Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 95. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
what if the ico dosnt reach the 3,5 ml needed for the opening of the plant?

Hello,

If we fail to collect $3.5mil, we will return all funds.
But not to worry, we are optimistic that the minimum amount of $3.5mil will be surpassed.
i hope this never happen i wish you to reach the minimum amount,i trust you
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
team look like russian mobsters

this is a serious charge in addition to prejudice the ignorant who believe in the fairy tales !!! because of these accusations and words Huh I feel part of the reason why very often, it is also addressed to the citizens of other nations, who, instead, proves to be of the greatest men and talents in their lives and professions. maybe you are a little person developed to spit insults on the human beings who do not know
Activity: 160
Merit: 100
team look like russian mobsters
Activity: 308

Hello,

But not to worry, we are optimistic that the minimum amount of $3.5mil will be surpassed.

I hope the money is raised, am not looking forward to that refund part
Activity: 230
My dashboard shows how different the amount of zrcoin is; When I joined the first day I had 65 ZrCoin. But now if i join again i will have 118. Will ZrCoin calculate after the end?

What do you mean?  Huh

Ethereum increase its value from 80$ to 180$. When I joined i took 65 ZrCoin, but now if I join with 1 eth I take 118 ZrCoin. I think ZrCoin follows dollar $ value.
You are right. Due to the volatility of Btc and ethereum, I noticed that latest ICOs set their milestone in fiat currency. This is very good if owned eth or Btc before the rise of these days.

That means that this is a good time to invest in ZrCoin ICO
Activity: 770

Hello,

Activity: 770
I just found out this project and it seems very interesting.
I am reading all the white paper and I understand the need of a crowdfunding.
The problem is that I don't really understand why this project need of a blockchain and a cryptocoin? Huh

Hi,
It is because blockchain technology is safe and transparent for users, each user can see what is sold and what is purchased.
The income goes to a separate e-wallet which allows for real-time monitoring of transactions.
Activity: 728
My dashboard shows how different the amount of zrcoin is; When I joined the first day I had 65 ZrCoin. But now if i join again i will have 118. Will ZrCoin calculate after the end?

What do you mean?  Huh

Ethereum increase its value from 80$ to 180$. When I joined i took 65 ZrCoin, but now if I join with 1 eth I take 118 ZrCoin. I think ZrCoin follows dollar $ value.
You are right. Due to the volatility of Btc and ethereum, I noticed that latest ICOs set their milestone in fiat currency. This is very good if owned eth or Btc before the rise of these days.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

What do you mean?  Huh

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

What do you mean?  Huh
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
uhmm, seems interesting this ICO, and its is on WAVES token creation, right?

yes is true is on WAVES and ETH blockchain.  ZrCoin is one  of the early tokens created on waves blockchain ...sounds interesting for me.
Activity: 477
uhmm, seems interesting this ICO, and its is on WAVES token creation, right?

Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE

What did you do to get your account banned and disabled on TVE???

i think he break the Terms and Conditions of The viral exchange and if anybody who break the rule of course their account will be banned
as i know TVE service is the best way for social media bounty,, many project succed with TVE services,,
Activity: 588
Merit: 268
"if the Company is eligible for IPO."

If I don't want to sell my ZrCoin back to the company and the company isn't on the IPO yet - what next?
Will the market rate of ZrCoin be raising meanwhile?
No one can say for sure, irrespective of the way the cryptocoins swings with volatility, we are hopeful there will be a steady appreciable increase in the value of this coin over time because the underlying fundamental and roadmap for the development of this project is being the only commodity project backed with blockchain is vital.
Total raised ICO until today is 1,918,161 USD it's awesome optimist ico will be success
good result up to now, 2 million are a step towards the 7, and for now we have not been disappointed. for those, like me, who has participated in the ico is a pleasure to see so much participation. we continue, we continue
I like zr coin, but very sorry my viral account is disable,
The viral is not very suitable for the promotion of social media bounty,
In address to THE VIRAL EXCHANGE do not banned an innocent account,
RIP TVE

What did you do to get your account banned and disabled on TVE???
Activity: 672
With the rise in BTC, I am confident that zrcoin would hit the $3.5M cap and surpass it, also last minute whales are already lurking.
many are watching and waiting for the last few days as happens in many ico,
this has implications that are very interesting will attract a lot of big investors
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)
There is still time for the ICO. ZrCoin could increase waves and others token during the last day. I think marketing is done in very good way.
With the rise in BTC, I am confident that zrcoin would hit the $3.5M cap and surpass it, also last minute whales are already lurking.
Activity: 966
EncryptoTel ico got 2 million Waves
MobileGO ico almost got 1 million Waves.

ZrCoin ico below 100k Waves.

I think Waves community will make an surprise attack on this too
Pages:
Jump to: