Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 91. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.
People investing everything this days...  Sad
Do you really beleave those guys behind this suspicious projects from Russia??? I personally would be very careful investing in them. They could have succesful ico and launch on markets, but I assume that most of those icos will fail in future or will have some searious issues and the developers will leave away with big money! I see this as super fishy. First not so long ago Bitcoin been totally banned in Russia and they told how bad it is, but now they did made it somehow legal and you can make diffrent ICO with the given premission from goverment. Its very suspicious that all this recent Russian icos popping just like this one by one with diffrent ideas, promises and only promises, allways looking so brilliand and they allways have someone involved from goverment who actually dont know a shit about blockchain and its computing tech. Look at Zrcoin Cofounder, suspicious old guy with connections to goverment who really dont have any experience in coding, no cryptography experience or any developer experience, never had involvements in any crypto/blockchain tech/company or researching projects or any industrial companies.
Other thing that is strange that Russian news never writed about bitcoins but now they were igniting this that Russians are involved in crypto projects and have launched in short time huge wave of Cryptocurrency projects like leading projects in financial, business and banking industry etc. So i could quess with current state in the world many of those icos that been launched from Russia are launched and controlled by Russian Goverment.
Russian Goverment is known for big corruption and lies. You can call it also a Thief-Goverment who spit and lie to own people. No mather who, all politics and those with connections to Goverment, they are all thiefs and criminals by their soul.
Activity: 476
the price of zrcoin token will surely change when it will be listed on some exchange...
I think so, but I hope the price will be as expected
Activity: 476
good TOTAL RAISED 3,914,556 USD  Cool come join and suport gaes  Cool Cool

How long ico will last?
Ten days away ico will end, with current investor gains, I think ico will be launch perfectly.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
How many exchange websites will trade ZrCoin cryptocurrency? The value of token will be high if will be trade on many exchange websites..  Wink
I also suppose that the value of the token you will be able to raise a lot and for as well is going to the ico I think that will be high.
 then I expect to see him traded on many exchange
Activity: 462
Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

How long ico will last?
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
How will you calculate the sum achieved in dollars according to crypto price changes?
I believe Its converted to fiat immediatly.

It would be cool, but not.
Devs write in telegram chat that all funds are closed on wallers with escrows. So they can not be converted immidiately.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
the price of zrcoin token will surely change when it will be listed on some exchange...
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
How many exchange websites will trade ZrCoin cryptocurrency? The value of token will be high if will be trade on many exchange websites..  Wink
Activity: 182
How will you calculate the sum achieved in dollars according to crypto price changes?
so its means its already calculated from the time you join and no more price change happen even the price of btc and other altcoin decrease or increase Huh

On website not really for sure.
It's not alive countdown depends on rates and market.
But when funds ll be converted, they ll announce result.

Cryptocurrencies are exchanged at the time of transfer. Prices are taken from coinmarketcap.
All the info is on their website.
Activity: 267
so its means its already calculated from the time you join and no more price change happen even the price of btc and other altcoin decrease or increase Huh

On website not really for sure.
It's not alive countdown depends on rates and market.
But when funds ll be converted, they ll announce result.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

Why should it change its value when other coins do? It is fully premined, and the coin value is tied to the current market. For example: A coin costed around 1.4$ at the beginning, and the market price for ZrO2 will be around 2.4$. I would expect if the market price is higher, the value of the coins would be too. This is meant with fiat conversion coin value ~ market price.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
Activity: 387
Merit: 106

yeah and 10 days until the ICO finish,,
it will be huge in the last few days, just like another project
Hopefully can reach 6000btc,
At the end of ico
Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

yeah and 10 days until the ICO finish,,
it will be huge in the last few days, just like another project
Activity: 672
Zirconium is a large existing market with a shortage of product

You can read here
http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

or here
http://www.fox8live.com/story/35097239/zirconium-2017-global-market-expected-to-grow-at-cagr-691-and-forecast-to-2020

You also can google "zirconium dioxide refractory market" or something like this.
You ll find lots of information about market and lots of reports about it.

Also you can read in our blog
https://medium.com/zrcoin/the-growth-of-the-zirconium-market-4d60e1eeccc7
Activity: 601
good TOTAL RAISED 3,914,556 USD  Cool come join and suport gaes  Cool Cool

Activity: 182
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Activity: 658
By now the fund received must have dropped below the minimum cap for launch one plant, how is the team going to deal with high volatility in crypto
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
why won't it go beyond $3? the market dictat s its price since its an ongoing development and its demand will usually be the basis of its price on the exchanges. the buy back is just one of the plan i guess. after the road is completed, they will soon prepare an0ther.

I think some of you guys should research what an option contract is.
That is what you are buying.

what happens if the price of the metal goes up above $3?

Smiley

If I understood is correctly, the cryptocoins value is the same as it current sell price on the market. Please correct me if I am wrong.

I hope that value of the metal goes up because I suppose that ZrCoin value goes up too. Anyway ZrCoin team will buy back the token after 1 year. I'm so relaxed inside this ICO plan.
Pages:
Jump to: