Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 44. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
ICOB is still doing nice movement in yobit and enjoyed so much playing with the predictable waves.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
I have received my ICOB-W thank you dev, now which are the nexts projects steps? perhaps look for a partner would be a nice idea for boost the project
Activity: 686
About Waves ... DEX - very-very new exchange - and we must wait half-year, maybe. I think, we must hold Icob-w till news about ICOBID Platform ...
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
still waiting my ICOB-W, can we know when will be fully distributed?

Why are you so excited with ICOB-W?  I still have mine on the program, even though pioneer give a go signal that we can request a withdraw of our ICOBID from that program, I still do not withdraw it because i might be tempted to sell tham at a very low price Grin, and beside I am sure I will get a very good amount of ICOB-W but well let us support the dev by not dumping them for a llittle more time.  I have seen the coin being pumped to 58 sat from 30 so i guess that was just the start of the 2nd wave of ICOB pump.  Buy them now while they are cheap!.

I do agree that ICOB have a good potential and in long run we can see a good price buit i dont think that icob-w will be having a great price as it will take more time to go high and WAVES wallet trading is a shit
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

Don't think its fully distributed

I still haven't receive mine xd
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

Why are you so excited with ICOB-W?  I still have mine on the program, even though pioneer give a go signal that we can request a withdraw of our ICOBID from that program, I still do not withdraw it because i might be tempted to sell tham at a very low price Grin, and beside I am sure I will get a very good amount of ICOB-W but well let us support the dev by not dumping them for a llittle more time.  I have seen the coin being pumped to 58 sat from 30 so i guess that was just the start of the 2nd wave of ICOB pump.  Buy them now while they are cheap!.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Today everyone is watching the ETH network, and tomorrow they can watch the Waves. Tokens ETH heavily loaded the network. And what about the waves ....?
I believe that we must not break and bring the matter to an end. ICOB will soon forget !?

the answer is within you and the response of community. Of course, this is an open market and the community can do whatever he wants for market.

I dont think that their is any relation to ETH or WAVES. ICOB is in bitcoin project and it is no related to ETH platform ya it is true that developer have started a same project in  WAVES but WAVES platform dont have that much high transaction that it will created conjunction on the block explorer.

Ya it is true that their is no relation between ETH and WAVES but the problem what ETH is facing that can also come to WAVES when their platform goes success and the transaction start to over flow it. So it is better to take precaution steps before itself.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
Today everyone is watching the ETH network, and tomorrow they can watch the Waves. Tokens ETH heavily loaded the network. And what about the waves ....?
I believe that we must not break and bring the matter to an end. ICOB will soon forget !?

the answer is within you and the response of community. Of course, this is an open market and the community can do whatever he wants for market.

I dont think that their is any relation to ETH or WAVES. ICOB is in bitcoin project and it is no related to ETH platform ya it is true that developer have started a same project in  WAVES but WAVES platform dont have that much high transaction that it will created conjunction on the block explorer.
Activity: 434

Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Activity: 644
When is icobid-w pumping Huh

I think, pumping icobid-w on the waves no reasonably ... Dex - very small volume...

looks like icobid-w is unusable token Undecided

It will take time to develop ICOB-W as right now their is full development going on in ICOB in yobit today the pump went till 58 sat from 30 sat. I hope it will go above 100 sat
its really intriguing why the value is pumping while there's no any updates regarding to this movement here, but its crypto and what is best is to take the profits and enjoy the ride, better to watch out if the value will go above 100 sat btc is rising back again as well.

yes, even if the value has been playing in that range only, the waves has been so nice to be engaged in for the meantime. I still believe that this will be playing in hundred satoshis sooner.

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

I think, pumping icobid-w on the waves no reasonably ... Dex - very small volume...

It will take time to develop ICOB-W as right now their is full development going on in ICOB in yobit today the pump went till 58 sat from 30 sat. I hope it will go above 100 sat
its really intriguing why the value is pumping while there's no any updates regarding to this movement here, but its crypto and what is best is to take the profits and enjoy the ride, better to watch out if the value will go above 100 sat btc is rising back again as well.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Is the distribution over? Pioneer I sent you a pm regarding this. I have not received the ICOB-W tokens yet.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Activity: 835
Merit: 500

Activity: 630

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

Just saw this in skype. I think there will be a pump sooner or later.  Grin  Grin

You mean to saw that this time pioneer is going to pump the ICOB-W coins or ICOB in yobit exchange, because i am holding more then 2ML coins

looks like yes,but icobid in wavesplatform Huh Icobid-W pump nice will be:)

it is more then 48 hours and still their is no trading in waves platform and even from last 4 hrs the waves wallet is not working and even their exchange is not showing any pair of coins to trade.

I agree,no one pumping actions at this time.

ICOB-W pumping is not started but slowly small pump is running in ICOB in yobit exchange so i think developer is still not thinking of pump for ICOB-W
Activity: 326
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Have all the Waves tokens been distributed? My wallet is still show 0 ICO-Ws.
Pages:
Jump to: