Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs are a legit or Scam? - page 42. (Read 32174 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 10
June 08, 2018, 05:45:34 AM
There are a lot of them which are scamming a lot of people, take as a reference the latest scam (Greenishcoin) which was using fake people on their team and they already raised some hundreds of thousands of dollars.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 08, 2018, 05:44:36 AM
hmm some ICOs are scam but other legit !! but if you want to know f the ICOs are Legit always check there post and updates that they always check there applicant that there always updated there bounty campaign and many sponsore of that bounty they made or icos they launch so chek it always and read it carefully!!
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
June 08, 2018, 05:42:11 AM
Most of the ICOs out there are scam but that doesn't mean that all of the ICOs are scam, there are a few hidden gems out there. You need to research carefully before investing in any ICO, you need to invest both your time and effort in finding a good one.
Activity: 553
Merit: 11
June 07, 2018, 01:42:40 AM
I suppose that the ICOs today are mostly aimed at earning money and getting rich. I'm not sure if the creator team really thinks about crypto development or not. But I think it does not matter if in the end they make the payment according to the rules and the initial policy. the problem is when the middle of the trip the manager runs away and the project is dormant, which like this which I think is a fraud. Be careful, there are still some legitimate ICO but many are also scam.
Activity: 98
June 07, 2018, 01:33:58 AM
a few months a lot of ICO is a legit or a scam and it confuses us in distinguishing it for that we have to be more careful in choosing ico, we must first learn how the team behind the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
June 06, 2018, 07:13:53 AM
If you devote enough time and energy to finding suitable projects, you can find really professional, promising ICOs for work.
Activity: 448
Merit: 264
June 06, 2018, 06:45:41 AM
A lot of ICO is really a scam, and I've lost faith in ICO's. I decided not to join the ICOS after the daostack.
Activity: 49
June 06, 2018, 06:28:42 AM
There are scam and there a legit as well. You need to study well on the ICO first before making an invest etc. Check the team behind the project. If you're looking for a scam free ICO, you better look for DCC or Distributed Credit Chain. The DCC public chain is an open chain available to the public. Anyone can join the DCC. Public chain as the billing node. A decentralized identity management platform would reduce the stress on the current centralized approach to storing customer information. By storing data in blocks and using a tamper proof hash format, banks can improve the security of the stored identity, improve portability of data and reduce the time taken for KYC efforts. Despite the heightened activity over the past year or so, it is still very early days for blockchain. Banks’ blockchain initiatives are at various stages of internal trials. Changes incurred by blockchain, such as storing data in multiple locations rather than one central location, represent a radical shift in the way banks operate. Want to know more about DCC? Please visit http://www.dcc.finance/ or follow them on twitter https://twitter.com/dccofficial2018?lang=en
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
June 06, 2018, 06:28:22 AM
I can not make recommendations for you, but make sure that if you participate in the ico always make a collection of information about the project and try to imagine what will the future promise or not.
Activity: 110
June 06, 2018, 06:27:59 AM
Based on my observations, ICO's todays are mostly scam, i experienced it myself not once, not twice but many times, i join so many bounties and most of them are scam.
Activity: 336
June 06, 2018, 06:26:17 AM
I would not say that most of the scammers, most likely projects are often just not promising!
Activity: 294
June 06, 2018, 06:21:56 AM
For me, ICO remains a promising and profitable direction. Yes, there are high risks here, but the potential of the market is huge, on condition of competent analysis it is possible to earn with new projects.
Activity: 168
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
June 06, 2018, 06:02:08 AM
Hi Guys,

Im pretty keen to understand more about ICOs and intend to invest in some.
ANY recommended ICOs and any advise how you guys determine whether is it a legit or Scam?

Thanks in advance.

If you plan to join in any ICO program or project you should be able to teach yourself on how the market really works in order to avoid being scam in the end. There are lots of ICO in the world of crypto, you should be more cautious in joining because not all of them are legit. You have to read their whitepaper which it should have realistic and well managed by a good team. If you see that they have too good to be true offers, probably its a scam.
Activity: 378
June 06, 2018, 05:13:36 AM
In fact, it all depends on the specific ICO you chose to work with. Yes, there are some scammers, but very many and promising, professional teams for successful cooperation.
Activity: 672
June 06, 2018, 03:47:17 AM
Yes, I can categorically tell you that 90% of ICOs are scam because the sole aim of any ICO is to get fund for the so called project. Despite the fact that all ICOs are in quest for fund, there are still legit ICOs that really have something tangible to contribute in crypto world. Therefore the best thing to do is that you should do your own research before you invest.
Activity: 79
June 06, 2018, 03:34:35 AM
Any one of its two sides, legal or deceptive, can happen at any time
You should have knowledge of these things, avoid being cheated at any time
Activity: 97
June 06, 2018, 02:01:04 AM
Most of them scam, so I try to invest in only that ICO which have a good team of members which have a long time experience in these field plus they are already members of successful ICO. This tends to increase trust in their system and also note their market potential and idea as it also help the ICO at the end.
Activity: 34
Merit: 2
June 05, 2018, 01:55:26 PM
Truth be said, Initial Coin Offerings rarely are simple scams. It's my view that the real problem normally is oftentimes a unacceptable business idea.
When the coins never reach a single exchange, it's obviously a scam.
Activity: 75
June 05, 2018, 08:19:22 AM
Truth be said, Initial Coin Offerings rarely are simple scams. It's my view that the real problem normally is oftentimes a unacceptable business idea.
Activity: 700
June 05, 2018, 04:33:15 AM
There are many examples where projects will receive support from the governments of countries. This is a very popular investment scheme, it is enough to enter the upper threshold of investment and whales are already slow to enter and an ordinary person can become an investor.
Pages:
Jump to: