Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 39. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May I get payment in BTC or any other currency
Activity: 84
HI!What about this provision - If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%??? It seems to be very unfair according to another active users. And how I can understand if I am active user or not?
Hey! I think it is done for us to make always posts about crypto.tickets and to forget about them
Hi! Exactly! You should be active during the whole bounty program! but we would like to clarify that active user is a person who made at least one activity in the bounty program.
Activity: 82
HI!What about this provision - If the number of bounty participants will be less than 250 active users - the total bounty pool will be reduced to 1%??? It seems to be very unfair according to another active users. And how I can understand if I am active user or not?
Hey! I think it is done for us to make always posts about crypto.tickets and to forget about them
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Hi, Sir! I am joining social media bounty campaign facebook and twitter, hope this project get successfull, and the price will go up after ICO. Thank you
I am also on Facebook company!
Thanks a lot for your interest!
Hi, Sir! I am joining social media bounty campaign facebook and twitter, hope this project get successfull, and the price will go up after ICO. Thank you
I am also on Facebook company!
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Looking promising project. Joined twitter,Facebook,slack social media campaign and also joined signature bounty campaign. How long this campaign will run(i mean date) ?best of luck for this great project. I will be happy to promote this nice project.
joined facebook bounty looking forward to this project
Hi! Thanks for joining us Grin
Activity: 70
Looking promising project. Joined twitter,Facebook,slack social media campaign and also joined signature bounty campaign. How long this campaign will run(i mean date) ?best of luck for this great project. I will be happy to promote this nice project.
joined facebook bounty looking forward to this project
Nice guys! Just joined your facebook bounty.
Activity: 151
Merit: 1
So much bounty to join, I will surely join this bounty
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I did not get, for special twitter campaign, it’s required 5 post per week or for the whole period of ICO???
yeap, the same question
No more than 5 post and 5 reposts from your twitter account during the all bounty campaign.
and when will bounty finish?
Our bounty campaign will finish on the last day of ICO.
can’t find the last day of ur ICO…
We cannot predict the last day of ICO right now. ICO will finish, when all token are sold or in 4 weeks since the date of its starting.
now got it thanks
I did not get, for special twitter campaign, it’s required 5 post per week or for the whole period of ICO???
yeap, the same question
No more than 5 post and 5 reposts from your twitter account during the all bounty campaign.
We cannot predict the last day of ICO right now.  ICO will finish, when all token are sold or in 4 weeks since the date of its starting.
yeap, the same question
Activity: 224
are there any requirements for posts in twitter? Should I attach the pics or just text is enough?
yeap, the same question
what’s about translation of white paper in Chinese, is it still free?
Hi! Sorry, it has already been reserved.
any other translation for Chinese speaking?
Sorry, all required translations in Chinese are reserved.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
Great,  I am very interested .. Joined some campaign
Activity: 96
what’s about translation of white paper in Chinese, is it still free?
Hi! Sorry, it has already been reserved.
any other translation for Chinese speaking?
yeap, the same question
Pages:
Jump to: