Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 41. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
any updates about this coin? the dev seems sleeping a very long time now.
I think they are in the works developing the ICOB-Waves token, we might see a swap in the coming months or days but developing two token at the same time will take a lot of time and effort.

what do you mean two token? is there any plans for swap again, coz what I know the swap was already finished a while ago.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I think they are in the works developing the ICOB-Waves token, we might see a swap in the coming months or days but developing two token at the same time will take a lot of time and effort.
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
Great rewards and hold for review share just is a fancy way to say POS stake right ? I some icobid staking for months now.
I really can't wait till the app launch it will sky rocket the value of icobid for sure.
Activity: 434
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
1.st august is gone,no tragedies with bitcoin. Its time to grow icobid price up.

KICKICO https://www.kickico.com/   vs ICOBID? I think, Kickico will win. Kickico - crowdrafting platform with  4 already ready projects... What have ICOBID? 0.0 projects.. Only words now... Where projects and blockchain on icobidplatform.net? Where commands?
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
1.st august is gone,no tragedies with bitcoin. Its time to grow icobid price up.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Hi Dev, I sent the claiming info, But I still did not get any ICOB-W.

Please don't forget credid me the ICOB-W, thank you.  Smiley
Activity: 434
are we just waiting for the bitcoin effect on Aug. 1? how about the current development of this coin? any plans?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
please help, the swap was not right, I got less coins than I should have
my balance icobid wallet 57000 icob(BM6TLfi2p3XaEN62Fb4rt6aZ2ekM64mc2J), but i recive only 83658 ICB-w (3P8PsttQwZuXsoUJmnbkjzRty6jyd8fgD8U)
http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=52de66ae2d5ba46f73710103d8ab799a
http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=223ddeeb5f3da9a49b96494b919ebfeb
Activity: 616
Hello guys , how are you ?
please can you tell me what is the max supply of this coin ??
Thank you !!

Circulating supply is 104,917,524 ICOB. Max supply,I dont know.
Activity: 502
Hello guys , how are you ?
please can you tell me what is the max supply of this coin ??
Thank you !!
Activity: 1078
Merit: 502
Can someone explain to me the ICOBID-Waves tokens. Is the dev going to burn the original tokens and stick strictly to Waves or is he keeping both. I'm trying to find an answers on these threads, but can't. Too many pages. Undecided

Since the main news about Waves is expected in September, then in September we will see why ICOB-w tokens were needed. We are stocking popcorn.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Can someone explain to me the ICOBID-Waves tokens. Is the dev going to burn the original tokens and stick strictly to Waves or is he keeping both. I'm trying to find an answers on these threads, but can't. Too many pages. Undecided

He is keeping both coins and both are not same , icob is bitcoin and icob-w is waves coin and developer have to still develop some thing for wave coin till now no price for it.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
eventually the market will rise up again and we will see some of the suffering altcoin/token begin to breath life again, dead coin will rise and will be pump don`t fall for that trick just hold your coins and enjoy the rough ride.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Thanks Pioneer for sharing your prediction, I just read it now but not too late I guess. Anyway, I've been having a hard time synchronizing my desktop wallet. It took so long and seems to stop after xx blocks. I did delete all files in the roaming folder and sync again but still the same. 12hrs of sync and still didn't finish. Is it a network problem or something else?
Activity: 616
Looks like we have need to waiting until september and after segwit we got good news about icobid and icobid-w.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
I just noticed that this thread had reached its 200 pages of discussion.  It is more than a semester since ICOBID had been planned and created.  We have seen updates and lots of struggle of Pioneer88 to deliver the project but somehow he is getting a hard time finding the right person to help him with the development and possibl boost of ICOBID.  One thing I admire is that Pioneer88 keep on moving ICOBID even if he has to do it alone.  I hope we can see a big news here in the later part of the year. I will keep holding the little ICOBID i have Smiley.

Ya it is true that Pionner88 is doing a great job by still keep working on this coin project single handedly. But the community is also strongly supporting his project and everyone is aiming high. I am also holding my all coins and daily doing trading on this coin.
Pioneer88 still believes that he can deliver what he promise to his investors just needed to create more updates and progress and find someone
who can really work hard the way he did with this coin, we can't say what an happen but one thing is for sure he will do his best in order to
achieve what he's aiming for this project.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I just noticed that this thread had reached its 200 pages of discussion.  It is more than a semester since ICOBID had been planned and created.  We have seen updates and lots of struggle of Pioneer88 to deliver the project but somehow he is getting a hard time finding the right person to help him with the development and possibl boost of ICOBID.  One thing I admire is that Pioneer88 keep on moving ICOBID even if he has to do it alone.  I hope we can see a big news here in the later part of the year. I will keep holding the little ICOBID i have Smiley.

Ya it is true that Pionner88 is doing a great job by still keep working on this coin project single handedly. But the community is also strongly supporting his project and everyone is aiming high. I am also holding my all coins and daily doing trading on this coin.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Pages:
Jump to: