Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 42. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I think, Pioneer88 have great plans about ICOB-w on WAVES... I think he wait August - September ... Waves have any plans on SEptember-October ...

I believe we just need to wait.  I still trust Pioneer88, I know he won't let his supporter down.  There maybe lots of downtime for this coins but at least dev is still around trying to push things up for ICOBID, and even finding more people to help with the development of its project.  I see ICOBID selling at lower price in yobit, I guess it is another time to buy some.
Thank you,
Best things will come to ICOBID in a near future.

Below is remind of my prediction

Important news (margin information) - Pioneer88's prediction.

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
There're some main reasons:
- Bitcoin, Ethereun and other altcoins' bubbles are yet to end.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

What is good strategy for traders now?
     - Holding your money or turn altcoins to fiat money to secure your balance.
     - Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.
I'm not responsible for any of your trading decisions.

Where are we on the roadmap though Pioneer? You're just gonna wait until the bear market if over?
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think, Pioneer88 have great plans about ICOB-w on WAVES... I think he wait August - September ... Waves have any plans on SEptember-October ...

I believe we just need to wait.  I still trust Pioneer88, I know he won't let his supporter down.  There maybe lots of downtime for this coins but at least dev is still around trying to push things up for ICOBID, and even finding more people to help with the development of its project.  I see ICOBID selling at lower price in yobit, I guess it is another time to buy some.
Thank you,
Best things will come to ICOBID in a near future.

Below is remind of my prediction

Cryptocurrency world has been suffered from a big crash which will last at least till August 1st when Bitcoin fork is expected to happen.
- Serious confusion on Bitcoin fork. Active traders are easy to realize that if Bitcoin fork happens, value of old Bitcoin plus new Bitcoin will be lower than its being value. This situation is same to what happened with Ethereum fork last year. Big holders of altcoins are hard to stay calm with their pockets from now. Dumping their coins is certain to stop loss and to hold bitcoin before forking starts.
- What will happen for trading pairs on exchanges? Example, we trade ETH/BTC with price 0.1. After successful fork, this pair will be ETH/OLD Bitcoin=0.1. This lead ETH real value to decrease 10 time lower than its value at this moment if the fate of old Bitcoin is same to classic Ethereum. Exchanges operators are hard to reset ETH/BTC TO ETH/new BTC within first few days or weeks because they have to wait untill replay attack is totally wiped out.

- Who want to maintain active trading and get profit, margin trading with short position is best choice.

Above are some important news I think I should inform ICOBID community. Follow or not with your own risk.

Activity: 572
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange

I believe we just need to wait.  I still trust Pioneer88, I know he won't let his supporter down.  There maybe lots of downtime for this coins but at least dev is still around trying to push things up for ICOBID, and even finding more people to help with the development of its project.  I see ICOBID selling at lower price in yobit, I guess it is another time to buy some.
Everything here is very slow. So, you say august-september, okay i will wait few months and hold icb but i have not too much trust for this project success.
I would like to be in wrong
Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

I believe we just need to wait.  I still trust Pioneer88, I know he won't let his supporter down.  There maybe lots of downtime for this coins but at least dev is still around trying to push things up for ICOBID, and even finding more people to help with the development of its project.  I see ICOBID selling at lower price in yobit, I guess it is another time to buy some.
Activity: 686
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
I would like to know when ICOBID investment program end date, as i didn't remember that date.

ICOBID investment program got ended and even the coins are distributed to the respective wallet from which the coins got deposited. So just check your wallet if you got your coins or contact developer for help.

yeah got the coins

Distribution is made on the waves platform
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
I would like to know when ICOBID investment program end date, as i didn't remember that date.

ICOBID investment program got ended and even the coins are distributed to the respective wallet from which the coins got deposited. So just check your wallet if you got your coins or contact developer for help.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
Why is ICOB-W not added to the list of trusted tokens and not marked with a green on the Waves platform? Dev, what are your plans for the ICOB-W tokens?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Today Pioneer88 was on bitcointalk .. I think, he will declare new plan in August... In August we will can see Bitcoin Unlimited (1 August - Segwit Bitcoin)
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
Let us wait for sometime, I am sure pioneer88 will come and will make announcement that will bring good news to holders.  About the Yobit wallet maintenance, I think Pioneer88 does not have any control on that and yes it is possible that ICOBID will pump soon.  It has been a signature move of yobit if they are planning to pump some coins.  Anyway have patient and wait until Pioneer88 made an announcement.
Activity: 906
Merit: 263
Mini social network and game ? Hmm...  Undecided not so sure about that. If it does happen prices will sky rocket so I hope it does .
Just not sure it will since that's so much work you need a huge team.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange

Already included. Weird guys at yobit
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
when yobit wallet fix ....why dev silent.....all my money at risk already icob getting very low
that's the problem dev don't any control with yobit actions the only thing that they can do is to keep asking yobit for some assistance and updates
we really just can't do anything as well but to wait until yobit fixed the issue, you can also help by keep sending report to yobit support.
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
when yobit wallet fix ....why dev silent.....all my money at risk already icob getting very low
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
Haven't been here in a while, any updates from the dev?
Activity: 406
Merit: 252
Yobit wallet technical work. And the bot works. In general, be careful with the exchange

Yobit have problem with many currencies. So need to be careful especially  with Yobit exchange

yes, I also have ICOB in yobit but when I try to transfer it to desktop wallet, yobit ICOB wallet is in maintenance. Is this only occur in yobit?

Nova and Cryptopia ICOB wallets are online. Only in yoshit, I think they will have a plan to pump it sooner. They are always like that if they have something in their minds.  Huh

Pioneer88 silence now... Why?
Activity: 644

Yobit have problem with many currencies. So need to be careful especially  with Yobit exchange

yes, I also have ICOB in yobit but when I try to transfer it to desktop wallet, yobit ICOB wallet is in maintenance. Is this only occur in yobit?

Nova and Cryptopia ICOB wallets are online. Only in yoshit, I think they will have a plan to pump it sooner. They are always like that if they have something in their minds.  Huh
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: