Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 126. (Read 583524 times)

legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
So Iconomi have more than 3k ETH to burn till next quarter. That is 3 times the previous quarter.

Can we expect 300k ICN be burned Cheesy and a total of 600-800k till end of year
That would be huge amount to burn.I am wondering where would the price of icn be when that happens?
Not all 3000 ether are allocated to buy back and burn, 20% only. I quoted this from their report:
In Q3 we are continuing with our repayment programme using revenues generated in Q2 which amounted to $196,996 or 668 ETH. This amount equals 20% of realised profit made by ICNP in Q2 and fees generated by the platform.
But as their platform is only coming online in August, we can expect much bigger buybacks in the future?

Yeah, of course buybacks will be higher next !!!! Very bigger !!!!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
So Iconomi have more than 3k ETH to burn till next quarter. That is 3 times the previous quarter.

Can we expect 300k ICN be burned Cheesy and a total of 600-800k till end of year
That would be huge amount to burn.I am wondering where would the price of icn be when that happens?
Not all 3000 ether are allocated to buy back and burn, 20% only. I quoted this from their report:
In Q3 we are continuing with our repayment programme using revenues generated in Q2 which amounted to $196,996 or 668 ETH. This amount equals 20% of realised profit made by ICNP in Q2 and fees generated by the platform.
But as their platform is only coming online in August, we can expect much bigger buybacks in the future?
Activity: 924
Merit: 500

Activity: 840
Merit: 253

https://etherscan.io/token/ICONOMI

TokenTracker Summary
Total Supply:   100,000,000 ICONOMI ($300,976,000.00)

Iconomi team said, '99,305 ICN tokens burned'. it means total supply is: 99,900,695 ICN

When will team edit etherscan.io infos?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Do you all think sec ruling will hurt icn short term?

No, Sec doesnot affect only ICN but all US investors who wants to invest in ICOs. So this is not a direct threat to Iconomi but a global against the crypto market
Yeah. Its a tax and freedom grab for sure.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

No, Sec doesnot affect only ICN but all US investors who wants to invest in ICOs. So this is not a direct threat to Iconomi but a global against the crypto market
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
ICNX, while still being in beta in Q2, collected $13,373 in fees   Shocked
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Activity: 933
Awesome increase in Q2! I expect that in Q3 this number will be in the six figure range: ICNX-Passive DAA entry/exit and management fee: $13,373

Also, with the BCC that they will receive, we should see a very nice buyback budget for Q4 Smiley

I rate this project as a whole. You only seem to take into consideration the fund part of Iconomi. I on the other hand think that the platform part will be much bigger then any of their funds...

You rate the value of the new platform with over $100M, that's okay. I think a fund should represent the value of its assets. That's not given here. (EDIT: Iconomi is not responsible for that!)

Nonetheless Iconomi can be a good investment for people who don't have the time/knowledge to check markets. Good Luck!
Activity: 346
Merit: 100
After this price will rise drastically,
I'm waiting for that moment, to boast my multiple tokens
Activity: 966

Thanks, reading...

"The book value of ICONOMI at the end of Q2 2017 reached $108,549,800.00 and represents an approximate increase of 402.4% in the quarter."  Shocked

Yeah, numbers are insane Shocked

I wish they can give more details about "EXPENDITURES".
How much they spend on marketing, legal cost, salaries...
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
ICN start your engine !!!

Destination infinity and beyond
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Thanks, reading...

"The book value of ICONOMI at the end of Q2 2017 reached $108,549,800.00 and represents an approximate increase of 402.4% in the quarter."  Shocked

Yeah, numbers are insane Shocked
Activity: 966

Thanks, reading...

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 271
You rate the value of the new platform with over $100M, that's okay. I think a fund should represent the value of its assets. That's not given here. (EDIT: Iconomi is not responsible for that!)

Nonetheless Iconomi can be a good investment for people who don't have the time/knowledge to check markets. Good Luck!
They are not worth just $35M, that is just their performance fund.

But the fact is that they are not just a fund, they will offer a platform for other people to open funds and bring a ton of money into crypto. Yes, their holdings are one thing, but the added value will be the platform with its users and also the buybacks made from their profits. In Q2 they already burned almost 100,000 ICN tokens.

Well, Iconomi can be valued easily by their holdings as it acts like a fund. They collected $10M last year and their holdings are worth like $35M now while the altcoin market made ~x10-15 in that time.

That's a bad return. What surprises me is their market cap, this went up from $10M after the ICO in 2016 to $260M today, which is x26.

This is a little mismatch, x3.5 to x26, isn't it?
Jump to: