Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 46. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
May 30, 2018, 06:57:27 AM
When it comes to commerce you want fast, accuracy and security against hackers. Marinecoin is building a community of over twenty thousand 20000 people who initially show proof of promotion
Activity: 210
May 29, 2018, 08:13:40 AM
The ICO is legal in some countries around the world, but some countries do not have strict legal management, so some bad guys abuse and deceive.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
May 29, 2018, 05:03:28 AM
There are many ICO's out there.But be careful in choosing a project.We may never know if its a scam or not.It is somehow risky.But read on their thread then look out about their team and read about the project too and you also need to study the whitepaoer as well to know more about the project
Activity: 84
May 29, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
 I would suggest you to read their whitepaper and understand what they are going to offer.Analyze if their product has any value in the market  and predict how it is going  to perform when it is live.Also see if their team is legit
Activity: 280
May 29, 2018, 03:00:33 AM
The greater the development that occurs in the crypto, the emerging ICO is growing rapidly. It makes ICO scam also wandering everywhere, but the percentage still proves that the legitimate ICO has a higher percentage than the scam ICO, so you still have a great chance to get a valid ICO. Always be vigilant in choosing the ICO to be followed, and paying close attention to the qualifications, information, and requirements applied in the ICO, I think you will always get good benefits.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 02:42:03 AM
I believe that they are quite legitimate if everything is properly executed, but in some countries, even if everything is OK, they are illegal, so there is nothing ambiguous here.
Activity: 133
May 29, 2018, 02:41:32 AM
Most of the ICO's are basically only concerned about their profit rather than consumers experience. They might even take back their words if they find a huge investment and then might even take investors money and give some shitty reason and run away. Well there are good ICO's as well who actually work for people , who actually work to solve their customers problems. But, you need to do your due diligence to find those icos
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
May 29, 2018, 02:34:09 AM
some ico are very legit many of them are good and at the same we still have scamer but be rest assured that good and legit ico exist the only problem we have idenityfing the good ones
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
May 28, 2018, 04:22:38 PM
I always try to keep an optimistic, positive attitude. After all, ICO in the future is a very useful and necessary thing for a society with a huge potential for profitable investments. And investors need to carefully analyze the project to avoid mistakes. Here's an example project REMME, had a successful ICO. Launched its platform and is actively developing.
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 04:20:05 PM
To avoid fraud, it is worth carefully analyzing a specific ICO project. Unfortunately, in this industry there are really a lot of scammers. But in the abundance of deceivers you can find honest and profitable projects for investment.
Activity: 224
May 28, 2018, 04:35:41 AM
Currently, ICO has been legalized in many countries, but some countries call it illegal.

Generally speaking, ICO market is seriously chaotic and disorderly, and fraud is very serious. I think a more regulated market will attract more investors.
Merit: 10
May 28, 2018, 04:23:51 AM
Personally, I think that in reality everything depends on the specific ICO project in which you plan to participate. Now there are good, useful and fully legitimate ICO, despite the emergence of various scammers.
Activity: 329
https://eloncity.io/
May 24, 2018, 02:54:56 AM
It can be assumed that even if the ICO seems legitimate, this does not guarantee that this is not a fraudulent project, because everyone wants to earn, sometimes at any cost
Activity: 215
May 23, 2018, 11:56:14 AM
Of course not, I know 10-20 promising projects that can bring a big profit. Just have to be able to choose. Collect more information.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 11:54:32 AM
The modern world can’t be imagined without all kinds of  IT-innovations, One of these new products is ICO Vireo. This project is very promising and reliable. I personally use this ICO and it’s very cool. Check it!
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
May 23, 2018, 10:10:56 AM
In general, I think that this is a very good opportunity to invest normally, because now in many countries of the world, crypto-currencies are already actively integrating into their society into their economies, I think that they will soon be able to properly treat this.
Activity: 665
Merit: 114
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 23, 2018, 10:07:11 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.
no one can determine if an ico is legit or scam, the only thing we can judge is how good their platform is. how long their plan for the project, and also their plan to make everything better for the project.
Activity: 56
May 23, 2018, 09:29:59 AM
Not many ICOs are scams because real people with verifiable Linkedin profiles stand behind them. Scamming people out of their money wouldn't end well for them. There are people who would chase them to the end of the world. The problem is that most ICOs have overambitious plans that they can rarely fulfill on time, and when milestone delays happen and prices drop, people start calling them a scam. There is a big difference between scams and bad/deluded projects.
Activity: 93
May 23, 2018, 09:16:37 AM
Almost of ICO are legit. I think there is 5 to 10 percent scam ico.
Check the business plan, whitepaper and strategic outline. On that you will know what is the project, the purpose of the product and how they plan to operate their business.
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
Ethereum Limited Edition ICO
May 23, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

There are many legit ICO's and also there were scams. I applied it in myself.  I am reading the white paper of the project, doing a research and also asking some of my friends if what can they say about the ICO that I am eyeing to invest with. Thorough research and also the concept of the project. you will know really if it is scam or not.
Pages:
Jump to: