Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 43. (Read 278450 times)

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange

Yobit have problem with many currencies. So need to be careful especially  with Yobit exchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange
Activity: 835
Merit: 500
Activity: 297
Merit: 251
Founder, Filmmaker, Fun Guy
Important news (margin information) - Pioneer88's prediction.

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
There're some main reasons:
- Bitcoin, Ethereun and other altcoins' bubbles are yet to end.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

What is good strategy for traders now?
     - Holding your money or turn altcoins to fiat money to secure your balance.
     - Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.
I'm not responsible for any of your trading decisions.

Hey there can you check your PM from me? I'm still waiting for my ICOB on Waves Smiley Thanks!
Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

- Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.

If ICOB will be no have roadmap till 1 August , ICOB will be cost 1 sat ... Need more active actions ... I hope, you have any plans on case hardfork BTC...
Don't worry, I will inform new plans and actions around the time that is center of this storm which will secure ICOBID holders' safety.

I think,icobidplatform must take any ideas from WINGS... Then more people will interesting by ICOBID.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

If ICOB will be no have roadmap till 1 August , ICOB will be cost 1 sat ... Need more active actions ... I hope, you have any plans on case hardfork BTC...
Don't worry, I will inform new plans and actions around the time that is center of this storm which will secure ICOBID holders' safety.

Guys,what this meaning with simple words for altcoin holders??? all altcoins can going to low prices?

He meant that their will be in price crash in bitcoin and other alt coins due to fear from the users and traders of the price falling low, so it is better that you can take the caution steps to avoid your loss or if you are going for long term investment then you dont have to fear about it.
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153
How much ICOB-W tokens are we each supposed to get?

It must be x2 of your ICOB holdings.  2 ICOB-W for 1 ICOB.

I hold around 1.1m of ICOBID in  yobit this mean if I  claim ICOB-W i can get around 2.2m right?  I am still accumulating ICOB from the dump to get more ICOB-W.  Probably I will exchange this on July.  Do I need to move my holdings to the wallet in order to claim my ICOB-W?  Or I need to send a screenshot of it?  Anyone who already claimed their ICOB-W while their coins is at yobit can explain to me the process?  Thank you.

Read the notice carefully at http://icobidplatform.net/

Thanks for the link seems I need to get all my ICOBID out of Yobit Exchange then pm Pionner88 about my holdings and claim that ICOB-W.

I never had a doubt about your capability.  I do believe you're able to do that.  Just keep us informed and updated.  Thank you for the hints and suggestion regarding cryptosphere

Guys,what this meaning with simple words for altcoin holders??? all altcoins can going to low prices?
Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

I hold around 1.1m of ICOBID in  yobit this mean if I  claim ICOB-W i can get around 2.2m right?  I am still accumulating ICOB from the dump to get more ICOB-W.  Probably I will exchange this on July.  Do I need to move my holdings to the wallet in order to claim my ICOB-W?  Or I need to send a screenshot of it?  Anyone who already claimed their ICOB-W while their coins is at yobit can explain to me the process?  Thank you.

Read the notice carefully at http://icobidplatform.net/
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 1153

waiting for high price Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
I Guess it depends on how much ICOBID your holding or maybe a percent of it, a little back read may help or any of person that receive their ICOB-W. 
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
The buy support on the exchanges is actually very low, I wanted to sell around 300k icobid and if I would sell them then according to current data, I would drop the market value from 35 to 30 satoshi.
I wish there were more liquidity in the coin, as I don't want to loose so much in selling my coins.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
ICOBID for special investment program has been returned to all investors.
Please check. If you still don't receive back ICOBID that is as double as what you have invested, please PM me.
Thanks MystPhysX for nice Android wallet and app manager design.

When did you gave details about claiming the refund of special investment programm and what about the ICOB-W waves coin , because i also have invested in this programm and i have not received my coins and no details for claiming ICOB-W. Sorry if you have done before as i was not online for quite some time. Please can you give me full details to how claim it now.

Please recheck your ICOBID address that you used to fill in special investment program form.
I delivered ICOBID to those addresses.

To receive ICOB-W please PM or fill this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc6by4-Xohm8d1drxHN9OLct8FWRtoj8-PCmZ8kbCX1_m3PCA/viewform?usp=sf_link

There're an interesting information. I chose a random address to reward 2.000.000 ICOBID.
Congrats who received that lucky amount of ICOBID.
Please check your wallet whether you're that lucky guy Smiley

Sorry for the delay, i have received my ICOB coins which i deposited in special investment programme and filled the form for ICOB-W bounty coins, and even gave the details about ICOB coins i am holding in yobit exchange so will i get ICOB-W coin for that also. Sorry for the delay will i get the waves coin as i am late to apply for the bounty.
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Received my ICOB-W too

Thanks for the distribution and always be with this project!
Pages:
Jump to: