Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀 [ICO][Bounty] 🌟🌟🚀 CRYPTO.TICKETS project bounty campaign - page 38. (Read 29697 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Is there any forecast on the growth of TKTs on stock exchange?
Check our ICO thread for investors, there is a lot of information provided on that
so, I join you on the site, right?
Yes, registration on site is the first step for you
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
so, I join you on the site, right?
Will those tokens vary in value versus tokens of investors?
No, they are all the same. The nominal amount of TKTs is the only thing that’s going to vary.
Will I be able to buy real tickets for the TKTs gained by me through the Bounty campaign?
Of course, those are used to buy tickets within the platform
Activity: 173
Will those tokens vary in value versus tokens of investors?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Joined twitter fb campaign
Really great project
Activity: 46
Will I be able to buy real tickets for the TKTs gained by me through the Bounty campaign?
Does it make any difference when I get involved: before the ICO, or after?
Actually, it does. In order to reap the most of the campaign, you have to register ASAP
What is the date when I’ll procure your tokens on my personal Wallet?
Right after the ICO completes you can procure tokens in wallet!
And therefore, the value of each TKT is determined Wink
Got involved in Twitter campaign! Get going, guyzzz!!!
Thanks! Grin our new friend!
Activity: 69
Got involved in Twitter campaign! Get going, guyzzz!!!
Activity: 82
Hello
Allow me to join bounty social twitter and facebook in your project, hopefully your project successful.
thank you
After translating Wp i only have to put it here?
Hi! You should also post the translation in the local Bitcointalk thread in your language, update it upon our request, and moderate the discussion that will be caused by publishing the Whitepaper in your language (this includes answering questions regarding the document within a maximum time span of 24 hours).
Activity: 177
Merit: 11
After translating Wp i only have to put it here?
How can I join you bounty company?
In order to join our campaign you should: 1.Sign up on the official website of the bounty program: https://ico.crypto.tickets and make a request to participate in the signature and avatar campaign bounty.
2. Add the crypto.tickets signature campaign BBCode matching your account rank to the signature field of your Bitcointalk profile.
3. We will review your request and contact you to discuss the details or confirm your participation.
Activity: 48
How can I join you bounty company?
Are  rules written on the website about bounty program the final? If there are other changes how I will be notified?
sometimes I participated in Bounty programs where team liked to change the rules all the time. Then it was not very easy to count the real profit from bounty.
Hi!Crypto.tickets reserves the right to change the terms or apply new ones at any time at its sole discretion. But in case of such changes you will be immediately notified. But all the rules written on the website are correct and now there are no changes!
Activity: 152
Are  rules written on the website about bounty program the final? If there are other changes how I will be notified?
sometimes I participated in Bounty programs where team liked to change the rules all the time. Then it was not very easy to count the real profit from bounty.
May I get payment in BTC or any other currency
HI!No, you will get payment for Bounty program only in TKT tokens Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: