Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 137. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
If you are too naive like me to keep safely your bitcoin during SegWit and concerned about not losing any splitted coin,invest in ICONOMI because they are experts and they will have both spltted coins.
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
This was my first Ico and they havent disappointed.

Sold most of this coin but will re-enter somewhere comming weeks.

Nice bloodbath in the markets. Just what we needed for the next leg up.

gr E
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I have a feeling that there will be huge spike in August after that bitcoin thing happens. Also, it really doesn't matter if Bitcoin will split or not, Ether will win, so all the tokens based on Ether.
Iconomi will be $10-$20 after launch. Even though market crashes, they are one of the first making product public! Remember what happened with Steem? Smiley

nope, if the market crashes iconomi crashes as well. it makes no difference if iconomi has a working product because they are inherently dependant on the market.

Yup, exactly this.

Probably, I invested almost 6 figs yesterday, I am down by 7k today. Cheesy Though I believe that Iconomi don't give a fuck about market.
Activity: 186
Merit: 100
Iconomi will be $10-$20 after launch. Even though market crashes, they are one of the first making product public! Remember what happened with Steem? Smiley

That's right. 100%, go buy it now!

Smiley
Activity: 381
Merit: 250

nope, if the market crashes iconomi crashes as well. it makes no difference if iconomi has a working product because they are inherently dependant on the market.

Yup, exactly this.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604
my bum hurts.

i need more lube.

Cry
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Just invested 2nd time, ICN is the only one which will get up super high in next 2 weeks.
Why though?

because the iconomi platform launches on 01.08.  Cool
I´ll grab some back when it drops under 1 euro then  Roll Eyes
Yes thats true.Icn is supported by iconomi and looking at their portfolio.it can be said that it will be much higher once markey recover.If the Alt they have invested in goes up,ICN will go up double than that Alt
Activity: 100
Just invested 2nd time, ICN is the only one which will get up super high in next 2 weeks.
Why though?

I´ll grab some back when it drops under 1 euro then  Roll Eyes
Activity: 74
Why though?

Why though?
Activity: 166
Could someone please reminds me the role of ICN tokens? I thought that they will be used as a only way how to deposit to iconomi platform. But as I see I'm able to deposit also other coins so why to hold ICN then? If ICN and perhaps CFI would be only coins accepted on platform it could add a great value to them. Thanks!

Holding ICN makes you a shareholder of ICONOMI platform. You will benefit, because ICONOMI takes some percentages of their revenue and buys back / destroys ICN tokens resulting in an increase of value.
I guess making ICN and CFI the only possible deposits on platform would be much better option than only buyback strategy though, don't you think?
Activity: 112
Could someone please reminds me the role of ICN tokens? I thought that they will be used as a only way how to deposit to iconomi platform. But as I see I'm able to deposit also other coins so why to hold ICN then? If ICN and perhaps CFI would be only coins accepted on platform it could add a great value to them. Thanks!

Holding ICN makes you a shareholder of ICONOMI platform. You will benefit, because ICONOMI takes some percentages of their revenue and buys back / destroys ICN tokens resulting in an increase of value.
Activity: 144
Grabbing some more Tongue
Activity: 166
Any reason besides the crash all other projects have seen why icn crashed that much ?
I once decided to go into melonport instead if icnonomi.
Is it worth catching a falling knife and why ?
I´m waiting as long as BTC is falling. Once it stabilizes it will be time to buy ICN again.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Any reason besides the crash all other projects have seen why icn crashed that much ?
I once decided to go into melonport instead if icnonomi.
Is it worth catching a falling knife and why ?
Jump to: