Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 36. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
regarding to Golos.io, do I have to write article only in russian?
Hi! You can write the article in any language.
Hello! I’ve just joined your bounty on twitter, please tell me, shall I repost only upcoming post or any posts? even that previous ones which were published before my joining? thanks
Hello! Actually, you can repost any tweets you like, the old ones as well as the new.
Hah, man) May be you give an advice what is a bit easier?
I have joined social media bounty campaign. Think that is nice option. Make reposts and earn money. Try this!
you cannot delete the posts until one week after the official end of the campaign.
Activity: 224
Hello! I’ve just joined your bounty on twitter, please tell me, shall I repost only upcoming post or any posts? even that previous ones which were published before my joining? thanks
Activity: 138
Hi! If I participate in bounty, when is it allowed to delete posts?
Activity: 108
Hah, man) May be you give an advice what is a bit easier?
I have joined social media bounty campaign. Think that is nice option. Make reposts and earn money. Try this!
Want to earn maximum TKT tokens from this bounty campaign. Anybody know, what is the most profitable thing to do here?
Think that the huge amount of Stakes you can earn for translating white paper, hah;) Not easy money.
Hi! Could you recount my stakes for the special facebook bounty campaign?
During one day we will recount your stakes! Wait a little bit.
Hi! Could you recount my stakes for the special facebook bounty campaign?
I would like to make translation in Czech language. Is it free?
Yes, it is possible! You can take this language for translation.
How many reposts i can make in special twitter bonus program during all bounty campaign?
You are able to make not more than 5 reposts and 5 posts in special twitter bonus program during all bounty campaign!
Yes, you can make any amount of posts and reposts in twitter program for all users, where is your remuneration is 1 stake per one post or repost.
Activity: 96
How many reposts i can make in special twitter bonus program during all bounty campaign?
You are able to make not more than 5 reposts and 5 posts in special twitter bonus program during all bounty campaign!
Thks, but do you have some other campaigns in twitter?
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Come Join https://twitter.com/zaa_fthrd
Can you tell me, why do i need to send money in order to link my account in Steem? It is strange...
Don’t worry! It is usual practice to send the minimum amount of BTC. Moreover you need to send some money sometimes to approve your account in Bitcointalk too.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Can I join the telegram bounty even if I'm a newbie? Smiley
Guys, waiting more than two days for the approval in signature and avatar campaign(( Please, see the spreadsheet
Hi! Sorry for waiting, we’ve approved you in signature campaign!
Activity: 96
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Can you tell me, why do i need to send money in order to link my account in Steem? It is strange...
Pages:
Jump to: