Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 92. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
why won't it go beyond $3? the market dictat s its price since its an ongoing development and its demand will usually be the basis of its price on the exchanges. the buy back is just one of the plan i guess. after the road is completed, they will soon prepare an0ther.

I think some of you guys should research what an option contract is.
That is what you are buying.

what happens if the price of the metal goes up above $3?

Smiley

If I understood is correctly, the cryptocoins value is the same as it current sell price on the market. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
(: In medio stat virtus :)
The only cryptovalute that allows you to get 100% of the investment. Today is a black day for the crypto market but ZrCoin is a certainty.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
having passed the first lens and reaching the second goal will be different than the nominal value for each zrcoin during the buy-back ?
Activity: 182
In the white paper or website it talks about possibly going "public" , I think it would be cooler to just keep it on waves. You can have the option of converting your "option" into company stock. So after the buy back period you can convert your zrcoin to stock and keep it on waves. And as long as you hold this coin, you get company dividends or whatever. Holders of zrcoin get airdrops of btc based on company growth.

Keep it on blockchain. Not the stock market...
Keep it real.

But I get it, going "public" is where the money is...
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
why won't it go beyond $3? the market dictat s its price since its an ongoing development and its demand will usually be the basis of its price on the exchanges. the buy back is just one of the plan i guess. after the road is completed, they will soon prepare an0ther.
if all goes well, 1.4 USD and 2.8 USD will be buy support, so buy now to have  good time later. and zirconium is used in the nuclear industry and you can exchange Zrcoins for real zirconium.
think and act Smiley

I think some of you guys should research what an option contract is.
That is what you are buying.

what happens if the price of the metal goes up above $3?

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Activity: 770
According to current rates they've already collected more than 2.6$mln (roughly)  but stats still show only 2$mln

Yes, you're correct.

And I think that's probably because they converted to usd every unique invesment when it's made.

Other way it doesn't make sense though

Hello!
Yes, rate is taken at the moment of each investment.
It's logical, but sometimes does not show real situation.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Just one question:

The distribution of the tokens will be made after the Ico or after the beginning of the production?

If it will be made before the building of the plant, I can see only speculation...

i think, Token distributions should be after the ICO
Activity: 1414
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
Can the price for 1 ZrCoin go higher than 2.80$? And how high can it get ?

Not sure who would buy an option contract for higher than what the agreed amount is.

No, zrcoin will not go higher than 2.80. Its an option contract.
Read the whitpaper.

I believe the contract is $2.80 in 1.5 years.

It is pretty cool to have an option on blockchain. I invested in it.

everything can be happend with Zrcoin,
in my mind this Zrcoin price could be more than $2,80 but need 2 - 3 months after the token is listed in various exchange.
this value in the markets is depends on demands.
more demands come the price will increase.

Not sure who would buy an option contract for higher than what the agreed amount is.

No, zrcoin will not go higher than 2.80. Its an option contract.
Read the whitpaper.

I believe the contract is $2.80 in 1.5 years.

It is pretty cool to have an option on blockchain. I invested in it.
Activity: 728
Just one question:

The distribution of the tokens will be made after the Ico or after the beginning of the production?

If it will be made before the building of the plant, I can see only speculation...
Activity: 672
I expect greater participation in the ico is supported by the descent of the crypto. with this dump,
I believe that many want to turn the btc in investment for the token, but we will see
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
of course it can go higher than 2.80$ how much it can raise?nobody knows exactly...
Activity: 149

As high as it needs Smiley stay with it and believe it.
Activity: 190
Congrats for the 3.5, will be following and watching for sure.
Activity: 406
Activity: 308
Ride on ZrCoin, all the way to $7mil
Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

We made it!
A very generous investment of WAVES has pushed us over the line,
meaning that our first production facility is now viable.

We’re now looking ahead with confidence and hoping to collect enough funds for a second facility by the end of the crowdsale.

Join our ICO right now!
Don't miss the moment!

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-hits-3-5-million-target-174d74909453
Congratulation for hit the 3.5 million target, I hope will get more than that and will bring any investors to come. good luck
Activity: 230
Congrats team!

But what will happen if the invested money between $3.5-7m at the end?
3.5 for the first plant. It's done.
Will you refund rest of the amount or you have some efficient plans for you and investors?

Fair question. Now it s 3.8 million. so not enough for second plant. what are you going to do for that extra money?  Roll Eyes

Hey, the ICO is not yet over..but I guess the extra might be used to facilitate the buy-back of tokens
Pages:
Jump to: