Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 138. (Read 583524 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
do iconemy invest in denta coin i hear it is very good coin that can change denta industry. also it has 8 billion denta for 1 eth and good team so i think it good idea

?
What is the point in having 8 billion coins when there is unlimited supply?I do not think iconomi teams is fool to invest in this useless coin

You wont be saying its useless when you meed a filling in your teeth and the dentist only accepts DentaCoin. I hear its mined by proof of cavity

LOL. Happy mining!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
do iconemy invest in denta coin i hear it is very good coin that can change denta industry. also it has 8 billion denta for 1 eth and good team so i think it good idea

?
What is the point in having 8 billion coins when there is unlimited supply?I do not think iconomi teams is fool to invest in this useless coin

You wont be saying its useless when you meed a filling in your teeth and the dentist only accepts DentaCoin. I hear its mined by proof of cavity
Activity: 1923
Merit: 538
Hello!

Can you tell: ICONOMI like Waves platform?
If it like, then what is benefits Iconomi?

Thank You.

No iconomi is not like waves.Iconomi is a crypto trading platform.Iconomi invest in many ICO

I would say: by some aspects iconomi is like waves; iconomi and waves are crypto trading platforms. but iconomi invests in many ico, and waves bears many ico, a difference may be there.
Activity: 350

?
Activity: 392
Merit: 255

?

Don't think so. You can ask in the next monthly AMA if you're that interested, or ask around the reddit, see if Jani or someone else will answer your question.

You can also see the current structure of ICNX and ICNP here https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/INDEX

He's taking the piss  Tongue
Activity: 359
Merit: 252

?

Don't think so. You can ask in the next monthly AMA if you're that interested, or ask around the reddit, see if Jani or someone else will answer your question.

You can also see the current structure of ICNX and ICNP here https://www.iconomi.net/dashboard/#/INDEX
Activity: 186
Merit: 100

?
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000
GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing
Hello!

Can you tell: ICONOMI like Waves platform?
If it like, then what is benefits Iconomi?

Thank You.
No iconomi is not like waves.Iconomi is a crypto trading platform.Iconomi invest in many ICO
Adds strength to strength. First, the Cofounder and now santiment .
ICONOMI invested in Santiment?
I know they invested in pre-ico but what about the ICO?

Why would they do both?

If the development process is investible between pre-ico and ico why wouldn't they invest more?

If their investment was capped during pre ICO it would make sense. Unless im missing something else here
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Iconomi going to invest into Coindash?
Most probably they will.I saw on coindash infographic that they will integrate ICONOMI and bancor platform with their dashboard.
This is a clear hint about their mutual cooperation.Iconomi must have plan to invest in coindash
Activity: 868
Merit: 502

Why would they do both?

If the development process is investible between pre-ico and ico why wouldn't they invest more?
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
We can shine again!

Why would they do both?
Activity: 381
Iconomi going to invest into Coindash?
Activity: 924
They will start answering the 30 most popular questions after about 20 minutes, stay tuned: https://www.reddit.com/r/ICONOMI/comments/6mkw3j/iconomi_ama_july_2017/?sort=top
Merit: 502
Activity: 350
Hi everybody!
How do you feel about last dumps? Smiley
Does it going to be finished at 1st Ausut or it'll be all the way like this till the end of the year?
As soon as this SegWit issue is solved, all crypto will go up again. Blockchain and related technologies are the future. It is not going to die.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Till august..
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Hi everybody!
How do you feel about last dumps? Smiley
Does it going to be finished at 1st Ausut or it'll be all the way like this till the end of the year?
Jump to: