Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 136. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 695
Merit: 255
Lambos incoming! Grin
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
ICN up 27% totay and it's one of the assets that regain lost positions the fastest:)

It's good to see the market reacting adequately for once. Can't imagine what must have been going through the minds of people selling ICN for less than $2.

Fear. Amd not enough research. Unbelievable

sold a little for liquidity (tough to find some when the entire market is bleeding, but ICN is one of my largest positions)...bought some COEVAL (monkey capital) on the Waves DEX.  In case you want to know MCap, they are in Barcelona as well.  I think ICONOMI is actually hosting the event.  Very happy to see ICN recover so quickly, such a solid plan.  Anyways, not all sells were for lack of confidence in ICN.  After all, I plan to buy back some of my position soon, even if it hits $5 when I sold 30% of my shares at $2 (originally bought at $.42 at least).  Very confident in ICONOMI...worth $25 in my eyes, so buying at $5 is no worries.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
Ziber will distribute 10% of their tokens on Bitcoin and Ethereum holders, can ICONOMI take advantage of it?
https://ziber.io
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
ICN up 27% totay and it's one of the assets that regain lost positions the fastest:)

It's good to see the market reacting adequately for once. Can't imagine what must have been going through the minds of people selling ICN for less than $2.

Buy high, sell low!

Sold everything I have when ICN hit $5 Roll Eyes I bougth back as $3 but it looks like its going to be dragged by the august 1 splitting of chain. I sold again right after buying at $3. This token is best for pumping and dumping. I might buy when its going be less than $1 in weeks.

Yep, ICN is the easiest coin to trade!
I think they will open it before 1st August! Wink

Jani stated that already weeks ago!
I think they will open it before 1st August! Wink
Activity: 700

Buy high, sell low!

Sold everything I have when ICN hit $5 Roll Eyes I bougth back as $3 but it looks like its going to be dragged by the august 1 splitting of chain. I sold again right after buying at $3. This token is best for pumping and dumping. I might buy when its going be less than $1 in weeks.

Buy high, sell low!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Activity: 359
Merit: 252

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
How much was ico price in satoshi? Thanks

0.00022 BTC
Activity: 756
How much was ico price in satoshi? Thanks
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Price is starting to become stable

Was there any bad news for iconomi? Is it just broken bubble in relation to btc drop Huh Is it worth buying icn now?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I would buy more ICN if I could

I bought at ICO and bought more at 3.5$ and I am still holding. The potential of ICN is too huge for me to sell and regret it afterwards. Even if I am losing, this is just temporary! This i am sure
Activity: 933
If you plan to stick to ICN for the longterm then any time is a good time to buy it. At the moment it is a great time to buy ICN Smiley

Was there any bad news for iconomi? Is it just broken bubble in relation to btc drop Huh Is it worth buying icn now?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
wgd
legendary
Activity: 1815
Merit: 1005

Activity: 166
Merit: 100
Hi guys,
I am new at this and I need your help: I bought ICN on kraken with BTC; my question is how do I store my ICN tokens now to be safe (I don't want to left them on Kraken)?
Thx for any reply
you can deposit them to the ICONOMI directly (not sure if the platform is open now for everybody or just for the ICO participant) or to your ethereum wallet (for example myetherwallet) as they are ethereum based tokens

Just invested 2nd time, ICN is the only one which will get up super high in next 2 weeks.
Why though?

because the iconomi platform launches on 01.08.  Cool
how this can add value to the ICN? if they would accept ICN as only coin to deposit to the platform, then sure it would increase the price as people have to buy ICN to invest on ICONOMI platform. but as they can deposit BTC and ETH also, people are not forced to buy ICN. I understand that accepting BTC and ETH is needed to make platform widely usable. so the question about the price effect after platform opens is still debatable
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi guys,
I am new at this and I need your help: I bought ICN on kraken with BTC; my question is how do I store my ICN tokens now to be safe (I don't want to left them on Kraken)?
Thx for any reply
Only Iconomi can save our souls! Cheesy
Jump to: