Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 134. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

That's a very good step and surely means a lot for the progress of ICN,in general.
I don't know if that means that jaxx will support and dividends,if any.
Must admit that i'm a bit lost with this issue... Undecided
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Good, this means more volume. Damn, can't wait for that quarterly report to show up...
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
I think next week if btc splits,eth will be on moon and so will be icn Grin Good days are going to come back

27 blocks before current lock-in period ends. Still 12 blocks needed for a lock-in.
There are 83.2% BIP91 blocks mined in the current period.

source: https://www.xbt.eu/

Better if btc would not split, which seems most real scenario! That means BTC to $5k and ICN to $10+!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
I think next week if btc splits,eth will be on moon and so will be icn Grin Good days are going to come back
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
The platform release date is getting ever closer, super excited for this one!

Iconomi is one of the few projects out there with a fully functioning product that fills a much needed gap in the market. I will hold this one for years, I really feel like big things are on the horizon.

Imagine if you were around to invest in the first ever index fund, that's pretty much what Iconomi is in the blockchain world.

If devs won't encounter any difficulties (which is common in this space) platform could launch next week. I think I need to get some money to buy ICNX asap.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The platform release date is getting ever closer, super excited for this one!

Iconomi is one of the few projects out there with a fully functioning product that fills a much needed gap in the market. I will hold this one for years, I really feel like big things are on the horizon.

Imagine if you were around to invest in the first ever index fund, that's pretty much what Iconomi is in the blockchain world.
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
Yeah and in the Q2 report the Q2 profits will be disclosed and we will find out how much was set aside for burning for Q3, read again what I wrote Wink

Signals from miners that they will switch to Segwit before August 1st.

As for ICN, any updates in regards to when the Q2 report will be published? I would like to know how many tokens they burned and how much profit is set aside for burning for Q3.

From the looks of things there won't be a split so no problems there Smiley Lets make btc better and return to the bull run!

What made you say so?

If this is how they play all these things, I were all being played by these people trying to set up all these splitting.  Weak hands been selling all those token they hold in fear of that shit.

Q3 profits will be disclosed in Q3 report, not before that
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Icn emerges out to be stronger as least affected currency during the low phase.I am predicting $25 next month when this btc split thing is over

Lol predicting..

I predict you pulled that number out of thin air

Yes indeed. The number is just not big enough to be have been based on any real research and analysis.
Activity: 868
Merit: 502
Icn emerges out to be stronger as least affected currency during the low phase.I am predicting $25 next month when this btc split thing is over

Lol predicting..

Grin Grin

Someone should say no, you're wrong. You missed x effect in your calculation. My prediction is $26  Grin
Activity: 504
So 13% of all ICN has been stolen. Prepare for the dump. This isn't the catalyst I predicted when I said ICN would signal the burning of crypto, but it'll do.

Stolen?

What happened? Can you share source/information?

Edit: now I'm looking reddit. Some says same  Huh

Nothing has been stolen. People just trying to spread the FUD.
https://twitter.com/iconominet/status/887777478160379907

The ICONOMI guys may not be on the way to have every operation automated by smart contracts and such, but they sure keep everything under control. These days I trust them more than blockchain technology itself.

Can't wait for the Q2 report!

Jani is in the zone, he seems to be everywhere and know about everything in crypto
Activity: 504

Lol predicting..

legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
So 13% of all ICN has been stolen. Prepare for the dump. This isn't the catalyst I predicted when I said ICN would signal the burning of crypto, but it'll do.

Stolen?

The ICONOMI guys may not be on the way to have every operation automated by smart contracts and such, but they sure keep everything under control. These days I trust them more than blockchain technology itself.

Can't wait for the Q2 report!
Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Iconomi really lucky. Smiley))
Activity: 532
Merit: 251
Presale Starting May 1st
The project most robust on the market . strength Cofoundit  and santiment has gained . When the market gets back to normal, still will reach 4-5 dollars.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Thank you benevolent white hat hacker  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Stolen?

Thanks, that's a relief.

I'm checking some sources.
Activity: 214
Merit: 100

Stolen?

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

Stolen?

Jump to: