Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 129. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Very few ICO's are available for U.S citizens anyway. No change there. The SEC would define ICN as a security but from what I read this is a report and not legislation or any form of statutory instrument. Just a steering document for best practice so they can say I told you so if anything goes tits up.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
SEC bullshit was about ICOs and US investors. Though how they can control US investors who buy from exchange and hold. Grin

US government knows everything it needs to know about its citizens....

pretty sure they will lock you up and then control your ass whenever it pleases them....

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
SEC bullshit was about ICOs and US investors. Though how they can control US investors who buy from exchange and hold. Grin
I wonder why uncle Mendeleev is so quiet

cause he already dumped.

that SEC bullshit combined with the BTC-E crap's going to kill CRIPTO for a while.

Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Did you guys read the SEC report? Do you think that this will cause problems for ICN? Especially in connection with Kraken?
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
I wonder why uncle Mendeleev is so quiet
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
6 days before we are on the moon.I feel like buying all the icn available on Karaken or elsewhere for sell.Am I being greedy? Grin

What's happening in six days?

Do you people never read anything? It's probably here on this page too...well I guess not THIS one, seeing as my comment got placed on a new page.

In 6 days ICONOMI is going to launch their platform publicly. Hooray!

I read the three previous pages, but since I haven't followed Iconomi since last year I don't know what's going on. I realized something is happening, but since I'm not aware of Iconomi and it's little subtleties, I would not know that they are going public from reading the previous 3 pages. I would probably have dig and dig until hopefully piecing everything together, or I can ask what's happening and hopefully get a clearer picture.

Just buy ICN now wait 6-10 days and make at least x2 profit!!

It really makes a profit, last year I sold some ICONOMI very cheap price, but when I went to consult the value now in June I was going to earn more than 10X the amount I sold. Sad

So it's worth investing in ICONOMI
Activity: 294
Aug 1st as the ideal launch date and front-running public $ flood discussed in latest Crypto Times episode: https://youtu.be/ASBvkwgz4Lo
Activity: 623
Merit: 501
Is there already a fiat integration to buy ICNX or will this be integrated later? Would be nice, then I'll just buy some ICNX with fiat once the platforms opens until BTC settles down.
I only see deposits in digital assets atm (bitcoin, cofound, eth and icn)
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is there already a fiat integration to buy ICNX or will this be integrated later? Would be nice, then I'll just buy some ICNX with fiat once the platforms opens until BTC settles down.
legendary
Activity: 1245
Merit: 1027
I agree. If ICNX launches on a low point then that just means a higher upside for investors which means more happiness amongst investors when the market corrects... This is definetly a good time to launch ICNX.

them ICONOMI batty bois could have chosen a different date to lauch the fucking platform.

1st of August is a bad bad bad choice.

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss

launching when this is happening to bitcorn:

might not be the best idea.....

You guys are looking at this wrong. 

Aug 1st was chosen by the Iconomi team FOR the specific reason of market uncertainty.

Market uncertainty has suppressed the market.  ICNX going public while markets are at lows (relatively speaking, of course) means higher returns for ICNX/ICNPs/etc investors because they're getting access at market lows and that rebound will be viewed favorably and included/reflected in performance results.

There's no better time to launch than at the bottom.

None.

Totally agree with you, the 1er August is the best moment for launch plate forme !!!
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
Uh Oh!!!  Huh

Soon you'll know why I said that. I suggest you keep up on current events in Crypto.
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
no matter what happens on AUG 1 for BTC , scoop more ICN with your BTC now. better now or never
I agree. If ICNX launches on a low point then that just means a higher upside for investors which means more happiness amongst investors when the market corrects... This is definetly a good time to launch ICNX.

them ICONOMI batty bois could have chosen a different date to lauch the fucking platform.

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss

Aug 1st was chosen by the Iconomi team FOR the specific reason of market uncertainty.

Market uncertainty has suppressed the market.  ICNX going public while markets are at lows (relatively speaking, of course) means higher returns for ICNX/ICNPs/etc investors because they're getting access at market lows and that rebound will be viewed favorably and included/reflected in performance results.

None.
Activity: 294

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss

None.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'm not even sure it has that much to do with the BTC split anymore. It might actually be that this is the new meta. Pumps and crashes one after another.

There are a lot of sites which stop buy/sell btc between 30.7. - 2.8.
So i think the date is still important for the ups and downs.

I think after that btc will be more stable again.
The date doesn't matter. Iconomi will launch and they will start getting more investments and that will drive the price up. That's it Smiley

The date doesn't matter. Iconomi will launch and they will start getting more investments and that will drive the price up. That's it Smiley

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss

I'm not even sure it has that much to do with the BTC split anymore. It might actually be that this is the new meta. Pumps and crashes one after another.

Just saying......

@Jani... Kiss Kiss Kiss
Jump to: