Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 45. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Just saw this in skype. I think there will be a pump sooner or later.  Grin  Grin

You mean to saw that this time pioneer is going to pump the ICOB-W coins or ICOB in yobit exchange, because i am holding more then 2ML coins

looks like yes,but icobid in wavesplatform Huh Icobid-W pump nice will be:)

it is more then 48 hours and still their is no trading in waves platform and even from last 4 hrs the waves wallet is not working and even their exchange is not showing any pair of coins to trade.

I agree,no one pumping actions at this time.
Activity: 835
have you tried backing up your .dat file and reinstalling it from scratch?

Yes,I have yesterday the same problem,I saw my wallet dat. file and config.file. After that I uninstaled my old wallet and downloading again wallet and put in roaming these saved wallet dat. file and config.file,and now running again.

Answer for the both of you -- Yes, I've tried that, download and run the new wallet again. It worked out well but isn't there any other way to solve it? I hope there is. This was my second encounter to the problem and it might occur again later on. Starting on scratch is a bit hassle, also syncing took so long in the new wallet.

I guess no other way to solve it. Im waiting too 8 hours when my wallet to starts syncing Undecided
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Yes,I have yesterday the same problem,I saw my wallet dat. file and config.file. After that I uninstaled my old wallet and downloading again wallet and put in roaming these saved wallet dat. file and config.file,and now running again.

Answer for the both of you -- Yes, I've tried that, download and run the new wallet again. It worked out well but isn't there any other way to solve it? I hope there is. This was my second encounter to the problem and it might occur again later on. Starting on scratch is a bit hassle, also syncing took so long in the new wallet.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Just saw this in skype. I think there will be a pump sooner or later.  Grin  Grin

You mean to saw that this time pioneer is going to pump the ICOB-W coins or ICOB in yobit exchange, because i am holding more then 2ML coins

it is more then 48 hours and still their is no trading in waves platform and even from last 4 hrs the waves wallet is not working and even their exchange is not showing any pair of coins to trade.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Hello, does anyone here encounter the same problem (screenshot below)? This error prevent my windows wallet (latest version) from opening. It worked fine the first time I installed and opened it, the next day this was what I got.

But my weight fell. = 2) but the coins are enough on the balance sheet

Your weight fell by how much??

What exactly determines staking weight for Icobid anyways?
Merit: 256
Hello, does anyone here encounter the same problem (screenshot below)? This error prevent my windows wallet (latest version) from opening. It worked fine the first time I installed and opened it, the next day this was what I got.

But my weight fell. = 2) but the coins are enough on the balance sheet

Activity: 104

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

Just saw this in skype. I think there will be a pump sooner or later.  Grin  Grin

Generated, but not accepted. That everything is on stock exchanges !?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Just saw this in skype. I think there will be a pump sooner or later.  Grin  Grin
no wonder in yobit and cryptopia just 2 days price growth and again down .......

It always happens as their are so many weak hands who are just willing that this much high price is enough for them. but this coins has go more potential just wait soon it will be above 200sat

I ran to buy. I regret that I sold it low. But cases happen in life all sorts. Interestingly varies the price of yobit and cryptopia
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
no wonder in yobit and cryptopia just 2 days price growth and again down .......

It always happens as their are so many weak hands who are just willing that this much high price is enough for them. but this coins has go more potential just wait soon it will be above 200sat
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hello! my balance icobid wallet 57000 icob(BM6TLfi2p3XaEN62Fb4rt6aZ2ekM64mc2J), but i recive only 83658 ICB-w SWAP (3P8PsttQwZuXsoUJmnbkjzRty6jyd8fgD8U)
filled 3 forms for obtaining icb-w

http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=52de66ae2d5ba46f73710103d8ab799a
http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=223ddeeb5f3da9a49b96494b919ebfeb

dev not responding to private message

Don't worry.
All requests will be resolved soon.
I just need a little bit of time Smiley
Activity: 77
Activity: 1358
Merit: 581
Hello! my balance icobid wallet 57000 icob(BM6TLfi2p3XaEN62Fb4rt6aZ2ekM64mc2J), but i recive only 83658 ICB-w SWAP (3P8PsttQwZuXsoUJmnbkjzRty6jyd8fgD8U)
filled 3 forms for obtaining icb-w

http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=52de66ae2d5ba46f73710103d8ab799a
http://imglink.ru/show-image.php?id=223ddeeb5f3da9a49b96494b919ebfeb

dev not responding to private message
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
nice, lucky to those who received 2M ICOB. I hope its me..  Cheesy

Look at this https://www.blockexperts.com/icob/address/BQSncaoTR2LLfFYDTVoM2MbhRJTL55LhoP

I wonder how random it was lol. An address with exactly 2million and received yesterday.
Activity: 434
ICOBID for special investment program has been returned to all investors.
Please check. If you still don't receive back ICOBID that is as double as what you have invested, please PM me.
Thanks MystPhysX for nice Android wallet and app manager design.

When did you gave details about claiming the refund of special investment programm and what about the ICOB-W waves coin , because i also have invested in this programm and i have not received my coins and no details for claiming ICOB-W. Sorry if you have done before as i was not online for quite some time. Please can you give me full details to how claim it now.

Please recheck your ICOBID address that you used to fill in special investment program form.
I delivered ICOBID to those addresses.

To receive ICOB-W please PM or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6by4-Xohm8d1drxHN9OLct8FWRtoj8-PCmZ8kbCX1_m3PCA/viewform?usp=sf_link

There're an interesting information. I chose a random address to reward 2.000.000 ICOBID.
Congrats who received that lucky amount of ICOBID.
Please check your wallet whether you're that lucky guy Smiley

nice, lucky to those who received 2M ICOB. I hope its me..  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: