Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 93. (Read 149587 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
Congrats team!

But what will happen if the invested money between $3.5-7m at the end?
3.5 for the first plant. It's done.
Will you refund rest of the amount or you have some efficient plans for you and investors?

Fair question. Now it s 3.8 million. so not enough for second plant. what are you going to do for that extra money?  Roll Eyes

ICO is still ongoing. I think they'll raise 7 million

the amount of raised money is amazing. opening two plants with cryptocoins is just an incredible event!

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Hitting 7 Million shouldn't be a problem.
Activity: 364
Congrats team!

Will you refund rest of the amount or you have some efficient plans for you and investors?

Fair question. Now it s 3.8 million. so not enough for second plant. what are you going to do for that extra money?  Roll Eyes

ICO is still ongoing. I think they'll raise 7 million
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
fantastic milestone, with a similar result, and for the increase in participation could be extended to the project, imho.
 congratulations you are doing a great job
Activity: 1022
Merit: 276
Congrats team!

Activity: 275
Congrats to the team for reaching the minimum funding! Looking forward to a succesfull project, hopefully the $7m will be reached! Keep up the good work!
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
TOTAL RAISED
USD
wow  still have about 10days i think we will reise 7000000$ finally

Nice results! Hope ZrCoin team will got funds for two plants after ico. This will guarantee a good income from the production of zirconium.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
TOTAL RAISED
USD
wow  still have about 10days i think we will reise 7000000$ finally

Dear members and followers!

Please attention!
Thare are some fake ZrCoin tokens on DEX exchange.
(May be somewhere else as well)

Don't buy them!
Don't be scammed.

ICO will be started on 11th of May!

You can join ICO and get ZrCoin tokens only through dashboard of official website.
https://zrcoin.io/

Thanks for the warning !!! have you encountered other scams or irregularities ?? we keep our eyes open and promptly notify you if we find any abnormalities
Activity: 728
I always hope that bounties will be released  a long time after the end of the ico.
Are there any news or information about this argument?
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
its on the way to hit 4 million, great ICO result,, and 1 plant can be open with all this funds
i hope it will hit 7 million, so the second plant will be open  Wink
congratulations for Zrcoin team

for those people who are still wary about ZRCoin this is the demonstration of the value of the project and of the team.
the first objective was achieved, well, now you point to the second step
Activity: 182
Congrates!!!!
It will be great watching the webcam.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
It feels so good first target cap has been reached and surpassed. I always knew I joined the right investment project, more investors are trooping in by the hours.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Activity: 966
Congrats team!

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

We made it!
A very generous investment of WAVES has pushed us over the line,
meaning that our first production facility is now viable.

We’re now looking ahead with confidence and hoping to collect enough funds for a second facility by the end of the crowdsale.

Join our ICO right now!
Don't miss the moment!

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-hits-3-5-million-target-174d74909453

great result i believe its could be break 5 million until the end of ICO ..
Activity: 620
Who has not yet seen the statistics of investments today?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it's so cool . They have passed the first destination very easily and They are accelerating to reach the final destination.
I believe They can reach this final destination. Congratulations, Dev and Team. Very good Job.
If they'd done the minimum so fast then so is the the maximum cap for their ICO and I expect some extra because for sure there will be last minute investors coming. 
Activity: 180
Who has not yet seen the statistics of investments today?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

it's so cool . They have passed the first destination very easily and They are accelerating to reach the final destination.
I believe They can reach this final destination. Congratulations, Dev and Team. Very good Job.
Pages:
Jump to: