Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 141. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Has ICONOMI invested in Sentiment ICO? if yes how much was the investment?
How can we know about their investments,it is accessible for everyone on what all projects they will be investing their money or they will give us the report at a later time,is it possible to know all these developments if i follow their social media platform.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It's So painful don't sell
Before 5.60$ now 2.99$ but I have heavy hands And I bought when it was 0.9/1$ so Icn here we go !!!!
We cannnn

I'd see some point in selling if ICN was the only thing going down and there was something wrong with the project. But why sell now when the entire market is red and ICN is one of the few things with good chances of significant rise in the short run.

Take out your money from ICN now to invest in what? Stratis? Waves? AntShares? Everything is going down.

I am not telling you what to invest in. However, the smart move, for me, has always been to get my initial investment back and let the profit ride. To be clear, if you put a 100 dollars in ICN @ 1 dollar, you are up 199 bucks... get that initial investment back and move on, while leaving the "profit" in the coin.

Say you have a 100 ICN, sell [email protected]=101.66 and think of that 76 ICN as icing on the cake. Heck, if ICN punches up to .01 BTC that is .76 BTC or at today's prices $1911.83

Of course, if you are one of those traders that always look at trade, later and say, if I had just had that other 34 (insert coin/token here)... I could have had a whole BTC... do not listen to me and just hold... and not that hodl crap have an exit price otherwise you are just guy with a bunch of money... that has no real value since you do not use it for crap you want or need if you are an adult (no offense is meant here... I am thinking of the guy/girl that buys the 60 inch television when they actually need to buy brake-shoes and gas or diapers).

This may be good tactic on most coins, but when I believe in project like Iconomi and that it will reach tens of $, than every 1 ICN sold now is a loss later. So I just HODL!

I guess the other thing I should mention is that I look at my BTC value too, meaning this, say I put in, .26 BTC in the ICO, not saying I did... when BTC was 750-850 USD.

I pulled the BTC value, way back when ICN was .60-.69 cents then they announced the buyback, without a lot of details, and ICN was at the top of its market or nearly at it, at that moment... the market dropped to like .32 cents a few weeks later. I bought back in.

I am in the green, a little bit, now, as you might imagine. I suspect it is just different trading strategies at play here, hodl can work, but there is a lot of money to be made on the way, in my experience and down. Also, I get burned too, when I get greedy, so it is part of the reason I stop trading after I make X amount of dollars and BTC on a token or coin, then I guess technically, I am hodling, too.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Before 5.60$ now 2.99$ but I have heavy hands And I bought when it was 0.9/1$ so Icn here we go !!!!
We cannnn

I'd see some point in selling if ICN was the only thing going down and there was something wrong with the project. But why sell now when the entire market is red and ICN is one of the few things with good chances of significant rise in the short run.

Take out your money from ICN now to invest in what? Stratis? Waves? AntShares? Everything is going down.

I am not telling you what to invest in. However, the smart move, for me, has always been to get my initial investment back and let the profit ride. To be clear, if you put a 100 dollars in ICN @ 1 dollar, you are up 199 bucks... get that initial investment back and move on, while leaving the "profit" in the coin.

Say you have a 100 ICN, sell [email protected]=101.66 and think of that 76 ICN as icing on the cake. Heck, if ICN punches up to .01 BTC that is .76 BTC or at today's prices $1911.83

Of course, if you are one of those traders that always look at trade, later and say, if I had just had that other 34 (insert coin/token here)... I could have had a whole BTC... do not listen to me and just hold... and not that hodl crap have an exit price otherwise you are just guy with a bunch of money... that has no real value since you do not use it for crap you want or need if you are an adult (no offense is meant here... I am thinking of the guy/girl that buys the 60 inch television when they actually need to buy brake-shoes and gas or diapers).

This may be good tactic on most coins, but when I believe in project like Iconomi and that it will reach tens of $, than every 1 ICN sold now is a loss later. So I just HODL!
Activity: 48
We cannnn

Activity: 14
This is legitimately the floor for ICN. I'm jealous of people with extra fiat/btc who can take advantage. All my funds are already in coins Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
We cannnn

Yes even bitcoin and ETH is down.This is time to buy not to sell.I am soon going to buy 500 more icn if price goes to $1.5

Nice movements friend
Alll people with panic and sell cheap
Activity: 350
We cannnn

Yes even bitcoin and ETH is down.This is time to buy not to sell.I am soon going to buy 500 more icn if price goes to $1.5
Activity: 616
Merit: 252
We cannnn

I am Totally agree with you. This summer is heavy for alts and crypto. So we need to wait some time. And about Iconomi - I am holding it. Very nice project.
Activity: 359
We cannnn

legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Prices going down.It is good for buyback.Low price means more buyback and more burnt icn.Less icn means increase in value of each icn.
Any news when next buyback is scheduled?
Activity: 280
Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects
We cannnn
Activity: 359
how often redemptions are planned and at what price. what is the mechanism of redemption, where you can read about this information?

By "redemptions" I think you mean buybacks. As far as I know they'll be ongoing as long as there are profits from the platform to fund them. Price will be the market price at the time the buyback is being done.

You can read about this and other topics in the AMA threads and monthly reports on the ICONOMI reddit, and in their medium page.
Activity: 504
Taas has also declared to pay dividend on 1st August. One thing I do not understand that if taas can pay dividend, why ICONOMI chose buyback?

This was well explained when they took the decision of changing the program from dividends to buyback and I believe It was a very good one. They will avoid any legal issues now that could prevent them from paying people worldwide and It's also more convenient because people who hold their funds on exchange may not be able to receive them unless exchanges agree to do so. IMO, the buyback is simply better.
how often redemptions are planned and at what price. what is the mechanism of redemption, where you can read about this information?

LOL man what redemption are you talking about?
Activity: 406
Taas has also declared to pay dividend on 1st August. One thing I do not understand that if taas can pay dividend, why ICONOMI chose buyback?

This was well explained when they took the decision of changing the program from dividends to buyback and I believe It was a very good one. They will avoid any legal issues now that could prevent them from paying people worldwide and It's also more convenient because people who hold their funds on exchange may not be able to receive them unless exchanges agree to do so. IMO, the buyback is simply better.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

"ICONOMI invested 2,000 eth into the Santiment pre-sale"
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-invested-2-000-eth-into-the-santiment-pre-sale-4edcc1098aca

Bu no idea if they invested into Santiment ICO. Couln't find any information.

Why would they invest during ICO if they got the deal done on pre-sale?  Roll Eyes

This is good news, Santiment looks like solid project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500

"ICONOMI invested 2,000 eth into the Santiment pre-sale"
https://medium.com/iconominet/iconomi-invested-2-000-eth-into-the-santiment-pre-sale-4edcc1098aca

Bu no idea if they invested into Santiment ICO. Couln't find any information.
Activity: 532
BTC. ETC. EOS
When is the July AMA, any news?
Also the second quarterly report is expected to be published in the following days, the price might get another upward run.

I bet it will. I'm also excited to see how many ICN got burned.

The price of ICN can take off at anytime. It has been sort of consolidating for a while. As news and updates of the platform along with the second quarterly report and burning more ICN can add more fuel to the ICN rocket to fly to the moon.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 448
I've read that ICONOMI wants to create a credit card that allows you to pay goods with ICN. Can someone help me finding the article?
I do not think it is official.You must Google it if you dont remember where you read it and if you find it please share here.
Btw are you referring to this https://uquid.com/iconomi-debit-card

I dont think that link is the legit Iconomi debit card
Activity: 448
Some News or Updates?
Jump to: