Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 29. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 14, 2018, 09:38:22 AM
It's an interesting idea to wait for the tokens after entering the stock exchange and buy them at a price lower than the ICO price ...
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
August 14, 2018, 09:28:22 AM
Try to join the ico with a small hard cap or where there are limits on contributions per person. I managed to participate in the small ico, where there was a limit of about 1 eth. Large investors were interested to make a big contribution, but due to limitations they had to buy tokens already on the exchange and, as a consequence, the price went up.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 01:53:36 PM
I'm also analyzing coins that just went to the stock exchange and they have a real product and prospective, but in the price they fall and are lowered
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
August 11, 2018, 09:37:38 AM
Of course ICOs in 2018 is not the same as in 2017. Now it is very popular to attract the big investors during private sale and leave a small cap to public sale. I think it is good strategy, because big investors dont invest in scam projects.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
August 11, 2018, 09:34:19 AM
At the beginning of 2018 there were a lot of scam projects, and by the end of the year more and more people are starting to struggle with such projects and now there are increased requirements for registration and now we can see more true projects.
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:29:26 AM
It may fall as you say, and it is rather difficult to hold some of the coins / tokens provided from each ICO or other campaign. But I hope there are a lot of serious ICOs who want to change this bit of crypto world into a better place and become a place where people's dreams come true.
Activity: 84
August 10, 2018, 07:38:29 AM
Very good and correct observation. I think this is due to the amount of ico project currently in the cryptosphere. I also like the suggestion you made; wait for price to dip, then take advantage and acquire as many coins as possible. I hope this changes in the nearest future anyways.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 10, 2018, 07:32:57 AM
Yes of course I do believe the ICO are not same with the year of two thousand eighteen to two thousand seventeen because they are two different because of the opportunities that can and go.
Activity: 28
August 08, 2018, 08:25:16 AM
Almost altcoins prices are down along with btc price. It is not uncommon for you to see a lot of ICOs on the market when selling ICOs.
Activity: 168
August 08, 2018, 04:19:17 AM
Yes, it is true that 2017 is very different from 2018, in 2017 there was a long price increase and it was amazing. all coins have increased drastically while this year there is a decline that we don't know when it will end.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
August 07, 2018, 11:10:08 PM
The market for cryptocurrency is changing, and we must closely monitor all changes.  If earlier, in 2017, it was profitable for us to participate in the ICO, as the prices for altcoin grew after the stock market.  Now participation in the ICO has become completely unprofitable.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 254
August 07, 2018, 11:06:08 PM
During 2017 the total ICOs was not more than 50 and almost all of them were successful, I followed many ICOs and the results were amazing, some of the ICOs I followed were: Popolous, Voise, Tracker, Bitquence, Monaco, Centra Card, Titanium and so on, I still remember with a capital of around 2 btc at the beginning of the year (around $ 1700) my money increased to more than $ 25k.
Activity: 770
Merit: 1
August 07, 2018, 11:00:22 PM
in 2018 many projects failed so we had to be more careful to invest our money not to be trapped in the arena of fraud
legendary
Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007
August 07, 2018, 10:50:31 PM
Predictably, people began to be more careful about investing in ICOs in 2018. The cryptocurrency price fall has strongly affected this, and now it's much harder to get the profit.
Since legalities were on the risk now, there is plenty of news arises that make affects the market, some ICO didn't have even what it needs to defend or make the project success, some were just a copied of previous ICO that didn't get the support from its user.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
August 07, 2018, 10:41:11 PM
It is normal when the ico price is going below its original ico price. But now is different, it doubles it suffering because of the unstable market causing the ico price to get completely rekt.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 07, 2018, 05:33:30 PM
Do not compare with the year 2017 and 2018, this is not entirely correct. There are projects that can give x3-x5 within a month after listing on the stock exchange, but there are very few such ones, given the current times in the market for crypto currency
right bro, don't compare with 2017, because everything is different. so we only want to be grateful and appreciate everything that has happened now, because everything has been different dramatically.
Activity: 336
August 07, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
Do not compare with the year 2017 and 2018, this is not entirely correct. There are projects that can give x3-x5 within a month after listing on the stock exchange, but there are very few such ones, given the current times in the market for crypto currency
Activity: 129
Merit: 10
August 07, 2018, 05:07:58 PM
The ICO boom in 2017 absorbed a lot of money. With the saturation of the market, the probability of participating in ICO to make money is now very small. Now many ICOs are projects that have no actual progress.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
August 07, 2018, 01:47:05 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

ICO 2018 projects will be developed over 2017. In order to accommodate such developments, the cryptocurrency market will have to be volatile and adjustment of coin prices is needed. After completing all that, I think the market will be more and more potential ICO projects and develop in the near future.
We cannot expect that every year the market will grow, it's the nature here in crypto.
In overall, IMO ICO is really growing as we have more ICOs this year but the thing is the price is lower since bitcoin has significant decrease as well, it's normal.
Activity: 14
August 04, 2018, 09:56:57 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs

ICO 2018 projects will be developed over 2017. In order to accommodate such developments, the cryptocurrency market will have to be volatile and adjustment of coin prices is needed. After completing all that, I think the market will be more and more potential ICO projects and develop in the near future.
Pages:
Jump to: