Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 128. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
How can i reach ICONOMI founders? We are currently developing a smart contract based pension funds platform, and would like to talk about a potential partnership with ICONOMI.

you need to burn 42 ICN before you get the contact details for the ICN founders.

Activity: 167
Merit: 11
How can i reach ICONOMI founders? We are currently developing a smart contract based pension funds platform, and would like to talk about a potential partnership with ICONOMI.
Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
I'm glad people have not given up on ICONOMI and have not sold a single token! I have approximately 12k ICN, I sold them all in January at $0.50, the amount is small, but the fact of having valued it is regret without patience and I ended up falling into the FUD of malicious people, I learned the lesson and started buying some ICN, I'm believing in the project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
I wonder why uncle Mendeleev is so quiet

cause he already dumped.

that SEC bullshit combined with the BTC-E crap's going to kill CRIPTO for a while.

https://media.tenor.com/images/db2809389142f79eb57e44072516e5da/tenor.gif

Helllllooooo everyone! This is Mendel Meister! The shitcoin meister! The disrupt meister!

I'm still reading daily.

Really not sure about the direction crypto is going right now. Just watching the craziness from the sidelines, and stocking up on ChainCoin (j/k)

Things were so much easier between March and June  Cry

Pound that like button if you enjoyed crypto between March and June!

Roll Eyes

Activity: 415
Merit: 250
Platform comes out next week hopefully. I'm very curious how something is going to happen .
me too.
i bought some icn last a week. the price is not stable. but its not important for me. lets wait August 1
Congrats iconomi team
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Did you guys read the SEC report? Do you think that this will cause problems for ICN? Especially in connection with Kraken?

hi
where can i read this SEC?

THX
I assume you never heard of google, but I'll be helpful to you because I have to make comments for my signature campaign:
https://www.sec.gov/news/press-release/2017-131

https://qz.com/1038916/the-sec-has-finally-weighed-in-on-the-crypto-token-frenzy-and-nobodys-going-to-jail-yet/

Don't panic. It's just a warning. They're not gonna enforce exchanges to do anything.
Is there any official announcement regarding delisting of ICN by Kraken?I think there is none so there is no need to panic also we can move our ICN to iconomi platform in case kraken delist it
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
A naive (stupid) question. Can someone explain me in a sentence "what is ICN"?

ICN was meant to be our ticket to the moon, hookers, lambos and blow.

But now isn't it?

The ticket is now expensive to turn out into a lambo. It can go up or down, probably up... When it was a few cents, everything was possible though.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1003

But now isn't it?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Activity: 225
Merit: 100
SEC bullshit was about ICOs and US investors. Though how they can control US investors who buy from exchange and hold. Grin
It will be difficult for the them to move funds if they are really looking forward to block those investment and if anyone is caught doing those investments despite the ban,i am pretty sure they will have to face the law,which i think is a pretty harsh thing,but they will set examples for the first one they catch for sure.There are ways to over comes those,but you are personally taking a bit of a risk doing so.
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
Platform comes out next week hopefully. I'm very curious how something is going to happen .
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538

A token on Ethereum Network.

a token representing something resembling to a fund "indexed" or linked to main currencies on crypto market
Activity: 214

A token on Ethereum Network.
Activity: 671
Merit: 505
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
If Kraken delist ICN, dont forget that Iconomi is placing its own fiat gateway on the platform
So can we conclude that Iconomi can provide to be an exchanger on its own in the future for Iconomi tokens ?

ICONOMI will sort of be an exchange. But no one will use it as an exchange since fees will be way higher then on other more specialized exchanges.  I could be wrong. We will see this soon.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Did you guys read the SEC report? Do you think that this will cause problems for ICN? Especially in connection with Kraken?

hi

THX
I assume you never heard of google, but I'll be helpful to you because I have to make comments for my signature campaign:

https://qz.com/1038916/the-sec-has-finally-weighed-in-on-the-crypto-token-frenzy-and-nobodys-going-to-jail-yet/

Don't panic. It's just a warning. They're not gonna enforce exchanges to do anything.

i thought if i ask i'd get the right site immidiatly instead of searching...

anyways, thx for your effort! much appreciated

and honestly, i'm panicing, that's why i registered, just to ask for the linc...

maybe moving icn from kraken to jaxx untill the platform is available is maybe a good idea!? just to be safe...
Activity: 546

hi

THX

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

hi

THX
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
If Kraken delist ICN, dont forget that Iconomi is placing its own fiat gateway on the platform
So can we conclude that Iconomi can provide to be an exchanger on its own in the future for Iconomi tokens ?

yes, probably.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Jump to: