive. love you guys
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
The world will never be the same with the development of new technologies such as the zantepay wallet, which can give great freedom to peoples against all the forces of centralization. It was a dream, maybe tomorrow will become a reality.
Activity: 38
good idea, hope in the future can run by the planned. Pretty good business, credible design!  Good luck team!
Activity: 33
With Zantey being able to revolutionize and manage the real world economy with cryptocurrency, they are not here to play then, their roadmap and white paper says it all. The added package of being able to use their card to make purchases anywhere in the world is also topnotch
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
ZANTEPAY - a new fintech company to revoluzionate the world economy with new technolgy. They unite the world of cryptos with the real life economy. So you can spend and pay your bills with your cryptos on a daily basis. Very cool and decent roadmap
Activity: 88
The purpose of ZANTEPAY is to be able to use cryptocurrencies at any time and in any place. Users will only need to register, get a pre-ordered card and start using it for transactions without any fees.
Activity: 378
Clearly, such projects are of interest. A similar wallet service has been required for a long time. I really want to immediately pay for purchases with cryptocurrency, without any exchanges and high fees.
Activity: 210
ZANTEPAY will make the cryptos spendable everywhere and anytime in the "real" world economy. It's a great idea and a real usecase. And the best is: there already exists a company TENX, which has also a debit card to spend cryptos. BUT they don't accept that many currencies as ZANTEPAY does!
Activity: 45
Hi Zantepay team! I was very interested in this ICO project, this is a good project
I believe that this project will find a good place  in the future.This project has long been on the site of others. I wish you luck and progress in it. This project is a powerful technological and information resource.. I like the first impression of the web design, Nice project, I believe that blockchain. Good job team. Have a nice day
Activity: 171
The very idea of integrating debit cards and crypto looks amazing. This is awesome. And I believe this project will bring crypto to the mainstream
Activity: 26
Good project.Good planing.Very interesting in future
Activity: 12
WHat about taking part in Zanthepay ??  This looks really  to be a very interesting and revolutionary new  financial Tool on Blockchain in order to facilitate online payment worldwide.For sure this will be a big Boom.An amazing project to take part into. Dont miss it guys....
Activity: 12

This looks to be a very interesting and revolutionary new  financial Tool on Blockchain in order to facilitate online payment worldwide.For sure this will be a big Boom.An amazing project to take part into. Dont miss it guys....
Activity: 133
I will be waiting for more information, let's see another opinion giving to this project
Activity: 41
I am very interested in this project, there are so many things that attract me to ico,As the popularity and mainstream acceptance of blockchain and crypto currencies increase, traditional investors have been looking for more exposure to these digital assets and blockchain-based technologies
Activity: 18
This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. I like the first impression of the web design, Nice project, I believe that blockchain could really be a plus with it and help facilitate the spending of crypto
Activity: 18
It is so nice to see a fully functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be used for at most online transactions where you can spend your bitcoin, litecoin, ethereum and zantecoin anytime, anywhere using Zantepay. I hope you guys succeed in this field, It's very Interesting. Very Potential one.  I believe that this project will find a good place in the future. I wish you luck and progress in it. This project is a powerful technological and information resource. I like the first impression of the web design, Nice project, I believe that blockchain. Good job team.
Activity: 296
This is the best time to purchase the tokens as they are available at a discount right now. You may not get this coin at this price in the future. All the very best to the team and the project. It’s a pleasure writing for such a project. I like the first impression of the web design, Nice project, I believe that blockchain could really be a plus with it and help facilitate the spending of crypto
Activity: 173
I am investing in crypto-currencies and I really like the philosophy of this project. I like the fact that you connect digital and conventional currencies. ZANTEPAY Initial Coin Offering (ICO) - this is what I need right now!
Activity: 9
Quote from: Aneesh13
link=topic=3338217.msg35277222#msg35277222 date=1524362422
amazing project, will give what to talk, I love this project very much and I believe that it will work, participate also, now is the time, do not miss this opportunity, let’s form a strong community.
I hope that this ICO will be successful. Wish you good luck for the project and Devs.
Pages:
Jump to: