Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 37. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hi! I have a lot of followers in the account in instagram and want to make post about crypto.tickets. Is it possible? Can’t find any information in bounty program about INST. Heelp;)
Guys, don’t worry! You can send your posts with the links about crypto.tickets project that you made in instagram to us. Use tab 'Other bounties' on the our website - https://ico.crypto.tickets. We will estimate it Wink
Hi! I have a lot of followers in the account in instagram and want to make post about crypto.tickets. Is it possible? Can’t find any information in bounty program about INST. Heelp;)
Can I reserve Indonesian translation?
Indonesian is already reserved(
Sorry for stupid question but where can I choose avatar…
Avatars are available only for Full members and higher..
And what about signature???
You must be at least Jr. member to use it unfortunately. But you can choose other activities like twitter or other social media campaigns! Smiley
are there any requirements for posts in twitter? Should I attach the pics or just text is enough?

No, we do not specify any requirements for pictures, so it’s up to you Smiley The only requirement is that you have to provide the link to our official web-site in your post
Are you interested in croatian translation?

Croatian is very similar to other languages from former Yugoslavia (Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro) and will be understandable to them too.

Hi Wink we have alreay answered you in the previous reply. You have only 5 days of reservation. Please, send us translation in 5 days Wink Wink
Greetings!

Im offering croatian translation if youre interested.

Hi ;)Yes, sure! Great offer! we are waiting for your translation Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Sorry for stupid question but where can I choose avatar…
Avatars are available only for Full members and higher..
Also wanted to know should I retweet just a 1 of your tweet every day?
1 post per one day in special twitter bonus program!
Activity: 35
I have retweeted one of your post but it doesn't show, what’s wrong?
I think you should wait, and then it will be shown
just joined the facebook bounty campaign and i just want to ask if it is okay to write a blog in my local language as i'm not good in english? please let me know thankyou. Goodluck to the project.
Hi! Yes, it is possible, but I hope that audience that will read your post is speakers of your native language, am I right?
think so, it’s vietnamese
It’s okay, you can do it if you want)
just joined the facebook bounty campaign and i just want to ask if it is okay to write a blog in my local language as i'm not good in english? please let me know thankyou. Goodluck to the project.
Hi! Yes, it is possible, but I hope that audience that will read your post is speakers of your native language, am I right?
think so, it’s vietnamese
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I firmly believe that this project will be very successful. It is interesting and works in the long run. I wish you success
Activity: 35
joined facebook and twitter bounty project
What makes this project really outstanding is that it’s not a startup but a real company. I really want to believe in that, so I’ve joined, guys Wink
No reasons to distrust us, man! Wink
Oh, I’ve seen too much during those shitty, hollow ICOs. Unfortunately, anything can happen
Is it possible to participate in the campaign from Iran?
Since all the sanctions have been lifted, I guess, no obstacles for you.
What makes this project really outstanding is that it’s not a startup but a real company. I really want to believe in that, so I’ve joined, guys Wink
No reasons to distrust us, man! Wink
Pages:
Jump to: