Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 127. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 271
Merit: 250
Well, Iconomi can be valued easily by their holdings as it acts like a fund. They collected $10M last year and their holdings are worth like $35M now while the altcoin market made ~x10-15 in that time.

That's a bad return. What surprises me is their market cap, this went up from $10M after the ICO in 2016 to $260M today, which is x26.

This is a little mismatch, x3.5 to x26, isn't it?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Show me one crypto where the marketcap is the same as their holdings Smiley The marketcap is based on potential and other things not just the holdings of that crypto... I think that Iconomi has the closest marketcap to book value ration around and that speaks volumes.

That is just the holdings of ICNP. The whole amount is much higher then that. I would estimate that it could be double that amount for their entire holdings but we will have the exact number when the Q2 report gets published.

Thank you for answering. But I don't see how the actual market cap corespondents to their holdings. It's at least two times higher.
That is just the holdings of ICNP. The whole amount is much higher then that. I would estimate that it could be double that amount for their entire holdings but we will have the exact number when the Q2 report gets published.

Thank you for answering. But I don't see how the actual market cap corespondents to their holdings. It's at least two times higher.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hello

glad to be back Cheesy

Good work ICONOMI TEAM!!

Lets go to the MOON!

What's the overall value of Iconomi's holdings?

Just found something on https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/PERFORMANCE. There it states that they hold $35,267,271.74.

Can that be? Thanks in advance.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0

Just found something on https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/PERFORMANCE. There it states that they hold $35,267,271.74.

Yep, and that's only ICNP value. Now do the math, how much is 20% profit from $35,267,271.74 for the next buyback & burn rounds in the future...

I wonder what they will do with the BCC that they will receive for their ICO bitcoins. It would be awesome if they would sell it and use the whole amount for buybacks. Or at least 50% instead of 20% since these will be free Smiley

Activity: 448
August 1 is only two days away.I think it was not the right time to open platform to public as ongoing btc fork issue could have negetive effect.Lets see how things unfold

Its the perfect time and the Devs know it. I can see why.

For what reasons do you suggest it to be a bad time to launch?
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
Thrown like a missile waiting to be waiting. On August 1, After the jump .
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
August 1 is only two days away.I think it was not the right time to open platform to public as ongoing btc fork issue could have negetive effect.Lets see how things unfold
Activity: 966
True, but exchanges bring liquidity to the table. Honestly I doubt that Kraken would delist ICN but it sure is an interesting time in crypto at the moment.

If Kraken delist ICN, dont forget that Iconomi is placing its own fiat gateway on the platform
So can we conclude that Iconomi can provide to be an exchanger on its own in the future for Iconomi tokens ?

That plus you can also exchange on shapeshift.
I hope the lunch of the platform will go smoothly and that we will all benefit from it.
Been holding from the ICO

Same hre. Holding from the ICO and waiting for public launch  Cheesy
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
True, but exchanges bring liquidity to the table. Honestly I doubt that Kraken would delist ICN but it sure is an interesting time in crypto at the moment.

If Kraken delist ICN, dont forget that Iconomi is placing its own fiat gateway on the platform
So can we conclude that Iconomi can provide to be an exchanger on its own in the future for Iconomi tokens ?

That plus you can also exchange on shapeshift.
I hope the lunch of the platform will go smoothly and that we will all benefit from it.
Been holding from the ICO

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
How can i reach ICONOMI founders? We are currently developing a smart contract based pension funds platform, and would like to talk about a potential partnership with ICONOMI.

you need to burn 42 ICN before you get the contact details for the ICN founders.

I think so that is best choice to get contacts details all others are just waste of time like to join slack channel or contact them on reddit. It sounds nice someone with nice concept is trying to establish partnership with them.
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
How can i reach ICONOMI founders? We are currently developing a smart contract based pension funds platform, and would like to talk about a potential partnership with ICONOMI.

Try messaging Jani's reddit account I guess. Or you can really ask around in slack. There's a guy there who is now working on Cofound.it but used to be in the ICONOMI team. Maybe he can point you in the right direction.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Jump to: