Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 135. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
So 13% of all ICN has been stolen. Prepare for the dump. This isn't the catalyst I predicted when I said ICN would signal the burning of crypto, but it'll do.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
This coin made for some very nice monies, took time for btc profit was SUPER!!!
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Is the launch of 1st of August a set date? I think I read something that it might even be sooner? Any more news on this?
We must see the 2nd querterly report before the launch on August 1st. Less than two weeks until August 1st, so next week everything should be cleared.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Is the launch of 1st of August a set date? I think I read something that it might even be sooner? Any more news on this?
Activity: 294
Digital Asset’s platform solves the privacy issue by dividing the distributed ledger of transactions into two components: one where participants can confidentially store their transactions data, and another that is shared by all participants without the confidential data.....i think.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
Signals from miners that they will switch to Segwit before August 1st.

As for ICN, any updates in regards to when the Q2 report will be published? I would like to know how many tokens they burned and how much profit is set aside for burning for Q3.

From the looks of things there won't be a split so no problems there Smiley Lets make btc better and return to the bull run!

What made you say so?

If this is how they play all these things, I were all being played by these people trying to set up all these splitting.  Weak hands been selling all those token they hold in fear of that shit.

Q3 profits will be disclosed in Q3 report, not before that
Activity: 933
Signals from miners that they will switch to Segwit before August 1st.

As for ICN, any updates in regards to when the Q2 report will be published? I would like to know how many tokens they burned and how much profit is set aside for burning for Q3.

From the looks of things there won't be a split so no problems there Smiley Lets make btc better and return to the bull run!

What made you say so?

If this is how they play all these things, I were all being played by these people trying to set up all these splitting.  Weak hands been selling all those token they hold in fear of that shit.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Ups Iconomi, until now I still hold ICN token that I got from ICO and almost forgotten because once the price had dropped and now excited again.
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
The big true is this !! Icn Rocks !!!
Hold your Iconomi and don't sell no matter what
Regards
Activity: 700

What made you say so?

Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
I can hear the sound of lambos coming from far!!
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

OK! Next target is $4000 so lets get going. In the meantime ICN should hit $10.

If BTC split doesn't happen that's great news for ICN in the short run. The crypto boat will go a loong way in the forseable future with no one to rock it and we'll go far with it.

Shame about the crashes this thing caused anyway. At least I guess some people made a pretty good profit out of it.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

OK! Next target is $4000 so lets get going. In the meantime ICN should hit $10.
Activity: 933
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
Do iconomi still hold some of btc they collected during ico? if yes what will they do if there is a split? I hope they have stored them.on compatible wallet

Yes, they still hold 2.897,0761 btc in their wallet. IMO there's no doubt that they will store them accurately in case of a split.
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Hi, they are distributing some kind of dividends and how many coins to have if that is true Huh

No dividends , only Buy Backs. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002
Hi, they are distributing some kind of dividends and how many coins to have if that is true Huh
Activity: 504
Do iconomi still hold some of btc they collected during ico? if yes what will they do if there is a split? I hope they have stored them.on compatible wallet

Yes, they have plenty of BTC left since they just converted to fiat enough for 2-3 years of operations and didn't market sold like noobs, aka melonport, taas, bcab..

legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031
Ziber will distribute 10% of their tokens on Bitcoin and Ethereum holders, can ICONOMI take advantage of it?
https://ziber.io

Yes they definitely can and they probably will just like they did with Byteball, they had 9% of the whole first distribution. I believe they claimed some Stellar Lumens as well.
Activity: 350
Jump to: