Pages:
Author

Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain - page 94. (Read 149587 times)

Activity: 267
Merit: 250
My dashboard shows how different the amount of zrcoin is; When I joined the first day I had 65 ZrCoin. But now if i join again i will have 118. Will ZrCoin calculate after the end?

What do you mean?  Huh

Ethereum increase its value from 80$ to 180$. When I joined i took 65 ZrCoin, but now if I join with 1 eth I take 118 ZrCoin. I think ZrCoin follows dollar $ value.

unfair

but just 1 thought concerned this "unfair" issue.
if a rate of crypto would be dropped suddenly, nobody would ask about recalculation of this ICO, right?
nobody would require to decrease their amount of tokens, right?

not necessary to answer) just think about it Wink
Activity: 230
Merit: 100

We made it!
A very generous investment of WAVES has pushed us over the line,
meaning that our first production facility is now viable.

We’re now looking ahead with confidence and hoping to collect enough funds for a second facility by the end of the crowdsale.

Join our ICO right now!
Don't miss the moment!

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-hits-3-5-million-target-174d74909453

Thats more like it, this is what you get when you ride with the big guys
Activity: 770

We made it!
A very generous investment of WAVES has pushed us over the line,
meaning that our first production facility is now viable.

We’re now looking ahead with confidence and hoping to collect enough funds for a second facility by the end of the crowdsale.

Join our ICO right now!
Don't miss the moment!

https://medium.com/zrcoin/zrcoin-hits-3-5-million-target-174d74909453
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
3.6 mil!!!!
ZRCoin goes like a rocket. with this pace attract many investors, and for those that participated in setting up a excellent investment

yes ans this funds already hit the minimum target,,
congrats to Zrcoin team,,
i am very happy to heard about this,,
Activity: 308
My dashboard shows how different the amount of zrcoin is; When I joined the first day I had 65 ZrCoin. But now if i join again i will have 118. Will ZrCoin calculate after the end?

What do you mean?  Huh

Ethereum increase its value from 80$ to 180$. When I joined i took 65 ZrCoin, but now if I join with 1 eth I take 118 ZrCoin. I think ZrCoin follows dollar $ value.

unfair

I dont think the market fluctuation is anybodies fault...that is market. Well am happy for ZrCoin
Activity: 147
(: In medio stat virtus :)

What do you mean?  Huh

unfair

Because I profited of the start bonus. We must rejoin to increase numbers of ZrCoin tokens. Wink We need to see ZrCoin value when it comes to the market.
Activity: 308

What do you mean?  Huh

unfair
Hey bitcointalk,

A warm welcome to our new participants and congratulations to all those that rose in ranks.

ZrCoin ICO is going stronger, minimum cap has been surpassed
Total raised $3,761,575 .....Join the ICO now.
https://zrcoin.io/

Weekly stakes have been added for participants of the signature/avatar campaign
Also ranks have been updated.

NOTE: Particpants of the bounty campaign that are not wearing ZrCoin signature/avatar should do so or be removed from the campaign.

Thank you for your support Smiley

ZrCoin Team
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
EncryptoTel ico got 2 million Waves
MobileGO ico almost got 1 million Waves.

ZrCoin ico below 100k Waves.

I think Waves community will make an surprise attack on this too

And that happened  Cheesy

Congrats!
Now the target is second plant.
Activity: 364
Who has not yet seen the statistics of investments today?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Activity: 588
Merit: 268
Today the price of bitcoin and ethereum go up and it is a very good time to invest in ZrCoin, I think i join another time to ICO because the period is very convenient.
Good for you, with your btc will be worth alot more dollars for investing Grin Grin
Today the price of bitcoin and ethereum go up and it is a very good time to invest in ZrCoin, I think i join another time to ICO because the period is very convenient.
It will end reaching the 7 million dollar mark, 3.7 million currently and it seems it will grow faster.
Good investment and this project will succeed.

Maybe i have to wait a few days, I don't know if join now. I think I'll invest half of my budget now and half of my budget in future. What do you think?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
It will end reaching the 7 million dollar mark, 3.7 million currently and it seems it will grow faster.
Good investment and this project will succeed.
Activity: 672
3.6 mil!!!!
ZRCoin goes like a rocket. with this pace attract many investors, and for those that participated in setting up a excellent investment
Activity: 450
Merit: 251
Activity: 966
According to current rates they've already collected more than 2.6$mln (roughly)  but stats still show only 2$mln

Yes, you're correct.

And I think that's probably because they converted to usd every unique invesment when it's made.

Other way it doesn't make sense though
Activity: 672
in this period all the ico of high quality are going very well, this economy is growing strong,
 and the percentages of earning are fantastic
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
According to current rates they've already collected more than 2.6$mln (roughly)  but stats still show only 2$mln
Pages:
Jump to: