Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 23. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I like the project of my friend from vietnam I will introduce you to my friends hope the project will be successful, good luck. Go to moon
Activity: 233
I started to follow this project from this morning. I researched a little bit and it seems to me a very promising project to follow and to get involved from ICO period. For me, crypto world needs a powerful project to make all the tokens and coins useful. Especially to use them spending in real life. This project can make it real. Good luck the team to do that.
Activity: 238
Hello all. I just saw this project on ICO Channels which has 83 points, thats very good result! I think this is one of the projects that will be loved by the reviewers from diferent platform. If ever we can get there someday, I'm sure this will be earning a good reputation.
Activity: 154
Bitcointalk Username: Aleks Tol
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Website registration: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk:
Post #1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40256348

Reddit:
Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/user/ZANTEPAY/comments/8qke3h/only_3_days_left_of_zantepay_tokensale_at_014_eur/e0sao6t/
Activity: 252
I like the team member from this project,
They always respond all questions about Zantepay?
Anyway can you tell me how is the progress in this pre sale stage?
Tell me also about Timeline. When is the start of sales and when is the final date? In other words, I need all terms.
Activity: 266
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.
Activity: 20
a great project and careful planning, but competition in the ICO market are high. I hope the team will work hard and maximize in the promotion, to be accepted by investors.
Activity: 11
interesting project. I will be waiting for more information, let's see another comment this project before enjoying this  & how this project will turn out.
Activity: 190
It's seems to me good project! But can You tell me about mining option Huh
Activity: 154
Great idea! The project is simply super, crucial for today's issues. The development team shows everyone how to professionally work in this market! Good luck to developers and all project participants!
Activity: 29
Zantepay is not only a great idea buy it is necessary for the continued mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency in genetal.  It is extremely important to make the crypto process as smooth as pisible, since currently it is way to difficult for a average person to pick this subject up and trust what their doing, the quicker we can get people used to the idea the better for the whole blockchain industry. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 11
Great project and idea. As more and more people getting familiar with crypto, this will gain huge success. ZANTEPAY will change our future. ZANTEPAY is a project with great potential. I will definately use it  and waiting for release  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 8

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

Activity: 18
ZANTEPAY is an excellent project because The ZANTEPAY wallet is the core product that lays as the foundation to all existing feegenerating services. It will offer a hosted crypto multi wallet (BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX support, more crypto currencies will be added at the later stage) and integrated simple exchange services. And ZANTEPAY PRE-PAID CARD accessible through blockchain. The following features make ZANTEPAY to be talk of the day, Zantepay  will act as an intermediary that links the card issuer, the ZANTEPAY wallet, compliance services and the crypto exchange. ZANTEPAY allows users to have a single point of access to the complex financial and technical infrastructure in a user-friendly way. ZANTEPAY Marstercard ® is backed by private –owned bank in Estonia. ZANTEPAY is a project with great potential.
Activity: 144
ZANTEPAY is an excellent project because The ZANTEPAY wallet is the core product that lays as the foundation to all existing feegenerating services. It will offer a hosted crypto multi wallet (BTC, LTC, ETH, ZNX support, more crypto currencies will be added at the later stage) and integrated simple exchange services. And ZANTEPAY PRE-PAID CARD accessible through blockchain. The following features make ZANTEPAY to be talk of the day, Zantepay  will act as an intermediary that links the card issuer, the ZANTEPAY wallet, compliance services and the crypto exchange. ZANTEPAY allows users to have a single point of access to the complex financial and technical infrastructure in a user-friendly way. ZANTEPAY Marstercard ® is backed by private –owned bank in Estonia. ZANTEPAY is a project with great potential.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I didn't see any solution how they will launch this debit card successfully while Mastercard/VISA withdrew support to provide services. I think this will be toughest task for this project and it will suffer like other ongoing project who are in delay status because of this.
Activity: 12
Activity: 122
Bitcointalk Username: edgar2808
Telegram airdrop: YES
Twitter airdrop: YES
Facebook airdrop: YES
Medium airdrop: YES
Website registration: YES
Bitcointalk airdrop: YES
Reddit airdrop: YES

Bitcointalk:
Post #1: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.40254859

Reddit:
Post #1: https://www.reddit.com/user/ZANTEPAY/comments/8qke3h/only_3_days_left_of_zantepay_tokensale_at_014_eur/e0s8zsl
Activity: 16

ZANTEPAY
SPEND BITCOIN, LITECOIN,
ETHEREUM AND ZANTECOIN IN REAL LIFE WITH JUST ONE CARD.

PRE-ICO
        [15 Mar, 2018 - 14 Apr, 2018]        
Token price: 0,05 EUR

copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Although it is going to be a deep competion In this niche but having read the read the white paper, I believe Zantepay could make head lead in this niche. Big ups to the team
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org