Author

Topic: ICONOMI - Live for today. Invest for tomorrow. - page 144. (Read 583524 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
is the platform still on target to launch on 1st August?
Activity: 933
Merit: 500
I for one am more interested in the amount that will be set aside for buybacks in Q3 rather then how many they burned in Q2 Smiley

What projects are using Iconomi as a platform?

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".

Ok, what projects are using Iconomi funds to make a platform?

And how much dividends does Iconomi pay per token?

I'm not sure about your first question but for your second question they are doing buybacks rather than dividends. This increases the price rather than pay you something back.

When are we expecting Q2 report?
At least 10 days from now. It will take time to compile all the records for the report. It will also include the reports of buybacks. I'm anxiously waiting for it.
Activity: 560

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".

I'm not sure about your first question but for your second question they are doing buybacks rather than dividends. This increases the price rather than pay you something back.

At least 10 days from now. It will take time to compile all the records for the report. It will also include the reports of buybacks. I'm anxiously waiting for it.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
Guys I'm super new to these things. Is there any guide (video or text) showing how to buy Iconomi coins from Kraken exchange? Thank you.

Here, take the guide - HOW-TO Buy Or Sell ICN On Kraken Exchange   Wink
Activity: 23
Guys I'm super new to these things. Is there any guide (video or text) showing how to buy Iconomi coins from Kraken exchange? Thank you.
Activity: 700
Merit: 330

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
In crypto you can't always make the right decision when to buy and when to sell and how long to hold if we have to hold.
The key is patience.If you know something you invested in is good,hold it.

The main thing in crypto is to have a working strategy and be disciplined enough to stick to it because we have so much noise rather than valuable information

You mean buy and HODL!!! Right? Smiley
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
In crypto you can't always make the right decision when to buy and when to sell and how long to hold if we have to hold.

The main thing in crypto is to have a working strategy and be disciplined enough to stick to it because we have so much noise rather than valuable information
Activity: 504
As much as btcman1 is a sock puppet account, please don't use that language

fennyllywof-7700 and the rest of us

thanks
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418
hey can anybody help me about an ICN deposit.
it has been nearly 2 hours the txid id says it should be in my wallet bu tit is not.

does anybody know how to look txid in details?

thanks

txid: 0x1298bbad91ea560d75f994e26b10700e4837c757f0270f24d11e6debb4226388

Did you send it to Iconomi wallet address ?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1298bbad91ea560d75f994e26b10700e4837c757f0270f24d11e6debb4226388

receieved now thanks.
Activity: 588
Crypto is Life!
it has been nearly 2 hours the txid id says it should be in my wallet bu tit is not.

thanks

Did you send it to Iconomi wallet address ?
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1298bbad91ea560d75f994e26b10700e4837c757f0270f24d11e6debb4226388
Activity: 52

please update yourself on what ICONOMI is.  it is more of a "what projects are using iconomi FUNDS TO MAKE a platform".
Activity: 2142
Merit: 418

thanks

legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1026
Hire me for Bounty Management
Activity: 359
Merit: 252
Hi Guys,
Do you think that ICN price will drop bellow 100k satoshi before platform lunch? I sold too early do you think that i will chance to get back at lower levels?

nope.  only way it would ever get to that level is if the platform was a failure.  news that beta was a success will probably it the ICN price today, so you should probably buy and hold.  don't think of it as getting at $3, $4, or $5...the price will be much more than all those and when $30 you won't care if you bought at $3 or $5.

Thank you for the advice, i really think that ICN platform will have a bright future, may be I have to enter again at this levels and wait

Why did you sell then? Just curious, not trolling
I read about ICONOMI at december 2016, i was excited form the project and sold other tokens from my portfolio to buy ICONOMI. The platform lunch was sheduled for 26.12.2016.
After that it was dellayed for early q1 2017. At 31.03.2017 nothing happens and the price drops. At that time I could invest in other tokens like stratis then sell it and back into ICN but didn't do that because preffer to keep my icn tokens. At every anouncement and AMA session the price of ICONOMI dropped at least 50%.In that way I failed to make some good profits.
At last AMA was announced that the platform launch will be at 01.08.2017. I was tired of waiting and constantly seeing postponement of the launch and sold....

I won't go as far as calling names, but I will say your actions make no sense and you give an example of bad investorship. What more do you want from what we currently have? We have open communications with the dev team. We have dedlines met and milestones achieved. We have a deadline for the platform release, and it's soon. We have ICN going X42 since ICO at its ATH a week or two ago. What does it mean to be tired of waiting? I don't get it, we're making money, how is this tiring? Maybe you could have gambled your money on ETH in the meantime and made roughly the same returns, but nothing is certain there, so doesn't seem too wise of a choice.
Activity: 14
Hi Guys,
Do you think that ICN price will drop bellow 100k satoshi before platform lunch? I sold too early do you think that i will chance to get back at lower levels?

nope.  only way it would ever get to that level is if the platform was a failure.  news that beta was a success will probably it the ICN price today, so you should probably buy and hold.  don't think of it as getting at $3, $4, or $5...the price will be much more than all those and when $30 you won't care if you bought at $3 or $5.

Thank you for the advice, i really think that ICN platform will have a bright future, may be I have to enter again at this levels and wait

Why did you sell then? Just curious, not trolling
I read about ICONOMI at december 2016, i was excited form the project and sold other tokens from my portfolio to buy ICONOMI. The platform lunch was sheduled for 26.12.2016.
After that it was dellayed for early q1 2017. At 31.03.2017 nothing happens and the price drops. At that time I could invest in other tokens like stratis then sell it and back into ICN but didn't do that because preffer to keep my icn tokens. At every anouncement and AMA session the price of ICONOMI dropped at least 50%.In that way I failed to make some good profits.
At last AMA was announced that the platform launch will be at 01.08.2017. I was tired of waiting and constantly seeing postponement of the launch and sold....
Activity: 514
Merit: 353
Respect has to be earned, just like money!
ICONOMI next investment is Sentiment.I think they are now concentrating on projects promoted by cofound only and missing out on other good projects.
Look at taas,they invested 1000 ETH in TenX but ICONOMI ignored it.

ICONOMI already funded Santiment in their first ICO round.

I think they are now concentrating on projects promoted by cofound only and missing out on other good projects.

I don't think so, it wouldn't be smart to only invest into projects that will be supported by CFI, but CFI is truly a good indicator to see if a project is legit and to get an inside track on what is happening behind the scenes.

Look at taas,they invested 1000 ETH in TenX but ICONOMI ignored it.

How do you know that? Did you ask Jani? If you did, pls share his answer with us here.

If they had invested,they would have made it public just like their previous investments or is there any secret portfolio also that they hold?

They did make it public, if you open your ICONOMI app and have a look at their DAA Structure you`ll see Santiment with 2,000 ETH funded. That`s no secret we know that for months!

Does Iconomi make Shapeshift Prism irrelevant or obsolete?

Hell yeah!!!!!  Grin
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
If  I purchased ICN at  the ICO, does that qualify me to buy both ICNX and ICNP? I have bought some ICNX on the new platform, but it doesn't give me the option to purchase ICNP? How do I get my hands on those goodies?

You cannot purchase ICNP directly. When buying ICN, you are basically buying ICNP in return. This is because 20% of the ICNP return is going towards buybacks and burning of ICN coins and the other 80% is for reinvestment in other ICOs to get more profits. So if you owe 10% of total ICN coins, well basically you owns 10% of ICNP + all the other fees which is generated on ICNX
Does it mean if I own 500 icn,I will get 500 icnp also? And can I sell one (icn or icnp) and keep other?

No. The ONLY thing that the ICNP does is buy back ICN tokens with 20% of the profits it generates. Therefore, the only way to benefit from the ICNP fund is to own ICN tokens.
So there is no point in keeping ICN on Iconomi website because their only value is gradually selling them.It is better to keep them on MEW
Jump to: