Pages:
Author

Topic: ICOs in 2018 not same as 2017. - page 28. (Read 6963 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 18, 2018, 04:25:36 AM
It is not so hard to calculate approximate value of token. You should watch on team, their experience, take a little percent from all money that are involved in that field where developers make their product and add some value from new features that devs may create, and on the assumption of capitalization and total amount of tokens you may see the adequate price of token.
And you know what, many projects are trying to jump above far from their heads
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
August 18, 2018, 04:18:00 AM
2017 is the most successful year of the ICO because it is new and attracts many investors. Most successful ICO projects succeed in 2017, but there are also many successful ICO scams. And it makes it even more difficult for investors in 2018 to join the ICO. and the ICO in 2018 becomes dismal by investors fearing ICO scam as the market goes down
Activity: 168
August 18, 2018, 04:12:20 AM
 The ICOs now potentially below ICO price when it is launched, moreover it will be failed project. Now you have to think twice before joinin any ICOs.big dip and ICO's in 2018
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
August 18, 2018, 04:07:37 AM
I think it is also does. The ICOs in year 2017 is not the same as in this year 2018. The number of ICOs in this year is more than the recent year 2017. Newly published ICOs in this year is many but a few of them became successful and the rest is not or turned out as a scam ICO. ICOs in 2017 is more successful than this year.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
August 18, 2018, 04:04:09 AM
This year can not coincide with the previous one. The world is developing not in a circle, but in a spiral. This means that if by the end of last year bitcoin reached a price of $ 20,000, then its correction by time could no longer be the same as earlier at a price of several thousand dollars. Now, after such a deep and long correction bitcoin, this can not but leave a mark on his behavior at the end of the year. Hardly. whether we will already see such a rapid growth of his course, which could be under normal conditions. That's how things will change and therefore do not coincide year after year.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
August 18, 2018, 03:59:56 AM
I agree with the author that investment in ICO is now very risky and require very detailed analysis, and the chance that the ICO price for a token will fall is very high. You can actually follow the project and after it on the exchange to buy tokens at a price lower than ICO.
Activity: 180
Merit: 0
August 18, 2018, 03:48:24 AM
of course, because every time it is also always changing. And now the ICO already increasingly diverse and increasingly sophisticated only. The concept has to offer is also different. It's just that in scope that may still be the same.
Activity: 248
August 18, 2018, 03:39:20 AM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs
Thank you for this little information, now I have an idea on what to do before investing.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 15, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
It may fall as you say, and it is rather difficult to hold some of the coins / tokens provided from each ICO or other campaign. But I hope there are a lot of serious ICOs who want to change this bit of crypto world into a better place and become a place where people's dreams come true.

Such projects deserve respect, and they will in the future be at the very top of the list of crypto currency because these projects will be needed by people.
Activity: 147
August 15, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
indeed, the number of projects became much larger and the number of scams grew, and coins do not grow the same as last year

You are too early to conclude that ICO's is not meant't to increase compared to 2017 since we are in the middle of the year. Still there is a big hope to surpass the current value of 2017. And i may observe that there is difference of last year ico scam and today. So better to choose ICO project today.
Activity: 224
August 15, 2018, 06:13:26 PM
Yes, this year I do not see successful ICO. all that appear on the market are falling in price.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
August 15, 2018, 06:10:57 PM
It is still the same, only the way how we are looking at is changed.
SCAMS are still SCAMS
Successfull projects are still Successfull
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 04:35:21 PM
indeed, the number of projects became much larger and the number of scams grew, and coins do not grow the same as last year
Activity: 221
August 14, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
You are absolutely right, rules of this game has been changed and it is more beneficial to purchase projects after listing on exchanges.
Too much ICOs we have , so you have to find hidden gems and don't waste your time on shitty projects

Your right about it but it's good to investigate that kind of ICO that will you join because the more ICO we have know they are big chance in fake or scam ICO that you will join to them if you not investigate on the ICO you will join.
Activity: 2730
Merit: 632
August 15, 2018, 04:33:53 PM
this is my own opinion but it may help others.

I have found that all the ICOs i have invested in have launched at almost the ICO price but in a few days dipped below the ICO prices by half or 5X for some.

With this i have discovered its better not to invest in an ICO but wait for the launch and the DIP to buy it at the corrected prices made by market forces.
Its just too hard to tell the real or recommended value of a token in an ICO these days.

Hope this helps to the new investors thinking of ICOs
Its really different if we do talk about profitability and the total usage of current years project launching. Most of them are trash and just keep on copying others ideas without even minding on creating another project instead this is why the market is flooded with shitty coins and this is one of the reasons why investors do already lost out confidence to invest because of becoming less of legit projects and most of them are do end up on being a scam or just dumped all the way.
Activity: 87
August 15, 2018, 04:28:07 PM
Regarding proper websites for hodlers searching no less than great token launches tend to be ICO Alert and renewed related legitimate pages.
Activity: 434
August 15, 2018, 09:36:18 AM
Yes of course, ICOs in the year of two thousand eighteen is not same as the year of two thousand seventeen
because of the opportunities that will open in every year at the same time they are improving.
Activity: 303
August 14, 2018, 10:00:44 AM
I think so too, maybe because the value of bitcoin dropped so there were very few successful ICOs, I also saw that there were some ICOs who done the token sale in just a few hours but that didn't make the value go to the moon...
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:45:38 AM
I'm also analyzing coins that just went to the stock exchange and they have a real product and prospective, but in the price they fall and are lowered
The price dumps are not always as a result of projects being bad or something, I know of some with working products  but not doing so well as one would have expected, it is just the general market trend,thdre are less investors buying tokens for now
Activity: 84
August 14, 2018, 09:42:51 AM
The profit margins we used to enjoy when you invest in  ICOs is now difficult to achieve  ,tokens are now even struggling to reach their ICOs price, all consequence of a bearish market. Let's hope things change very soon
Pages:
Jump to: