Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 11. (Read 278406 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
I can spend 200$ for a well-designed roadmap, a 200$ more for a good website. But we will do the real things to bring ICOBID to top. All necessary things will be available.

The project needs funds. It's used to be the problem but not now.
We could start a funding round after swap or not.
It depends on last decisions of some sponsors that contacted us and promised to help ICOBID these days.

That's good
This is clear
But please don't leave for another time
Best of luck
People are very eager about the development of the project, incredible, I am very excited about this. The project owner is rewarding those who point out to the project the most likely direction will be $ 200. Well, this information will make investors more secure.
Activity: 502
Merit: 250
I can spend 200$ for a well-designed roadmap, a 200$ more for a good website. But we will do the real things to bring ICOBID to top. All necessary things will be available.

It depends on last decisions of some sponsors that contacted us and promised to help ICOBID these days.

That's good
This is clear
But please don't leave for another time
Best of luck
Activity: 732
Merit: 251
Pioneer88 always needs funds

keep watching this show
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Thank you for returning to the ICOB project. many of us were waiting for it.
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
I have sent my coins a few hours ago for the swap, I hope everything works well until august 31. Good luck to all!
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
It would have been better if Pioneer came back with a website and whitepaper plus detailed roadmap of the project. I have been following ICOB since 2017 and tbh stopped last May because Pioneer went inactive for a long time.

Good thing that ICOB already have a Telegram group, there's another way to communicate with the dev and supporters. However, what it needs the most now is Marketing. For sure most supporters/followers have unwatched this thread thinking that the project is dead and was abandoned. I don't think the airdrop is enough.
If I understood correctly
Pioneer Doesn't want to unveil his white paper, for now, He's afraid of thieves. Lol
But not sure, maybe it will disappear like other times,  Cheesy Cheesy

I think the project roadmap after August 31 will be revealed to the community and it is likely that the project team will outline the clear direction for the ICOB project, as well as the ICOT project (ICOB TOKEN) .
It would have been better if Pioneer came back with a website and whitepaper plus detailed roadmap of the project. I have been following ICOB since 2017 and tbh stopped last May because Pioneer went inactive for a long time.

Good thing that ICOB already have a Telegram group, there's another way to communicate with the dev and supporters. However, what it needs the most now is Marketing. For sure most supporters/followers have unwatched this thread thinking that the project is dead and was abandoned. I don't think the airdrop is enough.
If I understood correctly
Pioneer Doesn't want to unveil his white paper, for now, He's afraid of thieves. Lol
But not sure, maybe it will disappear like other times,  Cheesy Cheesy

Do we already have a telegram group? If yes can you please share the link I would love to join.

Thanks
https://t.me/icobidgroup
There is not much to read
Activity: 546
Merit: 122
I did not know about this project before. but I liked the idea. I think this coin needs a team,  this coin can grow very quickly and and reach the top.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

Do we already have a telegram group? If yes can you please share the link I would love to join.

Thanks
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

legendary
Activity: 1203
Merit: 1000
Sent over my ICOBID Waves token already, when will we receive confirmation on the swap?

It was said that it will be on 31st of August. Hopefully ICOT will attract investors as the dev will pursue this project even  it was once failed.

There it will be no new investors. Only people from the first stage of ICOBID project. Investors want to know all the details about project future and roadmap. there is no such thing here.
I still do not understand why is here going to ERC20 token swap. Except new possibility to listing on the new exchange (because delisted from all)
Activity: 57
Tell me please, the developer is no longer interested in his project. Or why is he behaving this way?

What way is he behaving? He is making some good moves in the project and also running an airdrop campaign.
It seems that the airdrop campaign has started at the end of the ICOB conversion to ICOT, then we will receive the capital mobilization campaign from investors.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Tell me please, the developer is no longer interested in his project. Or why is he behaving this way?

What way is he behaving? He is making some good moves in the project and also running an airdrop campaign.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Maybe they have chosen the wrong way to develop their project, and now the project team has learned and is trying to rebuild their project. I hope that the birth of ICOT (ICOB TOKEN) will bring success to the project.
Activity: 112
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Sent over my ICOBID Waves token already, when will we receive confirmation on the swap?

It was said that it will be on 31st of August. Hopefully ICOT will attract investors as the dev will pursue this project even  it was once failed.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 101
oh, the project was great, the ICOB worked very effectively two years ago, the ICOB community is very active and now the project has opened the airdrop back to stimulate the development as well as the interest of the community for the project.
Pages:
Jump to: