Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐[ICO][ANN] ZANTEPAY - Spend crypto in real life with just one card ⭐ - page 20. (Read 7512 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Hello! I carefully studied this ICO. I can say for sure that this is a very successful project, because decentralized banking services are the future of the world economy. I can recommend everyone to participate in this ICO and the program for free distribution of tokens!
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
Bounty Manager Connecty.io
Can't wait for this ICO to be launched. I hope it will become successful.

I am pretty sure it will be ! project is awesome and the team is very professional !

No reason to fail Wink
Activity: 76
Can't wait for this ICO to be launched. I hope it will become successful.
Activity: 233
This is one of those projects that I actually hope succeeds in many ico at this time. Their vision is quite an undertaking, yet if executed properly it would help the entire cryptosphere. I can only imagine the ease of being able to spend crypto (via debit) with as much ease as it is to spend dollars. Say goodbye to banks if this succeeds!
Activity: 238
What's great about this project is that it's all about crypto addoption,which i think is the most important thing that needs to happen in the cryptosphere right now. I hope they have a killer plan for promotion and get this thing roling. Then it could be really big!
Activity: 252
This is my favourite project. ZANTEPAY is an outstanding project. I have a look at the website and I am surprising about it. This one is one of the best Projects forever. That's exactly what we need now. A project can be applied to reality, this may be a turning point for blockchain. I am fan of this ICO and I hope we will go to the moon SOON.
Activity: 266
I started to follow this project from this morning. I researched a little bit and it seems to me a very promising project to follow and to get involved from ICO period. For me, crypto world needs a powerful project to make all the tokens and coins useful. Especially to use them spending in real life. This project can make it real. Good luck the team to do that.
Activity: 98
Zantex is  nice project. I am excited to see how you build the company.

Do you have an airdrop planned? Will it have referral links?

best of Luck team for a great project
Activity: 3
Zantepay is one of the best crypto currency wallet, a fully secured wallet with multiple facets, cards  and easy transfers.
Activity: 296
Project looking great for Cryptocurrencies and blockchain future. But this project is a powerful technological and information resource, which includes all the advantages of the block system and is created for its free development and mass distribution.. The visibility of all the functionality and easy of use with all the major cryptocurrencies visible will make it a breeze for people who are technologically challenged.
Activity: 6
The world will never be the same with the development of new technologies such as the zantepay wallet, which can give great freedom to peoples against all the forces of centralization. It was a dream, maybe tomorrow will become a reality.
Activity: 98
I like the idea with the Zantepay card: use of crypto currency where traditional payment cards are accepted. it should be very convenient and will expand the use of crypto currency in everyday life.
Activity: 28
Activity: 32
Looks is a huge project. I will see the project success and go to the moon.
Activity: 308
Activity: 308
Take a step towards great success, be among the achievers. This ZANTEPAY is a good project with a promising future and if you participate, you will be glad you did . Join the winning team and earn your reward.be part of a good project is a pride that can not be phrased, happy to do something for this project, and will be successful always, because it is supported by a good team and will develop.Best Wishes
Activity: 8
I'm particularly impressed with your debit card project. I'm a sucker for such innovations. Good luck to the entire team.
Activity: 102
This is a groundbreaking project. Your road map is feasible and interesting. I wish the team good luck as you proceed with your project.
Activity: 19
Such project are getting prosperous.
Faultless business, very nice idea, cognizant website!
Activity: 29
I don't know of any project that has been able to provide a debit card that allows you to spend your digital assets anytime, anywhere. It will be nice to see a full functional cryptocurrency debit card that can be use for at most online transactions.
Pages:
Jump to: