Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 47. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Nice price jump, guess people are starting to believe.  Cheesy  When is the Waves token implantation?

This is already expected.   Congrats to those who neve lose faith and keep on accumulating ICOBID, you can reap your reward now if you want, a 200% profit is already good.  You can either play the market by selling now and buying again when it goes down.  Or you can keep on holding until you hit your target price of selling out.  Anyway, nice move Pioneer88 giving your community joy again Cheesy

icob is a mostly pump and dump coin at this time someone on yobit dumping icob coins

If you will  read last news in twitter of Pioneer88 - you will understand, why ICOB pump now...
Activity: 489
Nice price jump, guess people are starting to believe.  Cheesy  When is the Waves token implantation?

This is already expected.   Congrats to those who neve lose faith and keep on accumulating ICOBID, you can reap your reward now if you want, a 200% profit is already good.  You can either play the market by selling now and buying again when it goes down.  Or you can keep on holding until you hit your target price of selling out.  Anyway, nice move Pioneer88 giving your community joy again Cheesy

icob is a mostly pump and dump coin at this time someone on yobit dumping icob coins
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Icobid pumping in yobit,dont sell!!! Wait till 1000 sat!
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
did I missed some updates here from dev, why such volume in yobit?

https://twitter.com/pioneer8816

ICOBID android wallelt is ready in 2-3 days.

ICOBID PLATFORM‏ @pioneer8816

Thanks to new sponsors. ICOBID is ready to take off.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
what about ICOB-W, where it exchanges?
Activity: 434
did I missed some updates here from dev, why such volume in yobit?
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
oh yes,1000 and more sats is normal price for Icobid,Im waiting for that Smiley
Activity: 644
nice to see the volume in yobit and the price. Glad I bought some at 20 plus sats. Cheesy

yeah, just noticed it too. Hope this coin be traded around hundred satoshi sooner then way up to 1K sats.
nice to see the volume in yobit and the price. Glad I bought some at 20 plus sats. Cheesy
Activity: 574
Hello dev, how price 1 btc to ICOBID?
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Pioneer88 pls read PM not got the right amount icob-w
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
WOW their is big movement of price is going in yobit and the trading has gone past 111 btc value trade, very soon we will see the price in 200 sat.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 644
Please PM to translate it to Vietnamese if needed

Try to approach pioneer since he is also a Vietnamese. And I dont think if he still accept translations this time but who knows, youre lucky if Pioneer will reply you.  Grin
Activity: 218
Merit: 100
Please PM to translate it to Vietnamese if needed
its worth to staking icobid Huh looks like not Undecided

It's not, i am only staking ICOB because i am staking other coins on my mini PC.

if you hold a big amount of ICOB its worth it. But instead of staking it I am playing the waves in yobit and it gives me opportunity to grow my coins. Trading is fun. Smiley
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
its worth to staking icobid Huh looks like not Undecided

It's not, i am only staking ICOB because i am staking other coins on my mini PC.
Pages:
Jump to: