Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 143. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 359
Merit: 252
They are going to release the platform this August 1 like the said, would they?
Here's Jani's last reddit post regarding the August 1st launch for those who haven't seen it.

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
You can't buy cheaper ICN these days though. Its not like it will dip below $3, if it would we probably will be buying thousands and its price will be back to more than $3 in minutes. They are going to release the platform this August 1 like the said, would they?
Well, since we are here on Iconomi thread, I say buy ICN!
now I will wait when will appear on Bittrex and then I will buy

If you want to buy better don't wait for it (we don't know if it will be listed on Bittrex anytime soon). Go on Kraken and DO IT!

It's almost like Bittrex are bitter that Kraken listed this one before them and are now refusing to list ICN just because...

Polo on the other hand probably wants a large share of ICN in order to list them. The day this shady scam exchange stops being the go to place for crypto investors will be a good day for the whole community.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

If you want to buy better don't wait for it (we don't know if it will be listed on Bittrex anytime soon). Go on Kraken and DO IT!
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I am very excited about ICN, and have tweeted to Bittrex to consider adding it to the trading platform. I really feel that Iconomi is one of the most promising new projects I have seen in the crypto realm!
I think ICONOMI team doesn't want to list icn to Bittrex.Look how quickly they listed cofound there.They can easily convince Bittrex to add icn if they wanted.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
I am very excited about ICN, and have tweeted to Bittrex to consider adding it to the trading platform. I really feel that Iconomi is one of the most promising new projects I have seen in the crypto realm!
Activity: 245
Merit: 250
What projects are using Iconomi as a platform?

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".

Ok, what projects are using Iconomi funds to make a platform?

And how much dividends does Iconomi pay per token?

I'm not sure about your first question but for your second question they are doing buybacks rather than dividends. This increases the price rather than pay you something back.

When are we expecting Q2 report?
At least 10 days from now. It will take time to compile all the records for the report. It will also include the reports of buybacks. I'm anxiously waiting for it.

Looking forward to the report also, great month coming for Iconomi.

The IOS app gives some nice information about the project.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
next price jump needs listing to Bittrex. IMO

Can you please explain a little further why it NEEDS it?

It could certainly use it, more people rather stick with the 1 stop exchange for all their buying needs.

Surely Bittrex wouldn't mind some ICN trading fees?
Activity: 448
Hey everyone.. new app in the appstore i just noticed. Its unofficial (beta) Coinmarketcap. Lots of handy features like links to google trends ect.

Can you please explain a little further why it NEEDS it?
Activity: 812
Merit: 262
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".

I'm not sure about your first question but for your second question they are doing buybacks rather than dividends. This increases the price rather than pay you something back.

Are they already doing buybacks or plan to do it? Is there any financial report on previous periods (how much profit they earned)?

I can tell you for certain that there was a buyback done in Q2. It was the first one. There was also a financial report in the first quarterly report I think back in May, I'm not sure some time passed. Check out the ICONOMI medium page, I think you'll find most of this there. Also check the AMA threads on the ICONOMI reddit page for other questions you have that may have been answered there.
ICONOMI or WINGS , what to choose for my first purchase?

You choose but you are in the ICONOMI thread Wink So it is obvious ICN Smiley
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Activity: 406

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".

Are they already doing buybacks or plan to do it? Is there any financial report on previous periods (how much profit they earned)?

I can tell you for certain that there was a buyback done in Q2. It was the first one. There was also a financial report in the first quarterly report I think back in May, I'm not sure some time passed. Check out the ICONOMI medium page, I think you'll find most of this there. Also check the AMA threads on the ICONOMI reddit page for other questions you have that may have been answered there.
ICONOMI or WINGS , what to choose for my first purchase?

It's not a coin, it's a platform, right?

ICN is a token that was distributed to the investors after the ICO. It will be used for certain unknown tasks on the platform once it launches.

The smartest thing you can do at this point is collect as many ICN tokens as you can and hold on to them rather than actually use them. You should do sone more research because there is loads of reasons why this token will appriciate in value over thr next few years.

Once we are launched, you will be able to purchase ICNX on the Iconomi platform, which is a crypto undex fund (basket of top coins)
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

Activity: 177
It's not a coin, it's a platform, right?
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
is the platform still on target to launch on 1st August?

Yes, it is, at least that's what Jani said on Reddit.
Jump to: