Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 40. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I did not get, for special twitter campaign, it’s required 5 post per week or for the whole period of ICO???
yeap, the same question
No more than 5 post and 5 reposts from your twitter account during the all bounty campaign.
what’s about translation of white paper in Chinese, is it still free?
Hi! Sorry, it has already been reserved.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I did not get, for special twitter campaign, it’s required 5 post per week or for the whole period of ICO???
Activity: 96
what’s about translation of white paper in Chinese, is it still free?
Are you interested in croatian translation?

Croatian is very similar to other languages from former Yugoslavia (Slovenia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro) and will be understandable to them too.
Hi! want to translate wp. Since your confirmation how much time do I have for translation?
You should finish your translation within 5 days
Good to know that you started a campaign. I joined twitter and facebook and would like to reserved for translating to filipino.
Hi! Sorry, filipino has already been reserved Sad
Activity: 50
Good to know that you started a campaign. I joined twitter and facebook and would like to reserved for translating to filipino.
What is the number of viewers is need to participate on Youtube Bounty program?
You must have not less than one thousand subscribers on your Youtube channel.
Activity: 48
What is the number of viewers is need to participate on Youtube Bounty program?
Can i use my other wallet for twitter bounties?
Hi! Yes, but you must use exactly Ethereum wallet, don’t write down exchange wallets!
How many languages are accepted for translation? If someone reserves language but i will do it faster, who then may get Tokens.
For one translation we reserve 5 days. After this time we are able to change the participant.
Activity: 252
Merit: 103
Joined the twitter bounty compaign and also considering to invest in TKT tockens. Good luck with ICO and keep up a good work!
In process of Joining bounty facebook and twitter, hopefully achieving its target is achieved, can I see the list of spreadsheets?
Hi! You can find it on our website - https://ico.crypto.tickets Open the tab 'Other bounties'.
I joined the Twitter bounty campaign. I am very interested in the idea created by this UTRUST team. I hope this project can be a great success.
Thank you!
Hi, DEV! When do you plan to check our tweets and update the spreadsheet?
Hi! Usually we update spreadsheets once a day!
I just read the whitepaper then i think this project have big potential . So I joined social media bounty. Hopefully succes.
Hi! Thank you!
In case i have new address what should I do?
Hi! You can change it in the user cabinet page. Open the tab 'Crowdsale' on the website - https://ico.crypto.tickets
Hi everyone! Like your project and this Bounty campaign seems to be very clear and good. How I can see  total stakes earned during bounty?
You can find the total amount of your bounty Stakes in the user cabinet page on our website. Here is the link - https://ico.crypto.tickets
Pages:
Jump to: