Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 48. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
its worth to staking icobid Huh looks like not Undecided
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Hello just to check

I've join the investment program 6 months ago

Is the distribution for ico-w done?

News on June 9th

ICOB-W has been released to ICOBID holders, Forum users and Airdrop joiner.

Everyone can trade ICOB-W now on Waveplatform's DEX.

Who hasn't received ICOB-W yet, please PM me.

For anyone who joined special investment program, please PM me with some informations to receive both ICOBID and ICOB-W (Waves address, email, icobid amount you invested).

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
Hello just to check

I've join the investment program 6 months ago

Is the distribution for ico-w done?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
I have Icob in yobit exchange....did something happen? Is there a new coin ? Do I need to trade my old Icob?
The icobid you have in yobit is the icobid on its own platform, the other icobid is icobid-w which is an asset on the wavesplatform. They are both a different coin, but you could have gotten free icobid-w. So you don't have to worry, u can still trade the normal icobid.
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I have Icob in yobit exchange....did something happen? Is there a new coin ? Do I need to trade my old Icob?

no no nothing happen,here are 2 coins icobid and icobid-w.

So I dont have to do anything?

yes.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

You are too late bro you were to submit the signed message from your icobid wallet and then send 1 wave coin and after that you will get ICOB-W coins but now the new coin bounty is over and everyone got their coin share.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000

legendary
Activity: 961
Activity: 686
Now I wait information from Pioneer88 about new actions.. And no trade by ICOB and ICOB-W
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is the distribution done? I haven't received the ICOB-W tokens.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 277
Will ICOBID token  called ICOB-W  trade only in waves platform? not in normal exchange?

yes,only in waves platform.

For now, it is only in waves platform. Hoping also to be listed in other exchanges that accept waves assets.
Will ICOBID token  called ICOB-W  trade only in waves platform? not in normal exchange?

yes,only in waves platform.
Activity: 220
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
I received 70.000 icobid-w, not icobid. Where icobid-w exchanges?
Icobid-w is exchanged on waves decentralized exchange. Although there is only one buy order of 1 satoshi on the buy wall. So no need to worry buddy, you aren't missing much of it.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Activity: 255
I received 70.000 icobid-w, not icobid. Where icobid-w exchanges?
Activity: 473
why need to create another token when the first one is still active but almost get neglected by the dev, the price and the volume at the trading is not good and nothing has been done to save the coin from dying.

May be 'cause they want to conduct another round of crowd funding campaign and give the early supporter some tokens for free

it's another way for developer to get more money by creating another coin. he's also got ChessCoin.
Activity: 294
why need to create another token when the first one is still active but almost get neglected by the dev, the price and the volume at the trading is not good and nothing has been done to save the coin from dying.

May be 'cause they want to conduct another round of crowd funding campaign and give the early supporter some tokens for free
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Pages:
Jump to: