Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 132. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
I don't know if Monero (XMR) is part of the ICONOMI portfolio, and if not, I highly recommend that it be added.

1. Look at well it held its price in the past weeks compared to the other alts. It did lose value but not nearly as much as the other top alts, and it is already back in the pre-dip price range. There's a lot to be said for stability.

2. It has several major features that are being released in the next few months (Coinomi integration, other mobile wallets, Kovri I2P, and multisig). When these features are released, the demand should increase, raising the price, making now an excellent time to buy.

3. The need for financial privacy is only going to increase. According to the US govt, Monero is the only cryptocurrency that is private and untraceable (see the AlphaBay section near the bottom of https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php). While solidly private, Monero transactions can be viewed by others if and only if the owner chooses to provide the view key for those transactions. This would satisfy the requirements of KYC/AML in those particular situations. Otherwise, your money is private and untraceable.

Any one of these reasons is good enough reason to invest in Monero. Is XMR part of the ICONOMI portfolio?
Activity: 402
Merit: 45
Like I've said ICONOMI's decision making regarding investments has been impeccable so far.

It's almost like Jani is Kane from C&C. Always one step ahead of the enemy, and whatever happens it always fits in his master plan Cheesy

Let's break it down.

Byteball - great investment
Golem - great investment

Cosmos - looks great, but not trading yet

Santiment - good investment, out-performed holding ETH or BTC if you factor in the extra SAN they got from investing in presale

Aragon - good investment, performed about the same as holding ETH and I think it will pump hard eventually
Bancor - good investment, performed about the same as holding ETH

Aeternity - Iconomi's invested ETH got stolen by the blackhat
Matchpool - down 67% ETH
WeTrust - down 62% ETH
Iexec - down 50% ETH

This is just a snapshot of the market today.  The last 4 haven't performed well, but maybe they will outperform ETH in the coming months.  They only account for less than 7% of the portfolio too.

Profitable "blue chip" picks that ICNP seems to have skipped:
- Basic Attention Token
- OmiseGo - was hard to get into this one
- Civic
- Status
- Tezos - not trading yet, but I bet it will outperform holding BTC or ETH
- Tenx
- EOS

Popular investments currently trading at an unrealized BTC or ETH loss that ICNP skipped:
Some of these are good investments, but investors were better off holding ETH or BTC and buying in secondary market.  Assuming there has been enough liquidity to enter a larger position without pushing price above ico
- Edgeless
- MobileGo
- Blockchain Capital
- TokenCard
- Mysterium
- Taas
- Monaco
- Melonport
- SONM
- Chronobank

I agree that the performance of ICNP has been very good.  Some of the picks will surely pump like Golem at some point and ICNP will realize a nice profit for buybacks.

for aeternity funds were only stolen in part, development will go on, and coins will be replaced.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
we all are waiting for the public release of the platform..hope the @devs can deliver it as said..

What is the ETA date? In August?

1st August. Wink

Thank you! Waiting for the platform release  Wink I just bought more ICN.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
we all are waiting for the public release of the platform..hope the @devs can deliver it as said..

1st August. Wink
Activity: 742

Activity: 803
Merit: 501
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Crypto is Life!
Guys lets keep an appropriate language on this thread please!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
Anyone interested masternode follow me!
https://twitter.com/BeeKang_Net

Thank You!

you look like a fucking lady boy.

go stick your masternode up your ass.

Activity: 924
Like I've said ICONOMI's decision making regarding investments has been impeccable so far.

It's almost like Jani is Kane from C&C. Always one step ahead of the enemy, and whatever happens it always fits in his master plan Cheesy

Let's break it down.

Golem - great investment

Santiment - good investment, out-performed holding ETH or BTC if you factor in the extra SAN they got from investing in presale

Aragon - good investment, performed about the same as holding ETH and I think it will pump hard eventually

Matchpool - down 67% ETH
WeTrust - down 62% ETH
Iexec - down 50% ETH

This is just a snapshot of the market today.  The last 4 haven't performed well, but maybe they will outperform ETH in the coming months.  They only account for less than 7% of the portfolio too.

Profitable "blue-chip" picks that ICNP seems to have skipped:
- Basic Attention Token
- Civic
- Status

I agree that the performance of ICNP has been very good.  Some of the picks will surely pump like Golem at some point and ICNP will realize a nice profit for buybacks.
More accurate numbers will be revealed in the second quarterly report. Can not wait to see it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Let's break it down.

Golem - great investment

Matchpool - down 67% ETH
WeTrust - down 62% ETH
Iexec - down 50% ETH

Profitable "blue chip" picks that ICNP seems to have skipped:
- Basic Attention Token
- Civic
- Status
- Tenx
- EOS

Popular investments currently trading at an unrealized BTC or ETH loss that ICNP skipped:
Some of these are good investments, but investors were better off holding ETH or BTC and buying in secondary market.  Assuming there has been enough liquidity to enter a larger position without pushing price above ico
- Edgeless
- MobileGo
- Blockchain Capital
- TokenCard
- Mysterium
- Taas
- Monaco
- Melonport
- SONM
- Chronobank

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I do not care who is making the decision as far as I am making money.
And icn,I have made a lot of money Wink
@thefaggotabove

Jani did travel to North korea.

So maybe you're the one who needs to stop taking whatever you're taking.

Am just stating facts.

We gave them money for them to invest as they see fit.

We, the ICN holders, are in the hands of Jani, our Supreme Leader.

so get with the program instead of making silly comments.

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Can I suggest an ICO in this forum or is there another platform (slack/email)

no fuck off with your scam ico suggestions.

Only our Supreme Leader Jani makes those decisions.

Why you get angry?
He wants to share his ideas with ICONOMI team.

WE have no say in investments.

The sooner you get that in your pretty little head, the better it will be for everyone.

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes

Easy big fella  Grin

"WE have no say in investments." what is that?
Nevermind  Grin

We just hold the ICN.

Our Supreme Leader who goes to North Korea is the big daddy.

If you try to give him advice, he will have you devoured by a pack of rabid dogs.....

OK, you need to cut off those drugs you taking. Seriously, for your own good!

Why you get angry?

The sooner you get that in your pretty little head, the better it will be for everyone.

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes

Easy big fella  Grin

Nevermind  Grin

We just hold the ICN.

Our Supreme Leader who goes to North Korea is the big daddy.

If you try to give him advice, he will have you devoured by a pack of rabid dogs.....
Activity: 966

Why you get angry?

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes

Easy big fella  Grin

Nevermind  Grin

Why you get angry?

fucking faggot.

Roll Eyes
Activity: 966

Why you get angry?
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I agree that ICONOMI guys know there job well.Look how they chose not to invest in coindash while Taas invested in it Cheesy our money is in safer hands with ICONOMI.
Activity: 602

Iconomi teams is wise enough to distinguish between scam and genuine ico so there is nothing wrong in suggestions.
They will invest only when they are convinced.
Jump to: