Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🔴 ICOBID PLATFORM 🌟🔴🌟🔴 ICOBIDCOIN AND ICOBID TOKEN AIRDROP LIVE 🌟🔴 - page 59. (Read 278450 times)

Activity: 835
Merit: 500
icobid can easy go to 3k sat,buy wall 2 btc starts from 3k sat on novaexchange  http://imgur.com/a/UqXgg
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
Pioneer will wait when bitcoin will go meteorite down

Maybe this is his plan ?! )))
One thing I can say about Pioneer88, when he said it, he will actually do it.  Like when he said he won't take the interview because of lack of confidence due to the ICO performace. Just have patience guys, even if Pioneer88 does not respond in your pm, he definitely will do whatever he said here.  I have proven it several times, aside from him being generous  Grin
Thank you for your belief, my compatriot.
New interesting plan and action for icobid will be released within 1 week.

Responded to PM
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
One thing I can say about Pioneer88, when he said it, he will actually do it.  Like when he said he won't take the interview because of lack of confidence due to the ICO performace. Just have patience guys, even if Pioneer88 does not respond in your pm, he definitely will do whatever he said here.  I have proven it several times, aside from him being generous  Grin
Thank you for your belief, my compatriot.
New interesting plan and action for icobid will be released within 1 week.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Can you find out where this project is still being discussed?
You can join the icobidplatform forum or the skype group. Both have very little activity, so I don't think the community elsewhere than here is bigger. I think that here are the most people that know the IcoBid project.

I have not been paid anything for the first 200
The best you can do is to PM Pioneer88 about it. I think chance of your message being read and have a response is higher with that. He is not so active replying here in the thread. Anyways, did you put your ICOB address in the icobidplatform forum, in your profile? Also, have you checked your wallet transactions? Because me, I got the coins from Pioneer
Activity: 686
You can join the icobidplatform forum or the skype group. Both have very little activity, so I don't think the community elsewhere than here is bigger. I think that here are the most people that know the IcoBid project.

Today weak hands sold their coins... Maybe, soon they will be cry

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1017
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
The price crashed back to 11 sat in yobit exchange but in cryptopia it is still 23 sats so just sold my coins in cryptopia and bought back in yobit this is the benefit of having coins in two exchange.
just curios if there's a problem with wallet inside yobit is this a great way to make an arbitrage or just a trap for traders to buy then afterwards
it will also being dumped inside cryptopia. i will wait for the movements but will try little chances.

I just checked with both exchange wallet and all are working properly withdraw and deposit is working good, only in yobit some one sold it but in cryptopia it is holding strongly.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
The price crashed back to 11 sat in yobit exchange but in cryptopia it is still 23 sats so just sold my coins in cryptopia and bought back in yobit this is the benefit of having coins in two exchange.
just curios if there's a problem with wallet inside yobit is this a great way to make an arbitrage or just a trap for traders to buy then afterwards
it will also being dumped inside cryptopia. i will wait for the movements but will try little chances.

speculation
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
It seems that he has already dropped, when the price dropped to 6 satoshi. But for the salary the turnover is small. But the weight of the network fell. With what is connected - it is not clear
legendary
maybe some reward for voting on posswalet? Undecided
I hope Pioneer will offer some form of reward to make his coin more popular. Now the coin seems pretty low valued for what it could potentially be. I hope Pioneer will make it a great investment for all of us Smiley

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.
The problem is not the community manager, but the funds that Pioneer will spend on promoting his coin. I think he could have done it much better. If handled things differently, than mayby the ICOBID coin was now having a higher value.

He has the coin, I think he can use it to pay for those who will participate in the promotion.  And of course it is not the community manager because there is none.  There are lots of opportunity in terms of promotion that were missed by Pioneer88, the interviews that were asked of him to have by several people, one from Jamaleazaz and the other one, the guy from supernet community.  This guy even invited several people into the slack of ICOBID but then they were ignored somehow. But it was already behind, what best now is for pioneer to take advantage of the idea of the community, or those who are willing to help at least.
I agree with that one, but when Pioneer does not let us help him, I think the coin has no chance of growing. Since who wants to get involved in a coin were the community has no influence on the decisions of the CEO of the coin. Like atleast take our proposals into consideration.

I think that the developer is having fear of that if he take the help of the other developer then he have to give full details about the project and if they steal it and make another coin with same details then his project will lose its value and all his work will go in vain.
He could just reward the developer with bitcoins. If he would give out IcoBid, the dev is most likely going to dump the coins he received for his work, since he wants money for his work. It is prety logical I think.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I hope Pioneer will offer some form of reward to make his coin more popular. Now the coin seems pretty low valued for what it could potentially be. I hope Pioneer will make it a great investment for all of us Smiley

I am willing to run ICOBID social/signature and avatar campaign for free, we already have the signature and avatar campaign materials so I guess we better use it again.  Pioneer can throw me a pm if he is interested.  I know he is busy but that is not an excuse to communicate here.  Or he can just appoint a community manager and feed him information about ICOBID.  Also this community manager should tackle questions and concern here.
The problem is not the community manager, but the funds that Pioneer will spend on promoting his coin. I think he could have done it much better. If handled things differently, than mayby the ICOBID coin was now having a higher value.

He has the coin, I think he can use it to pay for those who will participate in the promotion.  And of course it is not the community manager because there is none.  There are lots of opportunity in terms of promotion that were missed by Pioneer88, the interviews that were asked of him to have by several people, one from Jamaleazaz and the other one, the guy from supernet community.  This guy even invited several people into the slack of ICOBID but then they were ignored somehow. But it was already behind, what best now is for pioneer to take advantage of the idea of the community, or those who are willing to help at least.
I agree with that one, but when Pioneer does not let us help him, I think the coin has no chance of growing. Since who wants to get involved in a coin were the community has no influence on the decisions of the CEO of the coin. Like atleast take our proposals into consideration.

I think that the developer is having fear of that if he take the help of the other developer then he have to give full details about the project and if they steal it and make another coin with same details then his project will lose its value and all his work will go in vain.

lol.. but for that fear nothing will happen. Keeping the ideas himself is not the best solution while we also need community and other developers to join this project.

The idea is overdue.  Looking forward to the new app and features. 
Activity: 644

lol.. but for that fear nothing will happen. Keeping the ideas himself is not the best solution while we also need community and other developers to join this project.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: